• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive already been looking into it...
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Cml dist in the UK has a mid July arrival date. Let's see the OD version and get that pre-order up!
      Still flying P.15, avanti(#2), mig 21, yak 130 70mm(#2), f35, f9f panther, a10 64mm, F8 crusader/ PA ultimate amr /HK skipper, durafly dh vampire, p 51,spit mk24, corsair, flybeam/ BH f86 50mm, deltawing 50mm/ HH su 26 mm,umx pitts,umx sbach, blade nano cp s,blade 450x, inductrix 200, inductrix pro, umx yak 54,umx f27 fpv/ electrifly 4s L39/ flyzone beaver/ volantix asw 28, /dynam B26

RIP.. roc hobby waco,strega #2(you will be missed), Fw 90mm eurofighter.

Comment

• I hope that here in the States it is sooner. Like Father's day. My excuses run out after that to the Mrs.
        Don't just fly--WREAK HAVOC!!!

Comment

• I thought I'd post this, saw it on Facebook. This is a WWII picture - Elizabeth Gardner at the controls of a B-26 Marauder.
          Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

• As others have stated, I'm awaiting the Olive Drab version. Gotta do the Flak Bait livery....

Doing the math, and it looks like 1/14 scale is needed from Callie.

The NASM B-26B-25-MA nicknamed "Flak-Bait" (AAF serial number 41-31773) survived 207 operational missions over Europe, more than any other American aircraft during World War II (A de Havilland Mosquito B. Mk. IX bomber completed 213 missions but this aircraft was destroyed in a crash at Calgary Airport in Canada, two d

Comment

• I am excited to see green as well. However I know silver will be first by maybe a few months. In a perfect world both would be available at the same time. The decision was made to go ahead with silver since it is ready rather than wait. That way those wanting one won't miss out on the majority of the flying season. Those wanting green can wait or paint. I favor green myself. After I work up our media model I may be paying a visit to Callie graphics. Shouldn't be too long now and I'll be able to get a build together.

Comment

• Simple for me. I will just get two and paint one. I have never been a fan of waiting. ;)

Comment

• I wanted silver. All the safety switches are off on the wallet. Just waiting for the target gyro to line up.

Comment

• B-26 Bomb Bay with servo in the center and a pinion gear to push the arms out and open the doors. Bombs can be release via micro solenoids hooked up to a multi switch. Nothing special, just a design I think that will work.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Nice wing nut

Comment

• 3D printable B-26 Turret.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Very nice WWN...welcome to Hobby Squawk!
                          TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Hi WW2 Wing Nut, welcome to Hobby Squawk! Thanks for posting your renders. We've been laying the groundwork of a community marketplace for shops and services like Callie-Graphics.com, Parkflyerplastics.com, warbird-pilots.com, jethangar.com, etc. The idea carries over to offering 3DPrintable files created by users, also. If you wanted measurements of the B-26's turret, for example, I can provide those to you so your files are accurately drop-in sized to the aircraft when it arrives.
                            Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Here's the nose image I've been working on...

Click image for larger version

Name:	B26_Nose.png
Views:	305
Size:	261.7 KB
ID:	79459
                              TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Here is a website with a bunch of newsreel footage.
                                The B-26 Martin Marauder was a twin engined, medium sized bomber aircraft used in World War II

Comment

• ww2 wingnut....................would you be open to making your creations available to those of us less skilled ??

Woody

Comment

• As soon as i figure out how to upload the 3d files (I can only upload photos currently) I'll post here for all to have for free. then just go to 3dhubs.com to have someone make them for you or print for you. Lost of folks on there with many options and prices to choose from.

Comment

• https://grabcad.com/library/dynam-b-26-dorsal-gunner-2 just create an account and they are for anyone to have. The turret glass is also there for those of you who want to 3d print it then vacuform it. It's a little more scale and accurate then the one provided. Though unless you know what you're looking for it is extremely hard to tell. I love this kit and plane. My grandfather flew one for the 319th BG, 437th sq ETO during WW2, Fly Baby was the name if I'm not mistaken. Even got photos somewhere of him standing next to the #2 prop with a hole the size of his head in one of the blades from a BF-109 20mm. So this is a passion of mine. Always has been.

Comment

• Thank you wing nut for the creativity and the files. Any chance the bomb bay doors available? Nose gunner/tail gunner stations 3D treatment? Please mrc make the OD version available at the same time as silver. Any new info on preorder? Like previous post..father's day is a "hall pass" for a new aircraft, no eye roll,no "where are you going to put it", no "ANOTHER ONE!?!" Please mrc ..make my life easier..
                                        Still flying P.15, avanti(#2), mig 21, yak 130 70mm(#2), f35, f9f panther, a10 64mm, F8 crusader/ PA ultimate amr /HK skipper, durafly dh vampire, p 51,spit mk24, corsair, flybeam/ BH f86 50mm, deltawing 50mm/ HH su 26 mm,umx pitts,umx sbach, blade nano cp s,blade 450x, inductrix 200, inductrix pro, umx yak 54,umx f27 fpv/ electrifly 4s L39/ flyzone beaver/ volantix asw 28, /dynam B26

RIP.. roc hobby waco,strega #2(you will be missed), Fw 90mm eurofighter.

Comment

• Nordon Bomb Sight and 50 cal guns are up: https://grabcad.com/library/dynam-b-...-and-50-cals-1
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X