Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful work. That is exactly the finish and advice i am looking for. If not rich at least enough to keep those flights to china going. Oh... and an in house p61, f100 and ov 10 rapid development team. Your love for your work truely shows in your products and the crew you have surrounded your self with. Can product videos be classified as documenteries? I would like to nominate pilot Ryan for an oscar.
    Still flying P.15, avanti(#2), mig 21, yak 130 70mm(#2), f35, f9f panther, a10 64mm, F8 crusader/ PA ultimate amr /HK skipper, durafly dh vampire, p 51,spit mk24, corsair, flybeam/ BH f86 50mm, deltawing 50mm/ HH su 26 mm,umx pitts,umx sbach, blade nano cp s,blade 450x, inductrix 200, inductrix pro, umx yak 54,umx f27 fpv/ electrifly 4s L39/ flyzone beaver/ volantix asw 28, /dynam B26

RIP.. roc hobby waco,strega #2(you will be missed), Fw 90mm eurofighter.

Comment

• Thanks, never heard of it. Yes, seems a little much for a foamie.

Comment

• Originally posted by CFIT rob View Post
        As a casual rc enthusiast who rarely spends side money or family resources on new aircraft who has an extremely supportive wife i wou. ok, she quit looking over my shoulder. With the prospect of the 3d files (thank you wing nut) i am really getting excited about putting my heart into this one. Any advice on flight metal? I have a fl p38 to practice on. Read up on it but nothing better than first hand squawk. And thanks again alpha for bringing the industry up. I will continue to do my part to help you and ryan hopefully become rich men. Or at least get the kids thru college.
        This is funny as hell. (my wife doesn't watch me so I'm safe) You made me snort my coffee. :bluetongue

Alpha, thanks for your work, its incredible - your attention to the kind of production details that modelers appreciate is really great. We'll probably come up with something else to beat you up about (the wheels are too thick! The lights on the wing are dum. etc) but that's life. We love what you're doing.

Regarding Flite-Metal, it has been around for years and years and all the experts seem to know about it. I haven't tried it myself, but I've seen many award-winning models that had it (at the Toledo show, Top Gun, etc) . But Alpha, I love what you've done with the 3M tape. That's some really good work there.
        Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

• It must be B-26 & A-26 season. Saw this bad girl. I have some Phoenix planes and they're built like a brick sheet house. Lol

Not to detract from the fine looking Dynam foamie. Different beast

Kind of old school with the air retracts.
          Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
          Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
          I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Originally posted by CFIT rob View Post
            Beautiful work. That is exactly the finish and advice i am looking for. If not rich at least enough to keep those flights to china going. Oh... and an in house p61, f100 and ov 10 rapid development team. Your love for your work truely shows in your products and the crew you have surrounded your self with. Can product videos be classified as documenteries? I would like to nominate pilot Ryan for an oscar.
            LOL Thanks. "You like me, you really like me!"

Comment

• Great sky for our photoshoot!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image_12343.png
Views:	289
Size:	604.3 KB
ID:	84330Click image for larger version

Name:	image_12342.png
Views:	301
Size:	651.1 KB
ID:	84329Click image for larger version

Name:	image_12341.png
Views:	293
Size:	586.7 KB
ID:	84328 Here are a few flight shots. More to come!
                Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (177).png Views:	1 Size:	553.5 KB ID:	84327

Comment

• Nice shots guys. It looks good against that sky.

Comment

• Sweet shots Ryan!
                    My YouTube RC videos:
                    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Very nice! It's a must have!
                      TiredIron Aviation
                      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• I just noticed the only things available for the B-26 are the propellors. Smart. Very smart!

Comment

• Envelope please......And the winner for best still photography is............
                          Still flying P.15, avanti(#2), mig 21, yak 130 70mm(#2), f35, f9f panther, a10 64mm, F8 crusader/ PA ultimate amr /HK skipper, durafly dh vampire, p 51,spit mk24, corsair, flybeam/ BH f86 50mm, deltawing 50mm/ HH su 26 mm,umx pitts,umx sbach, blade nano cp s,blade 450x, inductrix 200, inductrix pro, umx yak 54,umx f27 fpv/ electrifly 4s L39/ flyzone beaver/ volantix asw 28, /dynam B26

Comment

• RYAN OF MOTION RC...RAAAAH. (CROWD GOES WILD) Awsome shots. Cant wait to do my own slow presentation fly by. I think when the OD version comes out this may be the first time i have two of the same model(not two with one of them in little chunks of foam and stained with tears). And yes ryan..we like you ..we really do.

Comment

• Awesome looking bird! And yes I'm like many others I too myself would love to see a OV10 Bronco one day.
                              Still Learning:D

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                                Awesome looking bird! And yes I'm like many others I too myself would love to see a OV10 Bronco one day.
                                :);)
                                Warbird Charlie
                                HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Hey Charlie your loving it when people are boosting the OV10 arent you. Gotta love it.:)
                                  Dewey l

Comment

• I'm a newbie to this board & this thread so ''scuse me if my question has been asked &, answered in the past. Will Dynam PLEASE include a better pilot bust? For me, the little dorky Dynam "Barney Fife" figure is a throwaway item. I'll do without a pilot figure if I can't find a suitable substitute on the internet. Thanks for your patience, folks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Andysdad View Post
                                      I'm a newbie to this board & this thread so ''scuse me if my question has been asked &, answered in the past. Will Dynam PLEASE include a better pilot bust? For me, the little dorky Dynam "Barney Fife" figure is a throwaway item. I'll do without a pilot figure if I can't find a suitable substitute on the internet. Thanks for your patience, folks!
                                      Welcome to Hobbysquawk! The pilots will be the same on this one but the retracts and LEDs have been improved, maybe the next Dynam release will have a better pilot.
                                      TiredIron Aviation
                                      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• What I dont like is those on road car wheels on the mains , Need to find some nice Robart wheels for it

Comment

• Lookie what I found tonight. Nice job Ryan & Mike!

Comment

Working...
                                          X