Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official FlightLine RC 2000mm B-24D/J Liberator Thread

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting patiently for the internal measurements Alpha. You know what I mean.LOL
    Don't just fly--WREAK HAVOC!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

Scroll up a bit.
      Thanks I didn't even look first, too excited!. I have a Jack Stafford B-24 I built over 25 years ago but never dared to fly. My one and only hanger queen.

Comment

Preordered! This is going to be awesome!

Comment

I see a 3D printer in my future. :)

Comment

Originally posted by dkalwishky View Post
            I see a 3D printer in my future. :)
            Me too! I don't know how I have managed without one for so long.

Comment

Amazing job Motion RC and Flightline! I ordered mine. In OD green.

Comment

Brings a tear . Dad was a crew chief. I have to have one in his honor
                Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

Order placed! Going to compliment my HK B-17 and FMS B-25 perfectly!
                  Pat

Comment

Hey guys, in all the excitement, don't miss the interview with Alpha himself on the RCAfterHours podcast. He goes into detail about how he started, what goes into making these planes and of course the B-24. Since he doesn't like to show his face, a podcast was perfect ;)

http://www.rcafterhours.com/018-excl...from-motionrc/

Comment

Another great release guys! I love the B-24.

Motion gave me a heads up on this, so I've been creating new schemes! Here is what I have so far. For this model you would want a 1/17th scale set.

As always, if you have a scheme you'd like us to offer, please just let me know. I know a lot of us have ties to this plane through our loved ones. What a perfect way to pay tribute to them.

Callie
                      www.callie-graphics.com

Click image for larger version  Name:	b-24 diamond lil.jpg Views:	1 Size:	73.5 KB ID:	104792Click image for larger version  Name:	b-24 worry bird.jpg Views:	1 Size:	56.1 KB ID:	104793Click image for larger version  Name:	b-24 strawberry bitch.jpg Views:	1 Size:	65.5 KB ID:	104794Click image for larger version  Name:	b-24 spotted ape.jpg Views:	1 Size:	59.5 KB ID:	104795Click image for larger version  Name:	b-24 dragon and his tail.jpg Views:	1 Size:	92.2 KB ID:	104796Click image for larger version  Name:	b-24 queen mae.jpg Views:	1 Size:	76.9 KB ID:	104797Click image for larger version  Name:	b-24 the goon.jpg Views:	1 Size:	58.8 KB ID:	104798

Comment

For my silver one...

Click image for larger version

Name:	20171120_205621576_iOS.jpg
Views:	1570
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	104800
                        TiredIron Aviation
                        Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Awesome Callie . My Dad was in the 93rd bombardardment group. Ted’s Flying Circus.
                          Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                          Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                          I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

I'm in also ! Just pre ordered olive since I have the HK B-17 in silver . :)

Comment

Originally posted by quitcherbitchen View Post
                              Waiting patiently for the internal measurements Alpha. You know what I mean.LOL
                              I wonder if it is structurally possible to fit with bomb bay doors, or if that section is required to stay intact for strength. Of course adding a drop capability would be a common modification, it if is possible without major structural change.

Comment

Originally posted by dahawk View Post
                                Awesome Callie . My Dad was in the 93rd bombardardment group. Ted’s Flying Circus.
                                I'd be happy to include this! Feel free to send me some photos and I'll get it added!

Comment

WOWIE! damn this just looks awesome! and actually,not sure what Im more excited about,the plane itself, or those 3D printed parts to detail it up. That is a HUGE bonus to be able to do. Now Im having a real hard time deciding on what livery to do...theres so many! and lots of colorful formation ships too
                                  www.TSHobbies.com
                                  Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

alpha

i use 4s 5000ma packs in my 1450 mustang and also in the flightline tigercat.. can you advise if this fuse will have room enough for these packs..
                                    Deans
                                    length width height

Comment

Everything about this B-24 is just awesome! I really love the details and the ability to get 3D printed parts. The modeling aspect of the RC planes has been a lot of fun and has got me back in building models again. I forgot how much I missed that hobby. Being able to mix modeling with RC has been great for me and it seems for many others as well. As Alpha pointed out, it played a role in the B-24 too. This one will probably be a 2019 project for me as I am planning on spending next year flying my B-17's and have some car projects (I have way too many hobbies). I have a huge love for the big 4 engine bombers and will surely be getting the B-24. I will work with Callie to draw up the graphics for Cocktail Hour, which is my favorite B-24. I build a model of her when I was a kid and recently found it in a box of broken models at my dad's house. She has been restored and is hanging in my office next to Nine-O-Nine. Next up will be the RC one, which will hang in the garage next to Nine-O-Nine and Yankee Lady. Growing up in a Ford family, living in Michigan, having a B-24 is a must.

Comment

Awesome!!!

Comment

This is such an impressive release! Attention to scale detail. 3D parts available for print, decal sets with Callie, and a 2m wingspan multi-engine!! Wow, just wow.

Comment

Working...
                                          X