Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for posting this! Great plane! Preorder should be going live by weeks end. Yes!

Comment

• Mike should get a lot of credit for the camera work too. I don't know how much you had to edit, but it was always clear and in focus. Can't wait.
      Don't just fly--WREAK HAVOC!!!

Comment

• What's not to like? Wow! Great work on the video, this looks like another winner.
        Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

• Ryan, what are you referring to in the video when you said, "a first for Dynam"? It's not their first twin counter-rotating plane. It's not their first 4-cell plane. Is it because it's their first 4-cell, counter-rotating plane?

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper2 View Post
            Ryan, what are you referring to in the video when you said, "a first for Dynam"? It's not their first twin counter-rotating plane. It's not their first 4-cell plane. Is it because it's their first 4-cell, counter-rotating plane?
            Lots of firsts.
            First plane with redesigned retracts, new motors and esc's, xt60 battery connector, led light driver with extra ports and pre-soldered connectors, counter rotating props, new molds for those props, pre installed fowler flaps, sizable battery tray and so on. Also this is one of the first times we have been able to lend a hand so to speak and see the plane for a final edit before release. More to say it's a great first step in the right direction.

What other twin have they released that has counter rotating props?

Comment

• With Motion Rcs help you will take them to the next level

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan@Motion/ryramZ View Post
                What other twin have they released that has counter rotating props?
                You're right. I was mistaken. I've got a few other brands with counter-rotating props - Skymule, P-38, Canadair water bomber. Throw in my Dynam Grand Cruiser, C-47 and I forget they're not C.R.
                Nevertheless, I guess this is another one I'll have to pre-order. :Don't-tell-Anyone:

Comment

• Pre-order is up boys!

At Motion RC we carry the largest selection of electric and gas powered radio control (RC) planes, boats, buggies, cars, helicopters, tanks, trucks, and much more. We also offer a huge selection of lipo batteries, chargers, ESCs, gas engines, motors, radios, and servos. Shop our lowest prices with free shipping.
                  My YouTube RC videos:
                  https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Yay! Ordered my B-26!!! Can't wait. Get 'em while you can!

Bob

Comment

• My first B-26 will be in Green/grey scheme. The second one will be in silver.

Comment

• Ordered!! Woo Hoo...
                        Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

• Aros, any word on when we'll see the OD painted plane?

Comment

• Not sure on that one...Maybe Alpha can chime in at some point...
                            My YouTube RC videos:
                            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Probably about a week after I receive the silver one.;)

Bob

Comment

• Oh crap...................done. :Cool:

Woody

Comment

• My order is in!!!

Comment

• Yikes, the pre-order for the shipment on the water now is selling out far quicker than we had projected. ...Thanks, everyone!.... *runs back to make more*

Dynam decided to initially produce only the silver version as shown, to minimize mold costs (the silver version requires considerably fewer paint molds than the two tone OD/gray). Frankly, they're wary that the market is really there for 1.5m $249 twin warbirds, which I continue to insist there truly is. But, until consistent sales figures start rolling in, they're in "wait and see" mode. IF the model itself sells well, they'll reinvest in the paint molds for other paint layouts (not just in the popular Flak Bait color layout, but also the later versions with partial OD and partial bare metal exposed areas). Not to mention, good sales would keep the door open for other new releases in this size/pricepoint. If the sales are bad, then, scratch that.

Until then, as Ryan said in our official video, Dynam's prioritized making the model fly well and deliver on reasonable value for its pricepoint, in hopes it would earn the love of its owners to get a custom paint job like so many of us have been giving our A-10s, MiGs, Tigercats, etc.

Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                                      Yikes, the pre-order for the shipment on the water now is selling out far quicker than we had projected. ...Thanks, everyone!.... *runs back to make more*
                                      That is a great thing! I hope this plane is a great success.

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                                      Dynam decided to initially produce only the silver version as shown, to minimize mold costs (the silver version requires considerably fewer paint molds than the two tone OD/gray).
                                      I totally understand that and for guys like me that have zero painting skills and who do NOT want silver we're in a holding pattern. :)

Perhaps one of our talented forum members could make a video painting a plane (doesn't have to be the whole thing) so modelers like me could see the process and perhaps we wouldn't be intimidated by it.

I'd be interested in learning the techniques used and idea for equipment.

Comment

• Between this site and RCgroups there is plenty of information regarding finishing and painting to be had. You'll find people most helpful and willing to share what works for them.

As always.... PRACTICE.....PRACTICE.....PRACTICE.

Woody

Comment

• Sorry I don't mean to jack the thread, but I saw this pic on Facebook yesterday and couldn't stop laughing. This is the one and only "TiredIronGRB" in his lair, up to no good.... so I am wondering, what's in the box! And where are you going to put the Marauder? I don't see a Marauder (although there is an A26) so I'm assuming you're going to HAVE to get one!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	FB_IMG_1499827770887.jpg Views:	1 Size:	364.4 KB ID:	86887

Comment

Working...
                                          X