Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I move the sticks on my controller, only one aileron or elevator move. Any fixes?

Comment

• Are there Y cables not connected to servos?

Comment

• That was my first thought too. The cables need to be connected with a Y cable and the Y plugged into the receiver. It sounds like you only have one side plugged into the receiver for both aileron and elevator.
        You need to connect the left and right aileron with aY and same for the elevator, then plug the cable into the receiver and you should be fine.

Comment

• So I just bought my aircraft and the ailerons aren't working properly and the motor does not respond. I believe I have everything connected correctly. Any advice?

Comment

• Do you have a servo tester? Servo tester/battery tester. Test the servos to see if they are working. Then check that you've plugged into the Rx correctly. Check your channels in your TX. Did it actually bind? Your elevator is working, youe nose wheel steering is working?

Comment

• On some radios the ailerons are on channel 1 and throttle channel 3 and on other radios the exact opposite. Double check your channels.

Comment

• Anyone have upgrade the Norse gear on 64mm f22?..I saw a pictures awhile back some did.,.but not sure how it done ?..any advise thanks

Comment

• So I am having issues with ailerons and motor won't run. Just purchased withing the last month. Stearing works, elevators work. One aileron does not respond at all and the other just flutters. I believe I have all connector correct but just not sure what's up

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyler View Post
                    Anyone have upgrade the Norse gear on 64mm f22?..I saw a pictures awhile back some did.,.but not sure how it done ?..any advise thanks
                    I've actually been thinking about doing it and have a plan. I have an Xfly A10 that I upgraded the gear with suspension gear that I bought from rc castle. I'm thinking of getting the same and swapping in the front gear from the A10 or from the FW F9F. It's really the only weak point of the 64mm F22. Otherwise it's a badass little plane.

Comment

• Agreed !the only weak point ,.f22 64 mm, I am thinking of L-15 Norse gear because of the weight is light enough ..but couldn’t I get the parts yet!

Comment

Working...
                      X