Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished detailling my A4. Maidened her 2 weeks ago, now she's completely ready for service!

Comment

• Wow!!! Love it!!! Great job.... I want to come visit and have a pint or three in Belgium!! LOL :Drinks:

Comment

• Originally posted by patrick verlinden View Post
        Just finished detailling my A4. Maidened her 2 weeks ago, now she's completely ready for service!
        Very nice Scooter! Love the scheme. Welcome to HobbySquawk Patrick!

Comment

Just finished detailling my A4. Maidened her 2 weeks ago, now she's completely ready for service!
          Thats awesome looking, I always like those colors

Comment

• Beautiful gotvrdame!

Comment

• My Scooter......flight via Photoshop! Click image for larger version

Name:	ComboW.jpg
Views:	685
Size:	152.6 KB
ID:	144976Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_2973w.jpg
Views:	487
Size:	297.3 KB
ID:	144974Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_2963w.jpg
Views:	491
Size:	147.8 KB
ID:	144975

Comment

• [QUOTE=aeroscale;n144973]My Scooter...

Nice!!! Welcome to Hobby Squawk.:Cool:

Comment

• Looks awesomeee!

Comment

• Flew with the Eagle A3 on board the A-4 for the first time today. Makes a noticeable difference. I'll be buying a few more! Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	485
Size:	167.3 KB
ID:	146039

Comment

• Originally posted by EA-6B Geek View Post
                      Flew with the Eagle A3 on board the A-4 for the first time today. Makes a noticeable difference. I'll be buying a few more! Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	485
Size:	167.3 KB
ID:	146039
                      Love the A3-L in all my birds... Some, like the Tigercat, don't "need" it, but when you switch it on, you are just locked in if set up correctly. Some planes, like my little Fokker Triplane from Art Tech was just about unflyable. On my second triplane, it flew just about as good as you could expect, first flight. Not great, but manageable... (first one had one successful flight out of nine) LOL. The entire point is, the little gyro is a great help!!! :Cool::Cool:

Comment

• Man those are some nice looking A-4s.
                        The A-4 needs a gyro for sure on a windy day. My Scooter doesn't have one though.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20180809_085636.jpg Views:	2 Size:	120.5 KB ID:	146053
                        Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• Actually I planned on installing one before buying mine but saw several comments from people saying they did not notice any difference or hardly noticeable so I didnt mount any. At this point I do not find the A4 needs it at all but it is true it helps a lot and the A4 is sensitive to wind. Apropo flight today with wind:

Thanks to my mate AndriuP6 for recording :).

Comment

• It's my first experience with a gyro, I was very pleased. Just pulled the trigger on two more, one for the TA-4J, and one for the F-4. The F-4 is so solid, I don't think it really needs one, but it can't hurt. Are you using one in your T-45 Sea Viper?

Comment

• Negative sir. That T-45 is heavy enough to penetrate the wind nicely. Gyro free at the moment.
                              Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• Originally posted by Petronio View Post
                                Actually I planned on installing one before buying mine but saw several comments from people saying they did not notice any difference or hardly noticeable so I didnt mount any. At this point I do not find the A4 needs it at all but it is true it helps a lot and the A4 is sensitive to wind. Apropo flight today with wind:

Thanks to my mate AndriuP6 for recording :).
                                Awesome... Which Chase Drone? FPV???
                                Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

Belgium, you lucky bastich! There's several companies in Europe that will deliver anywhere in Europe but won't ship to the US that have planes I love.

Comment

• No idea what frame...can ask if you wish? Yep he was flying in 5,8ghz but he was having a hard time keeping up with the speed and I could not fly more than half throttle :D.
                                    Valkpilot that works many times the other way around too xD

Comment

• Has anyone tried the powerplant from the new Tiger Meet Mirage in the A4. I realize they are two very different airframes (and weight class) but I’m looking for a little bit more power from my stock A4.

Comment

• Has anyone tried the Admiral 5100 70c yet?

Comment

• The wind favored a dirt takeoff/landing. This jet is awesome! I can’t wait for Freewing’s new F-18!

Comment

Working...
                                          X