Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think when the cat jumped out of the bag,it spilled the beans all over banggoods website. The widow is listed as coming soon for $259. If its like the marauder, motion should have pre-order in 4 weeks or so? Looks like i know what im getting for christmas....have to put from the wife on it. Thank you honey...its perfect.
    Still flying P.15, avanti(#2), mig 21, yak 130 70mm(#2), f35, f9f panther, a10 64mm, F8 crusader/ PA ultimate amr /HK skipper, durafly dh vampire, p 51,spit mk24, corsair, flybeam/ BH f86 50mm, deltawing 50mm/ HH su 26 mm,umx pitts,umx sbach, blade nano cp s,blade 450x, inductrix 200, inductrix pro, umx yak 54,umx f27 fpv/ electrifly 4s L39/ flyzone beaver/ volantix asw 28, /dynam B26

RIP.. roc hobby waco,strega #2(you will be missed), Fw 90mm eurofighter.

Comment

Already have a coupon to use when Motion has it on pre order. This is a no brainer for me, as soon as it's available I'm ordering!!;)

Comment

Originally posted by handyman220 View Post
        Already have a coupon to use when Motion has it on pre order. This is a no brainer for me, as soon as it's available I'm ordering!!;)
        How did you get " a coupon to use at Motion RC"? I have spent literally thousands over there and have never seen nor been offered "a coupon"....

Comment

If you are asked to do a review and you do it and post to facebook you can get a coupon.:)

Comment

I don't ever remember getting one of those? and I did a review and posted to Face book, Google+, RCG, Hobby Squawk....Hmmm, Interesting?;)
            Brandon Moon

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon Moon View Post
              I don't ever remember getting one of those? and I did a review and posted to Face book, Google+, RCG, Hobby Squawk....Hmmm, Interesting?;)
              Maybe it's just luck of the draw, doesn't happen all the time?:Confused:

Comment

So, was this P-61 the Project Tennyson50 that Alpha had mentioned, or is this something else?
                Pat

Comment

I hope not, I really want a B-24.

Comment

I hope not, I really want a large Mosquito Mk.VI. :Cool:

Comment

I second the large mosquito

Comment

Originally posted by handyman220 View Post
                        If you are asked to do a review and you do it and post to facebook you can get a coupon.:)
                        Roger that! I will have to remember to follow up and do reviews...thx for the heads up fellas.
                        Hey MRC!.........pay attention fellas...you got some loyal and high dollar customers out here looking for some love from ya'll............we sure send your Co. plenty. Luv ya - mean it!

Comment

Dynam officially announces:

Warbird Charlie
                          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Very cool!! Ready to order!!!

Comment

Well MRC....ALPHA...might as well tell us what you know. Were you involved with development? Can we expect an official announcment soon? Is the widow the"tennyson 50"project? What are the seven dirty words you can never say on television? Did you kill colonel mustard with the candlestick in the conservatory?....sorry...forget the last two.
                              Still flying P.15, avanti(#2), mig 21, yak 130 70mm(#2), f35, f9f panther, a10 64mm, F8 crusader/ PA ultimate amr /HK skipper, durafly dh vampire, p 51,spit mk24, corsair, flybeam/ BH f86 50mm, deltawing 50mm/ HH su 26 mm,umx pitts,umx sbach, blade nano cp s,blade 450x, inductrix 200, inductrix pro, umx yak 54,umx f27 fpv/ electrifly 4s L39/ flyzone beaver/ volantix asw 28, /dynam B26

RIP.. roc hobby waco,strega #2(you will be missed), Fw 90mm eurofighter.

Comment

Originally posted by CFIT rob View Post
                                I think when the cat jumped out of the bag,it spilled the beans all over banggoods website. The widow is listed as coming soon for $259. If its like the marauder, motion should have pre-order in 4 weeks or so? Looks like i know what im getting for christmas....have to put from the wife on it. Thank you honey...its perfect.
                                Please don't make it like the B-26. I like panels that fit without having to modify them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike O. View Post

Please don't make it like the B-26. I like panels that fit without having to modify them.
                                  Panels? What are those?

Comment

Originally posted by dkalwishky View Post

Panels? What are those?
                                    Pretty sure he's referring to the wing top hatch panel DK.
                                    I would also throw out that horizontal stab incidence issue as another concern that should NOT show up on the Widow.
                                    Warbird Charlie
                                    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

100% agreed! ^^^

Comment

I am soooooo wanting this bird. Even though I keep saying "The last thing I need is another plane right now". Though I will make room for this one in a heartbeat. Already put the shekels aside for its purchase. Even so I would like to see a flight review on it first.

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post

Pretty sure he's referring to the wing top hatch panel DK.
                                          I would also throw out that horizontal stab incidence issue as another concern that should NOT show up on the Widow.
                                          The picture on the Banggood website (attached) shows that apparently they used those giant race-car slicks again, and the landing gear is just a piece of wire. Click image for larger version  Name:	P61.JPG Views:	1 Size:	25.8 KB ID:	97439
                                          So...I think that the Widow will be very similar to the B26 as far as the typical Dynam issues.... but we all know what to do, we'll fix up the hinges and the hatches and the wing attachments and the magnets and the tires and add a few more details... and we'll end up with a totally cool badass airplane. I'm stoked!

On the plus side, it looks like they produced a very nice-looking model with some details - like the gun turret, the clear canopies, drop tanks, flaps, 4-bladed props with spinners, and wingtip and landing lights.
                                          I think that we'll have to avoid sunny days however. :Night:
                                          Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

Working...
                                          X