Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude, that lifting body sure looks a lot like the X-38 that they are playing with now!!! You were ahead of your time!! LOL Very cool! And thanks Bro!!! :-)

Comment

• Nice work with the rocket gliders guys! That looks like it should be a lot of fun. :)

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	113595 HOW ABOUT ONE OF THESE TWIN 70 OR 80 MMLOLLOL:Cool::Cool:

Comment

• S3 VIKING SUB HUNTER;)

Comment

Name:	
Size:	244.5 KB
ID:	113809 Today was a great flying day 70 degs 3 to 5 mph winds:Cool::Cool::Cool::Cool:p51:corsair:spitfire:):):):):):)

Comment

• NICE!!! :Cool:

Comment

Name:	
Size:	138.4 KB
ID:	113822 First flight with upgrade motor and prop hit 86 mph 4000 ad.

Comment

• 1200 mm flightline spit with upgrade motor and prop

Comment

• Came across these pictures of a ME-262 that I painted for a customer back in 2007. I think it had twin Jetcat 120's for power. My son was holding his 1/48 scale up for comparison.... Quite a difference!! Makes me want to get my Freewing 262 down and fly her!!

Comment

• WOW. hey Hotrod, watch out for the flak!
                      Someone shooting could be a distraction, even here in Wyoming!!

Grossman56
                      Team Gross!

Comment

• almost got shot in the head later that day... got it on video..missed my head by inches actually heard bullet.. paid nieghbor a visit...:Angry::Angry::Angry::Angry::Angry::Angry: i was not happy..... what a idiot.. I AM LUCKY TO BE ALIVE:Sick2::Sick2::Sick2::Sick2:

Comment

• FOUND 3 BULLETS IN TREE ABOUT 20 FT FROM US BULLETS WENT BETWEEN ME AND MY CAMERA GUY BOTH PRETTY SHOOK UP

Comment

• :saywha Not cool at all!!!!!! I love shooting, but I know where my bullets are going when I pull the trigger..... Glad you guys are OK. Always someone out there.... :Loser:

Comment

• Can not post video due to some choice words you might say:Scared::Scared::Scared::Scared::Scared: but i landed the plane i was flying while laying on the ground under fire:Bomb::Bomb::Bomb:a10:Silly::Silly::Silly::Cool::Cool:

Comment

• Yup, been there, but was actually hit. However was in a war zone not flying a plane in what should be a safe area. That SOS shooting towards y'all needed his head bashed in with a shovel. Twice... I still shoot guns and love it. But I will be damned if I will stand for idiots being unsafe with firearms.. It puts two things I love in jeopardy my right to own firearms and the people I've sworn to protect to my dying breath. My friends and family. Disabled or not that idiot would have found out quick you never mess with a veterans friends and family... I would have messed him up in a hurry.

Comment

• Trust me, I was holding back on that one...

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                                    Yup, been there, but was actually hit. However was in a war zone not flying a plane in what should be a safe area. That SOS shooting towards y'all needed his head bashed in with a shovel. Twice... I still shoot guns and love it. But I will be damned if I will stand for idiots being unsafe with firearms.. It puts two things I love in jeopardy my right to own firearms and the people I've sworn to protect to my dying breath. My friends and family. Disabled or not that idiot would have found out quick you never mess with a veterans friends and family... I would have messed him up in a hurry.
                                    Amen brother. :Cool:

Comment

• Frigging idiot!!!!
                                      Hope you phoned the cops, the guys should be up on attempted manslaughter or at least mishandling of firearms.
                                      Either way, the police should be informed, next thing you know, he'll be doing it again and someone won't be so lucky!!

Grossman56
                                      Team Gross!

Comment

• I did one better i sent a vet who was also in the line of fire ... 6 foot 6.... did 3 tours...and he explained things to him :Cool::Cool::Cool::Cool::Cool::Cool:

Comment

• been quiet over there since

Comment

Working...
                                          X