X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SanExup View Post
    I have an Nx10, my F16 has flaperons. I can upload it this evening, leaving for work right now. And or I can post my settings. It's fairly straightforward to setup. I'm pretty sure it's 80%, 70%, 60% on A/E rates with 35 % expo. Expo is subjective, some like more some like less. Rudder is probably 100% with 45% expo. I might have dialed up the ailerons. But I will post and send you my file this evening.
    dude, you're awesome!

Comment

• I bought the weapons set a while back but hadn't mounted them yet. As far as the AGM missiles that mount underneath the wing, are they attached by some kind of pegs that fit into the wing holes or are they actually glued? I would prefer to have them removable. Thanks for your thoughts!

Comment

• On the rcg site shows Freewing coming out with a ver.2 . Full flying stabs, bolt on vertical and a few other minor improvements.

Comment

• Whoa!
          FFS is a massive improvement! :D

Comment

• Can't wait!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ks.jetflyer View Post
              On the rcg site shows Freewing coming out with a ver.2 . Full flying stabs, bolt on vertical and a few other minor improvements.
              Interesting that it isn't mention here on Motions group.

Mike
              \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• He just mentioned it. I think the improvements are really good ones, especially FFS... It has a reversing ESC too.

Comment

• RCG Freewing 70mm F-16 thread, page 532 post #7974 has link to video shows F-16 unboxing

Comment

• Thanks
                    Mike
                    \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• I got the latest and greatest version of the70mm F-16 and have run into a problem before my 1st flight. Got it assembled, radio programed, not problem, everything was working fine until this afternoon. Doing a final check of everything before taking it to the field tomorrow and the ESC won't arm. I get 1 beep when I plug the battery in then a rapid beeps as long as it's plugged in. Control surfaces move, but the EDF doesn't respond. There's nothing in the manual for troubleshooting this. I've opened it up to look at the EDF hoping I could see something wrong, but nothing. Anyone have any ideas???

Comment

• Take out signal wire from rx, check polarity, plug back in, re bind tx to rx. Ensure throttle trims are down to zero. re calibrate throttle.

Comment

• Throttle needs a -100/+100 signal. Putting the trim down does nothing. The calibration sets the -100/+100.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan D View Post
                            Throttle needs a -100/+100 signal. Putting the trim down does nothing. The calibration sets the -100/+100.
                            My older Spektrum DX6i did not work until I reduced throttle trim down to lowest level before and as part of calibration, I guess things have moved on in the last 9 years. My idea does no harm and was worth a try. I have not flown Spektrum for the last 8 years and just use the old tx for flight sim.. When Belke finds out what the problem was it would be useful if he would let us all know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bellke View Post
                              I got the latest and greatest version of the70mm F-16 and have run into a problem before my 1st flight. Got it assembled, radio programed, not problem, everything was working fine until this afternoon. Doing a final check of everything before taking it to the field tomorrow and the ESC won't arm. I get 1 beep when I plug the battery in then a rapid beeps as long as it's plugged in. Control surfaces move, but the EDF doesn't respond. There's nothing in the manual for troubleshooting this. I've opened it up to look at the EDF hoping I could see something wrong, but nothing. Anyone have any ideas???
                              Have you found out what it was

Comment

• I've had ESCs that needed lower throttle trim to arm too. But once I did get it to arm I was able to move the trim to center and re-calibrate and it sensed it. As you note sometimes you have to do what works...

Comment

• What are the differences between V2 and V3? I bought one from the links but the box says V2 but I ordered V3. The packing slip says V3 but I want to check the differences so I know its V3. Any information you have would be great. I haven't opened it in case I need to return it.

Comment

• V2 has standard hinged elevators V3 has full flying stabs. V3 has upgraded motor.. You need the V3

Comment

• Upgraded motor?

Comment

• About to up my size to a 70 looked at lots of models the Freewing V3 is actually one on the top of my list. Love the 64mm have been playing with alpha flight seems to be a great platform for that the 64mm is amazing at it

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan D View Post
                                          Upgraded motor?
                                          V2 3048 2150kv
                                          V3 2957 2210 kv

Comment

Working...
                                          X