X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Arycon View Post
    Hoping beyond hope that the Allied Green "out of stock" changes to "it stock" from some cancellations. You never know! /crosses fingers/
    I doubt they will do that. You might be better off sending an email to MotionRC to put you on some kind of list if a cancellation happens or to go to that product page and initiate "email when stock becomes available".

Comment

• I flew Alpha's silver P-38 with high speed set up yesterday and the performance was very impressive. I may have up grade the second one. :)

Comment

• I just got notice that my Green P-38 has shipped!!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Comment

• Me too!! WOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          www.TSHobbies.com
          Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

• anxiously awaiting for my Pacific Silver to arrive.... just in time for the rainy season to end! Can't wait to put it up in the air with my dad's zero :)

Comment

• Got my Notice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Glad to hear that they are now shipping ...

Here is a video that includes some clips of three of them in the air together at Apollo a week or two back:

Comment

• Originally posted by PlaneCrazy View Post
                  Got my Notice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too.

Mike
                  \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• just got notice that my Allied Green has shipped!!!!

Comment

• I'm in the club, I'm in the club!

Shipping notice received, Pacific Silver! :D
                      I hate that motorcycle they make me ride. I'm here to tell you, there ain't nothing in the world I hate more than that elephant under my ass.

-Officer John Wintergreen-
                      ElectraGlide in Blue, 1973

Comment

• Hey Alpha, I noticed in Bajora's video, you're sporting the 2-blade prop. How big of a difference does it make?
                        I hate that motorcycle they make me ride. I'm here to tell you, there ain't nothing in the world I hate more than that elephant under my ass.

-Officer John Wintergreen-
                        ElectraGlide in Blue, 1973

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper2 View Post
                          I doubt they will do that. You might be better off sending an email to MotionRC to put you on some kind of list if a cancellation happens or to go to that product page and initiate "email when stock becomes available".
                          I have already done both as of days ago. I appreciate the suggestion, however. I am just waiting as patiently as I can. Happy to see they are shipping out. Chances are that I will have to wait for the second batch. Motion RC has confirmed it is "possible" that an order could be canceled and stock return to the floor, but it is probably unlikely given the demand for this planevent. Still, one never knows what man happen. I m,happy to see that yours are all getting yours. Some amazing videos and photos are coming shortly and that is exciting.

Now I just have to fight the urge to buy a different plane if I don't get lucky with the P-38.

Enjoy, guys.

Comment

• Shipped. Now my favorite phrase.

Comment

• Question for the Motion crew...

Will the battery bay fit a lipo 160x47x30?

Comment

• Nice! I see that my silver one has shipped as well as the green!:D:D:D

Comment

• Got my shipping notice as well...Man I cannot wait! I just hope by some miracle I get mine by Friday (I live in the Pacific Northwest so it takes longer for me to get my goodies)...
                                  My YouTube RC videos:
                                  https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                                    Got my shipping notice as well...Man I cannot wait! I just hope by some miracle I get mine by Friday (I live in the Pacific Northwest so it takes longer for me to get my goodies)...
                                    I'm betting that we get ours by Friday Aros.......................!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                                      Got my shipping notice as well...Man I cannot wait! I just hope by some miracle I get mine by Friday (I live in the Pacific Northwest so it takes longer for me to get my goodies)...

LUCKY!! still waiting for my shipping notice :P (about 2/3 hours south of ya.... in fact, just picked up our Grob 109a from your area! ;) )

Comment

• One good thing about Windiana. We get em' next day. Can't wait!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan@Motion/ryramZ View Post
                                          One good thing about Windiana. We get em' next day. Can't wait!
                                          Is Captain Mike helping to calm you down!! :p

Comment

Working...
                                          X