X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
    Welcome to Hobby Squawk Marsmann! ...that sounds like one of the servo cables is plugged in backwards.
    Thanks, I've triple-checked all of the connection points and everything is plugged in right...

Comment

• Originally posted by Marsmann11 View Post

Thanks, I've triple-checked all of the connection points and everything is plugged in right...
      Have you checked the aileron servos separately?
      TiredIron Aviation
      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Have you checked the aileron servos separately?
        I just did, and they both work directly connected to the RX. It looks like I am going to have to reconnect all of the wires to the control board and try again even though I have not touched the control board out of the box.

Comment

I just did, and they both work directly connected to the RX. It looks like I am going to have to reconnect all of the wires to the control board and try again even though I have not touched the control board out of the box.
          That's where I would start, that could have had one of them wrong on the board.
          TiredIron Aviation

Comment

That's where I would start, that could have had one of them wrong on the board.
            I somehow fixed it by switching the aileron wires on the board to their opposite side, now the ailerons are functioning and I can switch them on my TX. Can you explain the purpose of the clear pieces?? Thanks

Comment

I somehow fixed it by switching the aileron wires on the board to their opposite side, now the ailerons are functioning and I can switch them on my TX. Can you explain the purpose of the clear pieces?? Thanks
              Those are control surface hinges that can be added if you want...hardly anyone ever does.
              TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Those are control surface hinges that can be added if you want...hardly anyone ever does.
                Ok thanks for your help!

Comment

Ok thanks for your help!
                  Anytime:Cool:
                  TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Few photos of the F-16 and a photo with one of my buddies "Dale" last weekend when I visited my old field.

Comment

• For the 4s version, would a bigger battery or higher C rating be more beneficial? Just a link to the battery on Motion would be helpful. Thanks.

Comment

• What LED afterburner ring would fit in this? Link?

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnVH View Post
                          What LED afterburner ring would fit in this? Link?

I installed these in two of my 70mm F-16's.

Comment

• Hope I didnt screw up, ordered this last night as someone said they used it on theirs..

Comment

Hope I didnt screw up, ordered this last night as someone said they used it on theirs..

http://www.rc-castle.com/index.php?r...roduct_id=4925
                              It'll work fine. You won't have to remove as much foam when installing.

Comment

• I just received the 90mm and the 70mm F-16 kits from MotionRC. Took the 70mm out this weekend, despite the overcast weather and 14mph winds. I threw on a cheap AIO fpv camera and flew it on low rates as I acclimate to the airframe. I am very pleased with it. Here is a video:

Comment

• Nice, thoughts on the 70mm? Mine will be here today, watching it bobble around, I might have to put a gyro in it.

Comment

• It was windy that day. It was even blown over taxiing on the runway. I will reserve my opinion for flight under fair weather conditions. Based on the videos of others on here it seems to be stable. My buddies were very surprised at the sound of the 70mm and even more surprised that it was only a 4s power system. The only changes I made when I got home was to setup flaperons on it. I also ordered a Gens Ace 5000mah battery to extend the flight time. On 3 min of flight, my battery was 3.79-3.8v per cell.

Comment

• Thanks! I went for the 6s one, wanted a little more power/speed. Second guessing my choice of the camo one, but Im sure Ill love it.

Comment

• Nice, I’m happy with the 4s version. It’s my beater edf jet lol. Batteries are cheaper lol. Working on my 90mm F-16 right now.

Comment

Thanks! I went for the 6s one, wanted a little more power/speed. Second guessing my choice of the camo one, but Im sure Ill love it.
                                          I couldn't decide either.:Confused:
                                          Both are 6s Pro versions and have retract upgrades, nerf whistles, and afterburner L.E.D.'s installed. Bummer is waiting until April or may to fly.
                                          In the mean time I'm working on the 90mm F-15. Now waiting for L.E.D.'s for that.:Silly:

Comment

Working...
                                          X