Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Guys, I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! This Holiday has special meaning for me and I am so blessed...to Alpha, the folks at MRC, and all of you fellow plane nuts, may you experience the hope and promise this season represents, and I look forward to flying with you in 2019!! Rob

Comment

• Originally posted by RCAV8R View Post
      Hey Guys, I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! This Holiday has special meaning for me and I am so blessed...to Alpha, the folks at MRC, and all of you fellow plane nuts, may you experience the hope and promise this season represents, and I look forward to flying with you in 2019!! Rob
      Couldn't have said it better!! Happy Holidays guys!!
      Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Comment

Hey Guys, I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! This Holiday has special meaning for me and I am so blessed...to Alpha, the folks at MRC, and all of you fellow plane nuts, may you experience the hope and promise this season represents, and I look forward to flying with you in 2019!! Rob
          Well put, Merry Christmas:)

Tired Santa;)

Click image for larger version

Name:	20181208_231941435_iOS.jpg
Views:	1009
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	168348
          TiredIron Aviation
          Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

RCAV8R, Bravo Zulu and Merry Christmas to you and yours.
            Best always to all and to all have a Happy Christmas. LB Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	1047
Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	168351 ​​​​​​​
            I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
            ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!:Gift::Night:

Comment

• Merry Christmas to all the friends I have met and to all those I have not - YET! :corsair

Bob

Comment

• Merry Christmas to all.
                  Dewey l

Comment

• Merry Christmas fellow RC pilots from all of us at Motion RC...May the day be filled with love, laughter, friends and family...And oh yeah, shiny new airplanes under the tree!
                    My YouTube RC videos:
                    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Not electric but like the colors of the first one taxing out

Comment

• Those are nice ones!

Woody

Comment

• Likely CARF corsairs.... Powered by Moki radials .... easily FFM's.... Five figure models!
                          Absolutely Beautiful !!!
                          Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Ah HO HO HO to one and all on this 2nd day of Christmas, that's "Boxing Day" to those of you who live in Canada, and BTW My true Love gave to me an MRC Order #377367. WooHOO! Best, LB

ps: I had to share this with somebody...lucky you guys. LOLOkay, not so much fun as I thought, but there is 'no joy' here with rain and rain and more rain.
                            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• They have a canopy kit listed. Does anyone have any pics as there are non on website.

Comment

• Here's some clips of the new Corsair, we got Wednesday...

TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Awesome George!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                                    Here's some clips of the new Corsair, we got Wednesday...

Great job George! Greaser no less!
                                    My YouTube RC videos:
                                    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Aros or other knowledgeable individuals, Does the Corsair include an instrument gauge photo for the 3DPUP instrument panel in the kit or do we use the one already installed and if so, does it match the 3DPUP? Best, LB
                                      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post
                                        Aros or other knowledgeable individuals, Does the Corsair include an instrument gauge photo for the 3DPUP instrument panel in the kit or do we use the one already installed and if so, does it match the 3DPUP? Best, LB
                                        The decal in the cockpit should show through the holes in the 3DPUP panel.
                                        TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Is the 3dpup available on the Motion web site?

Comment

Working...
                                          X