Views:	0
Size:	113.7 KB
ID:	112782

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	164.1 KB
ID:	112836 Some last details.... found an antenna kit on the wall i had bought at some point

Comment

Name:	
Size:	139.3 KB
ID:	112839 Also had an 880 motor and a spinner that fit so upgrade done:Cool:

Comment

Name:	IMG_1992.JPG
Views:	101
Size:	131.1 KB
ID:	112857

Grossman56
            Team Gross!

Comment

• SWEET

Comment

Name:	
Size:	161.0 KB
ID:	113015

Comment

• Westcraft B-17G at Bomber Field in Monaville, TX...

Comment

• that thing is huge...great pic thanks for posting

Comment

Name:	
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	113205 Guess i am just short of 1700 mm:Angry:

Comment

• LOL 43lbs.... :-) It won first place in 2008!! Has four Saito .82 four strokes. About 1/10 scale. Also, love Ferocious Frankie!! It is a good flying bird!

Comment

• I am looking for a pic or two of a Lockheed L1011 I built for a customer back in 2007..... It is 1/23rd scale and still has almost 90" wingspan!!

Comment

• Here they are!!! More than two pics... This was a lot of work. Single turbine in the tail. So much priming and sanding...Have a beer... Repeat until done!!!! :P

Comment

• That's awesome!

Comment

• :Cool:

Comment

• Holy Mackerel! She's a beauty! Nice job. :Cool:

Comment

• Thanks! That makes me smile! It was quite the project!! I built a X-34 to drop from her as the "mother ship". This went through many prototypes and this was the final flying version. It is pink foam from Home Depot and covered with heat shrink film... Uses an "E" size Estes model rocket motor for boost, then glide to land... Will find the pics...

Comment

• X-34 that dropped from the L1011. I drew the plans from Internet drawings and a 1/72 scale plastic model. It used HS-55 servos and an electronic ignition for the rocket motor...

Comment

• I miss my Estes rockets I still have my launch pad and accessories from my childhood. I may have to get some supplies and do that again. I remember building a large rocket with a smaller glider that was held on with a peg in a hole that would come off and glide down when the parachute charge went off. That's just too cool to do that on a RC plane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                                          X-34 that dropped from the L1011. I drew the plans from Internet drawings and a 1/72 scale plastic model. It used HS-55 servos and an electronic ignition for the rocket motor...
                                          That’s awesome Hardway! Looks perfect, and that L1011 is a beast! I did a rather amateur version of the same concept to test my college senior design project (reusable air launched lifting body) a few years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                          X