X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks das boot
    thats awesome i have to wait till i get out of debt almost out of debtor village lease but i got one more bill collecetor to pay off

but im still buying the aircraft carrrier

Comment

• no new photos to show

Comment

• das boot this u accquire oure fletcher class detroyer yet?

Comment

• I jumped to order one with the announcement but there is one concern. Does this unit come with the same overly-thick red grease in the shaft tubes that the 1/200 Missouri came with?

Comment

• Ordered one, can't wait to unbox it!
            Anyone knows what diameter stuffing tubes are?, prop shafts seem 4 mm.

Comment

• Osmd panzerbox my fletcher class destroyer battle ship had red grease but then I chose grim racer speed grease which the color is blue but they now have the blue marine grease in a tube at cyclone hobbies in Columbus Ohio

Comment

• and I’m planning to buy the aircraft carrier when I’m out of debtors village lease

The speed grease

Comment

• I still have the original fletcher class destroyer battle ship made bye aquacraft it was the last one made

Comment

• I haven’t ordered the Missouri battleship yet the Missouri is the third one I m going to buy
                    Tower Hobbies carries an expansive collection of RC cars, RC airplanes, RC boats, model trains, sot cars, and supplies for all hobbyists.

Comment

• respectfully asking sir and mam Are we still allowed to post photos of or rc boats car etc

Comment

• This is the pictures of my hobby shack

Comment

• My. New rudder servo worked great and excellent so I am happy yep yep yep

Comment

• The old servo crapes out on me

Comment

• But the new one works swell

Comment

• Thanks Battleship, I'm planning remove factory grease and use a different one, let's hope it works!

Comment

• Model arrived in perfect condition fortunately, not a single broken piece...great job Fedex, great packing as well.
                                  Must say, I'm impressed by the quality of the model for a RTR.

Comment

• respectfully asking sir and mam how is every one doing on getting thier fletcher class destroyer battle ship or the missiouri battleship or any rc battle ship etc
                                    any knid of rc battle ship?

Comment

• awesome osmd I'm thinking bout getting the aircraft carrier sometime soon but not in the next 24 hours etc. but in the 5 late month of the Calander new
                                      year but i got to get out of debt just one more bill collector to pay off then ill see bout it
                                      ttyl for now

Comment

• Hello everyone!
                                        This is my first posting on this sight. Today my Bancroft 1/72 Fletcher Class destroyer arrived. It's awesome! The only issue I have has to do with the twin 40mm Bofors guns and the 20mm AA guns; its just that they lack detail, but I know there are several aftermarket parts available...so...anyway, I take it that if I need assistance this is the place to go.

Comment

• Got mine today and WOW ! What a Behemoth lol ! Does one need to always unhook the rigging from the mast to the funnels to lift up and access the on off switch ? Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                          X