Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is just a hobby stand from the competitor..... LOL

Comment

D'oh! If you wanted to see what's inside the A-10's wing, you could have just asked me, my friend. No need to sacrifice it to the foam gods.

Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC9158.JPG
Views:	1704
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	165893
      Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

No intentional sacrifice ...................just a friendly midair altercation between George (Tired Iron) and I during 2017 eWeek :)
        Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
          Speaking of quasi-conventional, I'm quite proud of the little window beneath the pilot's feet. There's an interesting history behind why the real plane had it (initially) and why most eventually were painted over.

Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC2981 - Copy.JPG
Views:	2425
Size:	108.0 KB
ID:	165847
          Are you going to tell us the history of the window are do I need to resort to Google? :)

Comment

I decided I couldn't wait to know what it was for. It's a bombing window that was omitted in later variants. Cool bit of history that I didn't know about this plane and it's very cool that you included it.

Alphaclaus you have truly made me the happiest modeler on the planet with this bird. I own the one Parkzone, two e-flight (one flyable) and three (two flyable) FMS 1400mm Corsairs. I ordered the D model last night (I was first) and the A model will be ordered in the spring.

My motto is you can NEVER have too many Corsairs. Period. :corsair

This and the B-24 are my all time favorites, I'm so happy that I now have my two favorite planes in sizes that I want and of the quality that Flightline produces. :Heart:

Comment

This must have a sound system installed. Recommend the aspire with amp and 2 transducers. Looks like there should be plenty of room for the system. Great schemes around

Comment

I know you'll enjoy it, Dkalwishky! We don't plan on making another Corsair anywhere near this size for another 10+ years so hopefully this one carries the banner well into the 2020s. Nothing's perfect but I think this bird will prove itself worthy of its slot in our lineup, and in your hangar.

The other similarly sized Corsairs on the market are over six years old now, and while some might say "a [Plane X] is a [Plane X] regardless of manufacturer", I subscribe to the sentiment that sometimes things can in fact be improved for the better. Sure, this one looks like a Corsair, but there's a lot more to it. We've made our share of Ta-152s, La-7s, B-24s, F7Fs, P-15s, F-105s, L-39s, MiG-21s and other "off-market" birds. The fact remains that Cubs, Mustangs, and Trojans remain top sellers in every size category despite a bevy of less famous releases. It shouldn't be a surprise that occasionally we return to the mainstream to redefine one of the Classics.

Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Cool Alpha... now how about an adversary, Not a zero, Ki-84, would fly great!!!

Comment

I am so stoked for both of these! Can't wait to add them to my hangar this Spring!
                    My YouTube RC videos:
                    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                      I am so stoked for both of these! Can't wait to add them to my hangar this Spring!
                      noooo not you ;)
                      AMA 1102566

Comment

Add a 1600mm P-51 and Bearcat and I'l faint....

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                          [W]e...return to the Classics.
                          Alpha, Thank You! Bravo Zulu. Best, LB
                          I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                          ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Originally posted by AkumaZeto View Post

noooo not you ;)
                            I know, shocker, right? LOL
                            My YouTube RC videos:
                            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Originally posted by Beeg View Post

I think you meant the retract opens the door for the P-36C! :Cool:
                              And, possibly, and finally, a great scale version of the P-40 E!!
                              Team Gross!

Comment

Ordered by "Bubble Top" this morning. Can't wait to get this one. Been wanting a large scale Corsair for years. Thanks!

Comment

Model looks awesome. Grats motion/flightline. Definitely be putting one of these in my hangar. Nice job fellas. :Cool:

Comment

Birdcage version on the way!!! Now my 55in. 5 cell Zero can get chased by whistling Death.

Comment

Beautiful Corsair guys! Doing an F4U-1A was a total surprise! I have already pre-ordered it.

Comment

Simply, just marvellous. Hopefully our planes in Europe will arrive a lot earlier than late Feb as it had been initially announced.
                                        Tolga
                                        Instagram: @_t01ga_
                                        YouTube: t01ga

Comment

I really like the Birdcage version. I'm assuming it is just a different canopy on the same fuselage but it gives the plane a whole new look. I own several D Corsairs so it looks like an A model is on my horizon. Pre order is on its way Motion.

Comment

Working...
                                          X