Wheel maingear tire 85mm x 30mm and the insite wheel (rime) 50 x 26 mm
nose wheel 60mm x 15mm
Grz wilko
Official FlightLine 1600mm B-25J Mitchell PNP Thread
Collapse
X
-
-
Be aware that the white decals are there but are very hard to see to cut out, you need to angle sheet by a window and you can then see them !!Leave a comment:
-
Carly Simon singing the Hienz catsup theme song....
. Anticipation....., Anticipation..... it's making me wait!...
:dizzy_face:Leave a comment:
-
-
That green glow you can see in the western sky from Europe is because all the pilots in the US are green with envyLeave a comment:
-
It looks great how it is the box ...now start to build itππ1 PhotoLeave a comment:
-
Kowil35!.
YOUR FIRST!.πππ»
Congratulations!.
Did it come from motionrc EU?.
Leave a comment:
-
And some proper wheel hubs tooOkay, so we have to wait a bit longer.
Still not going to be all sour grapes about the delay.
:face_with_monocle:
Just found something else to do to prep for the B-25's arrival. Looking at the flight and assembly videos I realized that the cowlings are short the correct number of exhaust stacks for a wright twin cyclone R-2600-92 14 cylinder radial!.
So a 3D printer will be used to make additional exhaust stacks to be glued in the proper locations around the cowling.
πLeave a comment:
-
Okay, so we have to wait a bit longer.
Still not going to be all sour grapes about the delay.
:face_with_monocle:
Just found something else to do to prep for the B-25's arrival. Looking at the flight and assembly videos I realized that the cowlings are short the correct number of exhaust stacks for a wright twin cyclone R-2600-92 14 cylinder radial!.
So a 3D printer will be used to make additional exhaust stacks to be glued in the proper locations around the cowling.
πLeave a comment:
-
We have a small delay with the USA shipment of B-25. The shipment is in the USA but US Customs flagged it for a random inspection. The inspection will likely take another 7 to 10 days so I'm guessing the B-25 will arrive between August 7th and August 14th. I wish I could nail it down better but it is impossible to figure out how long an inspection will take and when the shipment can hop on a train. I think US Customs just want to see the B-25 first. If you see US Customs agents posing for pictures with the B-25 on Instagram and Facebook in the next few days, you know what happened. π Sorry for the delay. I'd go there and get the shipment myself if it helped!
On the bright side, the B-25 arrived today at our EU location and is in stock !Leave a comment:
-
Okay, it's now early August...
"The first shipment of the B-25s will arrive early August, 2023. "βLeave a comment:


, I am desirous of a similar outcome at the soonest possible date. Best, LB
Leave a comment: