Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No worries mate! We're both having fun that's why I gave you the wink in my reply. Trust me, as I age, my landings will likely get worse. :rolleyes: :D

Comment

• Yeah, they will Tony. Ask me how I know?! :)

Comment

• Lotsa nice videos of the P38 starting to surface. Hard to beat Alpha's videos of Tony and Brent's entire flights. I had some fun putting together a short and sweet teaser of the Allied Green that will be in next months (April 2016) Model Aviation magazine. We'll be working hard over the next few weeks to pull together a longer video as a part of the review when it goes live in the magazine.

A quick teaser of this exciting new 1600mm wingspan P-38L from FlightLineRC. Currently the largest mass produced foam composition model of a P-38, this airplane…

Comment

• Nice video Bajora, but it's way to short. MORE please!!!

Comment

• Excellent teaser mate. Nice editing. Can't wait to see the whole thing. Been a while since I was this excited to get a new bird and your vids arnt helping fellas. ;)

Any news on Aussie distribution or preferably, RC castle alpha? (Don't mean to bug ya mate but I'm sure you'll understand my keenness to get my hands on this one). Unfortunately I don't trust Xtreme sorry, (I assume he is getting the p38 because he deals freewing), but like many other Aussies, who have had issues with the place taking your money, but no planes and then a battle to get your money back, 6-12 month waits on parts etc - I'd really prefer not to give him my money if possible. For the p38 I'll use him if I absolutely have to, but is there any other options yet like RC castle on the horizon? I've seen a kit only version pop up on aliexpress, but the price seems very high for just the kit version and I'd rather a arf on this one. After seeing the vids I was looking forward to not having to mod a bird from the get go. Plus, I really prefer to spend my money with actual hobby stores, not internet only based businesses like aliexpress. Not only if you have an issue, but you just get better service imho and get to know real people, and they get to know you as a customer. Thanks mate, appreciate any info on options for Aussies. :)

Comment

• Hi Shirty, we're awaiting word from the factory regarding a vendor that can deliver and provide comprehensive service for FlightLine products into Australia. We've passed along your feedback, as those of others.
              Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Thanks alpha. Very keen to get this one, just need somewhere to buy it. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bajora View Post
                  Lotsa nice videos of the P38 starting to surface. Hard to beat Alpha's videos of Tony and Brent's entire flights. I had some fun putting together a short and sweet teaser of the Allied Green that will be in next months (April 2016) Model Aviation magazine. We'll be working hard over the next few weeks to pull together a longer video as a part of the review when it goes live in the magazine.

https://vimeo.com/153733508
                  Looking good Bajora! Can't wait for the full review.

Comment

• MRC,

Since the Allied Green pre-order is already sold out, and the Pacific Silver pre-order will most likely be sold out before the first shipment arrives, do you have an estimate on when a second batch would arrive? I bought too many other planes to be able to pre-order this one, but want to make sure I have funds saved for when the second batch arrives.

Thanks!
                    Pat

Comment

• Every year when factories return from Chinese New Year, there is a lull in activity and we also intentionally slow production to double-check quality control. Because the P-38's first batch was shipped right before Chinese New Year, the second batches of Flightline planes have not yet begun. The factory only returned from their vacation earlier this week. We don't expect a second batch of the P-38 to ship for at least another 3 weeks, making it ~8 weeks or so out from today, at best, if not longer due to Customs and other unforeseen delays.

We ordered much more than usual for this first batch, hoping we could maintain inventory through this post-CNY lull, but the P-38's pre-orders have sold much faster than we had projected. We're of course very grateful for everyone's support! But that does mean that those waiting for a second batch may have to wait quite a while longer. I'm sure you'll get one in due time too, Crxmanpat, I'm eager to see hear your thoughts on it. You'll need one to fly formation with Tony like you two do with your Intruders.

Comment

• Thanks. I'll settle for getting one from the second batch. In the meantime, I have my new P-40 and the Sonic B-17 I just got. Maybe I'll sneak the F-15 inrunner in before the P-38. ;)
                        Pat

Comment

• That Sonic B-17 is a really nice flyer. Xplaneguy and Roys01 fly with the Apollo Warbirds Squadron, and several pilots fly the Sonic B-17. This past Saturday we had twelve birds up at once!

Comment

• That's sweet! Is the Sonic the same as the Hobby King 1875mm version? That's the one I had...
                            My YouTube RC videos:
                            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• I'm glad for you all they are selling well, it's a great reward for your superb efforts to make a really great P-38
                              rc flyin addict

Comment

• Aros- It's the same one carried by Hobby King and General Hobby. Sonic is currently re-tooling the molds and I'm looking forward to V2. Sure would be great to see MRC sell them.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.frankenjet View Post
                                  I'm glad for you all they are selling well, it's a great reward for your superb efforts to make a really great P-38
                                  Yup, exactly. Plus, good sales figures just encourage manufacturers to keep producing new unique planes for us, the end user. Good sales are also great for economy of scale, keep prices reasonable, while still allowing the manufacturer and retailers to make a profit.

It's a Win for everyone, and a great time to be in the hobby!
                                  I hate that motorcycle they make me ride. I'm here to tell you, there ain't nothing in the world I hate more than that elephant under my ass.

-Officer John Wintergreen-
                                  ElectraGlide in Blue, 1973

Comment

• Originally posted by xplaneguy View Post
                                    Aros- It's the same one carried by Hobby King and General Hobby. Sonic is currently re-tooling the molds and I'm looking forward to V2. Sure would be great to see MRC sell them.

Cool, I hope that means they are not carving out the panel lines like they are digging for water in a desert! LOL...That was my main beef with that model.
                                    My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• I concur, V1 panel lines and raised wing fuel caps were ridiculous. Scale sturdy props, non-blinking landing lights, scale/shorter struts, scale wheels and retractable tail wheel would also be nice.

Comment

• Steaming this way in large numbers, somewhere out in the middle of the Pacific ocean ...

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	KineyojzT.jpeg
Views:	381
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	31461..........
                                          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Working...
                                          X