• Bajora...............finally saw the video. Kewl. :cool:

Woody

Comment

• It's in Columbus.................it's in Columbus :D

Unfortunately.............I live in Reynoldsburg. :@

Woody

Comment

• Oh..............BTW.........my PZ T-28 is still flying. :D
        This is not the first dismembering incident in it's long career, though it has gained a little weight in epoxy and glass.

Woody

Comment

• Looks like the warehouse finally got to the end of the list. I just got my shipping notice!

Of course, now I have to wait until it gets into the UPS system to find out when it will be here. Probably on Saturday.
          Pat

Comment

• Little late to the party, but I got my shipping notification today ;)

Comment

• Just got my notice as well!

Comment

• A lot of happy "big kids" across the country this week. :)
                My YouTube RC videos:
                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• I just got a "Back in Stock" notice for Allied Green. I assume there were a few extras or order cancellations? Both colors are currently showing as "In Stock". If you did not pre-order, now is the time to grab one!
                  Pat

Comment

• It's interesting that both planes are in stock, but no spare parts yet. Motion Folks, when can we expect the spare parts to show up?
                    I hate that motorcycle they make me ride. I'm here to tell you, there ain't nothing in the world I hate more than that elephant under my ass.

-Officer John Wintergreen-
                    ElectraGlide in Blue, 1973

Comment

• We had a few cancellations and/or color changes, so yes, those extras are on the website now, available for purchase. The next batch is ~6+ weeks away, at least.
                      Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• FLTRI, good question. For any new release, we always have spare parts in the same container as the new aircraft itself. It's a requirement we enforce. So the good news is all the spare parts are at the warehouse now. The priority with any new release, especially one on preorder, is to ship all the aircraft themselves out as quickly as possible. That's what the warehouse has been doing yesterday, today, and tomorrow, on top of the normal shipping workload from all the other products we sell.

Once the preordered aircraft are shipped, the warehouse team will then transition to unboxing all the spare parts. Sorting, inspecting, count verification, then uploading to the website. This process takes a couple days, again based on workload. I'd say the P-38's spare parts will be online by the end of the week.

Comment

• Outstanding, thanks Alpha! And that, is why I'm a Motion Fan Boy. Nothing more frustrating than having a plane I can't fly due to one missing or broken part. When I spot a plane I think I'm interest in, the first thing I check is the spare parts page. If they are unavailable, I move on...
                          I hate that motorcycle they make me ride. I'm here to tell you, there ain't nothing in the world I hate more than that elephant under my ass.

Comment

• I just got the "Back in Stock" e-mail! I just ordered the Allied Green version. I CANNOT WAIT TO GET IT!

Comment

• Comment

• Ryan,

Thanks for building my Pacific Silver for me. Now that, is Customer service! :D

Seriously, glad to see nice thick looking paint on the silver, the foam cells are better than I was hoping for. Can't wait for your flight video and review. You guys do a bang up job, and it always make me smile, too...

Comment

• You're the first to post, Ryan! Must be nice living only a day's delivery away from the warehouse!

Ryan's text is in his photo. For those who can't see it, he said:

"On the bench! Pacific silver looking awesome. Do yourselves a favor and watch Alphas video in the assembly. I got so excited I screwed my booms to the center portion..."

Comment

• yeah no kidding, that photo makes it look like its not made from foam...very nice!
                                    www.TSHobbies.com
                                    Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

• Save yourself the mistake of screwing the booms on before the wiring is fully piped to the outboard wings as well. All the wiring must be piped before the booms go on. See the ~7:00 minute mark:

This is the complete and comprehensive assembly and build guide for the FlightLineRC 1600mm P-38L Lightning. For more information including detailed specifi...

Comment

• With a complex wiring model like the P-38, a comprehensive build guide is worth its weight in gold. Thanks Alpha! I plain on having this build guide as my constant companion during the build.
                                        My YouTube RC videos:
                                        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• What is the max width of the battery tray? I'm curious if two 3300mah will fit at 56mm wide. the Admiral 3000's are 48.8mm wide...so need an extra 7mm to fit the 3300's i have in mind. Also 696grams over Admiral'so 620grams.

Would love some insight if one of the Motion guys could comment I would be most appreciative.

Comment

Working...
                                          X