X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theoldALFER View Post
    Is the 3dpup available on the Motion web site?
    TOA, Nope, at least not as of this AM. However, if you'll go to the beginning of this forum, the stl files are posted about half way down page 1, as I recall. I am printing those now. If you don't find the files there, let me know and I'll try to post 'em here in a zip file. Best, LB
    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

The decal in the cockpit should show through the holes in the 3DPUP panel.
      And I thank you Tired Iron. :Cool:
      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Thanks LB!
        Gotta love this bird!

Comment

• Just found this forum, so I haven't read it all.

Does anybody know the diameter of the main wheels?

Comment

• Originally posted by Warbird22637 View Post
            Just found this forum, so I haven't read it all.

A quick search and you would have found this post #128
            Warbird Charlie
            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

This is the only way you can come out making a profit :Cool:
              You bet!!! George is so right.... We can store up a giant pile of aircraft and then have time to only fly one (or a few) a day. But if you share this wonderful hobby with friends and folks you don't even know, it is amazing!!!!! You share knowledge, but also a moral code of ethics that lives between pilots and their counterparts.... It is almost like a religion onto itself, not to get too preachy. I have never met an R/C pilot who would steal from you.... Just saying!!! They might lie about how good they land.... LOL LOL

Comment

• Anyway, give it away to those who need, and it comes back to you in ways you have never imagined!!!! Happy New Year all!!!! Jerry

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post

You bet!!! George is so right.... We can store up a giant pile of aircraft and then have time to only fly one (or a few) a day. But if you share this wonderful hobby with friends and folks you don't even know, it is amazing!!!!! You share knowledge, but also a moral code of ethics that lives between pilots and their counterparts.... It is almost like a religion onto itself, not to get too preachy. I have never met an R/C pilot who would steal from you.... Just saying!!! They might lie about how good they land.... LOL LOL
                  Ain't that the truth Jerry;) ...........now back in my hard core biker days it was a different story even though some said they were a brother. :Straight-Face:
                  Warbird Charlie
                  HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Roger that.... I used to own a bar and some of the vice officers that came in the place were just as dirty as the guys wearing colors..... R/C is a step away from that for sure bro!!! That is why I always carried a firearm. And still do, just for ****s and giggles!! LOL You know what I mean.... Love you buddy!! Give your Dad a hug for me from Texas!

Comment

• Originally posted by Warbird22637 View Post
                      Just found this forum, so I haven't read it all.

Welcome to Hobby Squawk????

The wheels are 85mm????
                      TiredIron Aviation
                      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• I have this plane on order. Wondering if the MR Rc sound system will fit without problem. Even better with 2 speakers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanjosedale View Post
                          I have this plane on order. Wondering if the MR Rc sound system will fit without problem. Even better with 2 speakers?
                          SanJoseDale, Welcome to the "Squawk". It seems looking at the pics and the size of the 3DPUP cockpit parts I printed for this Corsair there is plenty of room for the pilot to run around inside the thing. Check out Tired Iron's pictures at the beginning of the forum. Where there's a will there's a way. Best, LB

~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanjosedale View Post
                            I have this plane on order. Wondering if the MR Rc sound system will fit without problem. Even better with 2 speakers?
                            The wings are hollow so you may be able to put speakers in them with a little surgery.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Corsair_Wing.jpg
Views:	990
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	169404
                            TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Day 891: I got three flights on the Corsair today with the FMS four blade 1700mm corsair prop...stock prop is 18X12X3 and the FMS is 17X10X4, I can’t tell any difference at all.

This is a very efficient plane, I got 16 minutes on a Roaring Top 6S 6250 and had 3.8v left.

Click image for larger version  Name:	F4U_4B_02.jpg Views:	1 Size:	228.1 KB ID:	169407

Click image for larger version  Name:	F4U_4B_01.jpg Views:	1 Size:	193.3 KB ID:	169406
                              TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• .stock prop is 18X12X4 and the FMS is 17X10X4... Isn't the stock prop 3 blade? 18x12x3 vs the 17x10x4? All the pics I have seen are three blade from Flightline. Not being a jerk, but just asking!! :Confused:;):Cool: I hope it is a three blade for the model I am going to depict... :Cool:

Comment

• But I really like the 4 blade to be honest!!!!

Comment

.stock prop is 18X12X4 and the FMS is 17X10X4... Isn't the stock prop 3 blade? 18x12x3 vs the 17x10x4? All the pics I have seen are three blade from Flightline. Not being a jerk, but just asking!! :Confused:;):Cool: I hope it is a three blade for the model I am going to depict... :Cool:
                                    Yes, sorry...I had 4 blade on my mind.
                                    TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• https://www.motionrc.com/products/fl...lade-propeller
                                      Sku: P418120
                                      VS the FMS https://www.motionrc.com/products/fm...-propeller-set
                                      Sku: FMMPROP002

Comment

• I should have looked it up first, but I was being lazy!!! I sound like Charlie now on the "technical specs and post numbers" LOL Thanks for keeping us in line Charlie!!! Thanks George!!! Love you guys from TEXAS!!! I was about to do the maiden on the F-22, and suddenly the sky turned to match the colors on the bird EXACTLY!!!! Of course, no wind.... Oh well, maybe tomorrow!! Happy New Year!!

Comment

...and suddenly the sky turned to match the colors on the bird EXACTLY!!!! Of course, no wind...
                                          Hardway, Ain't it the way. Happy New Year, Bro. Best, LB
                                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Working...
                                          X