Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ace Hardware standard stuff.... Good paint really, I have painted over the white with the red and blue, and other combos... No wrinkling, runs, creeps, etc. So then the clear should have been compatible, right??

Comment

• Hey, but the canopy is moving along. Just have the little gray fuselage corners to do!!! :Cool::) (also, the 1600mm Spitfire is calling me.....:Sweating:)

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
        Ace Hardware standard stuff.... Good paint really, I have painted over the white with the red and blue, and other combos... No wrinkling, runs, creeps, etc. So then the clear should have been compatible, right??
        You sure would’ve thought. Hey Rustoleum, what gives!?! Maybe too wet of a clear coat? Just don’t know. Shouldn’t have happened in my mind.

Comment

• Yeah maybe the clear was bad from the factory?

Comment

• Friday morning flight

Comment

• Beautiful flying urrl! And, beautiful place to fly. I hope to maiden mine very soon.

Comment

• Thanks Prowler.
                My morning flight

Comment

• Great flight, with a bad landing

Last edited by Aros; May 31, 2018, 04:40 PM.

Comment

• You need to rethink your definition of bad landing mister. That wasn't a bad landing. I could show you a bad landing! LOL LOL
                    My YouTube RC videos:
                    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                      You need to rethink your definition of bad landing mister. That wasn't a bad landing. I could show you a bad landing! LOL LOL
                      Haha! Maybe so!

Comment

• LOLLOLLOL Yeah, I could say something, but I will pass!!

Grossman56
                        Team Gross!

Comment

• All you had to do it just taaaap the brakes alittle lol the landing was spot on, you just have to work on the taxiing after words.

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                            All you had to do it just taaaap the brakes alittle lol the landing was spot on, you just have to work on the taxiing after words.
                            Im going to add brakes, anyone know what diameter the axles are?

Comment

• hey Urrl where ya all get a lake? lol as I recall there are lakes in markem park but not at the flying field :)

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnVH View Post
                                Great flight, with a bad landing

You are being way too hard on yourself!! Landing was good! Just gotta get used to the way it lands so that the speed will be a lil lower. this plane does not like to turn on the ground with any kind of speed...
                                Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
                                I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• my flights from last weekend...and the week before.

I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• There was no wind at our field today. I obtained some interesting info: my GPS is telling me that a high alpha pass (30 to 40 deg angle of attack) using thrust to hold altitude is at 20 mph (sometimes 19 or 18)!!! It sure looks slow and majestic. Yet plenty of power to accelerate vertical from a slow pass like that.

Completely stable with full UP elevator, pretty amazing. I’ve mixed additional UP on a switch for assisting in landing, touches down on the mains and tail cone. Awesome plane! Still rolls a long way, got to tighten up the axles a little bit.....

Comment

• Originally posted by kenelder View Post
                                      There was no wind at our field today. I obtained some interesting info: my GPS is telling me that a high alpha pass (30 to 40 deg angle of attack) using thrust to hold altitude is at 20 mph (sometimes 19 or 18)!!! It sure looks slow and majestic. Yet plenty of power to accelerate vertical from a slow pass like that.

Completely stable with full UP elevator, pretty amazing. I’ve mixed additional UP on a switch for assisting in landing, touches down on the mains and tail cone. Awesome plane! Still rolls a long way, got to tighten up the axles a little bit.....
                                      Nothing cooler than a super slow high alpha pass just inches off the deck and seeing the dust blow away as you travel down the runway. It is one of my fave things to do!!! Mine is a lil heavier so I was able to get a 23mph High Alpha pass with no wind. With wind the passes were at barely 13mph ground speed....

Comment

• Okay I have read through all 34 pages, and I think I'm more confused then ever... lol.

I have Roaring Top 5000mAh 45c batteries 755g..... will they work? Or is it too nose heavy?

thanks for the help.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted7rns View Post
                                          Okay I have read through all 34 pages, and I think I'm more confused then ever... lol.

I have Roaring Top 5000mAh 45c batteries 755g..... will they work? Or is it too nose heavy?

thanks for the help.
                                          I fly mine with a 4000mah Admiral weighing in at 600g. When I used a 5000mah, it wouldn't get off the ground. I fly off rough grass and it would not rotate in the distance available to me.

Comment

Working...
                                          X