Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now go after the carbon Z T28!

Comment

Seems like a perfect candidate and should be roomy enough for a sound system....Brandon..Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Eddie View Post
        Seems like a perfect candidate and should be roomy enough for a sound system....Brandon..Thoughts?
        Already rattling around lots ideas in my head ;) Hollow wings and sound possibilities....Yeah buddy!!!!....I'm on it!!!!! BIG TIME advantage to that.
        Brandon Moon

Comment

Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
          Now go after the carbon Z T28!
          Sorry rifleman..........I hope not because it has already been beat to death in so many flavors(size and color) by so many manufactures.
          FlightLine's business credo is to do the unusual & seldom if ever done and so far they are kicking butt. ;)
          Warbird Charlie
          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Well I figured if there was yet another spitfire, why not a better T28

Comment

Problem is the there was never a really good scale foam Spitty until the FL 1200 came along. The crowds have been clamoring for a 1400+ for awhile and finally got their wants met.
              Warbird Charlie
              HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Callie Graphics ordered bring on pre-order:p

Comment

True...........

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon Moon View Post
                    I personally would like to see an upsized Me-109 and Stuka ;) ....especially the "Stuka" 1700mm or LARGER ;)
                    I'm with you! Always hoped to see a 1700mm+ foam Stuka...Such a cool Axis warbird, looks so menacing with the cannons. I really enjoy my FMS 1400mm version (except the size, lol). A giant 109 would be sweet too!
                    My YouTube RC videos:
                    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Those would be awesome in my book too

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post

This Spitfire was very quick, since we developed most of the early FlightLineRC series with the intention of eventually going bigger.
                        ooooo ..I silent hint of a bigger Bearcat! ...hmmm..a bigger P38? ;)
                        www.TSHobbies.com
                        Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

I was waiting on the larger Spitty......I had three of the Dynam series sold one so still have two...nearly purchased the FL1200mm......I knew somebody was going to present a 15-1600mm.....Very happy about this news. I am ready to order!!

TwistedGrin

Comment

Here is a little Unofficial preview video I threw together for you guys n' gals. This bird is easy to fly and difficult to induce a snap! I can't wait for Mike and Ryan to give this bird their Official video treatment. Special thanks to Tony and Evelyn for helping out with the flying and footage!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U8ORvfoZp0
                            Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Scha-weet !
                              Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                              Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                              I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

Awesome, looks like a sweet, gentle flyer.
                                My YouTube RC videos:
                                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

That prop looks pretty big, and the power seems to be much better than compared to an FMS P-51 1700 stock...so Im curious as to what power system will be in this one, and if perhaps that prop assembly could be used on other planes, possibly with that power system?
                                  www.TSHobbies.com
                                  Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

Here is a little Unofficial preview video I threw together for you guys n' gals. This bird is easy to fly and difficult to induce a snap! I can't wait for Mike and Ryan to give this bird their Official video treatment. Special thanks to Tony and Evelyn for helping out with the flying and footage!

So I'm on YouTube looking for something else and this video pops up, I come to the forums to see that this is legit (I figured it was legit as I recognized Evelyn in the video).

I had less than favorable experience with the 1200mm version initially that was mostly caused by me. Once I got past the issues I found it to be a very nice flying plane. I can't wait to get this bigger version.

Comment

You gotta come fly with us, Brandon! Or maybe I'll see if Vic would mind taking this one (and others) up to Arizona Electric Festival. Are you and the locals there planning on going?
                                      You have no idea of just how bad I would love to come do that. Hopefully some day? and soon?
                                      Brandon Moon

Comment

Thank-you for this bird Alpha. This one will definitely be pre-order. Monies is waiting.
                                        Dewey l

Comment

Alpha, Great job on the video! It's always a pleasure for us.

Tony & Evelyn

Comment

Working...
                                          X