Official FlightLine 1600mm B-25J Mitchell PNP Thread
Collapse
X
-
Thanks for the pictures. Looking forward to US delivery. Bravo Zulu, Sir. Best, LBMaiden completed today on a 6s 5000 admiral, couldn’t believe it, I did a 4 minute flight and it came back at 83% I carried on with another 5 minutes and ended up with 50% left, 9 minutes on the same battery, fantastic even though it was half throttle for the two flights, more than happy with the quality, scale and flying characteristics. Well worth the money, decals are great, strong and easy to apply. Thanks Motion.Leave a comment:
-
Maiden completed today on a 6s 5000 admiral, couldn’t believe it, I did a 4 minute flight and it came back at 83% I carried on with another 5 minutes and ended up with 50% left, 9 minutes on the same battery, fantastic even though it was half throttle for the two flights, more than happy with the quality, scale and flying characteristics. Well worth the money, decals are great, strong and easy to apply. Thanks Motion.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
-
-
I know, but with her wait times and her going on vacation I'll do the FW scheme.Leave a comment:
-
-
My favorite too. I like Mitch the Witch but the tail is too much. I don't like any of Callies offerings either.Leave a comment:
-
-
. . . and I highly recommend watchin the new Catch-22 on Paramount or Hulu 5 ⭐'s
(178) Catch-22 Trailer (Official) • A Hulu Original - YouTubeLeave a comment:
-
Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy 😀 😁 😍 my new favorite & the big brown truck hasn't even arrived; guess I'll have to re-read Catch-22 and Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo while waiting . . .
@ Team Gross! Thanks for that great vid reference 😙Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: