Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14grams comes in. A set of two You’re picture looks great and the pond looks awesome I wish I had a pond like that behind me liveage she’s sitting great In zhe waters of your pond u have the ballast correctly placed in the forward hull looks great and excellent

Comment

• I may get a go pro camera for my fletcher class destroyer battle ship

Comment

• So...I gave my ship a closer look I saw the need for some more realistic details. First priority was the twin 40mm Bofors guns, followed by the 20mm Oerlikons. Then I figured if I'm going that far I might as well add some more accurate K guns. Better looking doors? Yup, them too. The storage bins at the mid-rear of the ship (where the helmets and life jackets go) look kinda silly, so those are going to be modified. Maybe I'll do a dazzle scheme as well. 1/72 scale crew figures? Why not? I ordered a variety of 3D printed replacement parts plus some figures thru Shapeways, I just hope they look close to as good as they appeared in the photographs. Have I gone insane? Nope. Not me. Looks like I'll have something to keep me busy this Fall.
        I'll post some photos as this thing develops.

Comment

• Oh yeah, just as an item of interest. I called Motion RC around mid September, and they had 10 Fletcher Class Destroyers in stock. This morning I saw their website shows "Sold Out."

Comment

• Originally posted by kingsnake1 View Post
            Oh yeah, just as an item of interest. I called Motion RC around mid September, and they had 10 Fletcher Class Destroyers in stock. This morning I saw their website shows "Sold Out."
            They are sold out in Europe but they are in stock on Motion RC's USA website. https://www.motionrc.com/products/ba...tr-bnc1003-003

Comment

• Wow that’s awesome the only 3d printed part is the new gun barrel on my positional static gun turret but everything is a ok with my fletcher class destroyer battleship I’m glad u got your fletcher class destroyer battle ship
              king snake and I believe the fletcher class destroyer battleship is the bestseller I think

Comment

• Greetings...

Got my Fletcher today and I am very impressed of the workmanship. I have 47 years of experience as plastic modeler and had placed first at IPMS contests. The workmanship is very well done without signs of smeared glue or over spray. If the model is accurate as I do not have the blue print nor being expert in naval ships, this could be qualified as museum display. If you add 1/72 figures and go through the process of weathering like on static models, this will be a show stopper. I have owned many models such as Graupner 1/150 Bismark, 1/100 Cap San Diego, 1/100 Belfast, 1/40 Bancroft Coast Guard and 1/200 Yamato. I can tell you for radio control purposes, 1/72, 1/40 , 1/100 and 1/150 is the way to go. 1/200 is simply too fragile for practical use. I really hope Ky's Models will bring back the 1/150 lines. Dai
                Attached Files

Comment

• that's awesome daiphan glad u got your fletcher class destroyer battleship but stock up on 550mah motors on motionrc.com they only have 5 left to have as a motor i bought extra motors just in case

Comment

• Originally posted by Battleship View Post
                    that's awesome daiphan glad u got your fletcher class destroyer battleship but stock up on 550mah motors on motionrc.com they only have 5 left to have as a motor i bought extra motors just in case
                    Is the electronic reliable? Dai

Comment

• Hi all

I have a metal ladder that is bent and cannot be fixed. Does MRC send replacement? Dai

Comment

• Just saw that this was available on Motion RC.

Several questions.
                        • What ballast should I get, where should I get it, and where exactly should it be placed ?
                        • Is the transmitter okay to use or should it be upgraded ? If it should be upgraded what specifically should I get as far as a transmitter and receiver ?
                        • Is the receiver easily accessible to be replaced ?
                        • I have heard there are no directions or instructions. Is that correct ?
                        • Heard the ESC is setup for water cooling but is not actually water cooled - correct ?

Comment

• Hi bill battleship hear the segment weights go in the forward hull of the front of the battleship I just use a dynimtye esc the water cooled escs I haven’t used them yet but I have a cooling fan on top of my esc in my fletcher class destroyer battleship u can order the segments weights on www.towerhobbies.com or your local hobbies shop u can use any transmitter but the esc I have has a good amount of frequency connections after u clear the middle of the pond

Comment

• More Fletcher action.

Comment

• Very nice

Comment

• Very nice

Comment

• Hey bill u can use any transmitter and any esc , when I bought my first fletcher class destroyer battle ship the oringinal esc was discontinued so I chose the dynamite and the tactic transmitter and recevier 6 channel radio transmitter so it’s up to u on what transmitter and esc u desire . To use The esc should be able to pickup and receive the whole widths of the pond like , for example My Atlantic harbor tug which was discontinued in 2008 the esc was not very strong after I cleared the middle of the casting pond So I took that old esc out of my tugboat and put a dynamite esc And had no trouble with losing signal after I cleared the middle of the pond but have fun with your new fletcher class destroyer battleship When the new Nimitz aircraft carrier becomes available I’ll be buying that too from Motion Rc but if u have a onyx 200 charger get an external feild battery to power your onyx charger that’s what the black and red alligator clips are for look on page 7 of hobbysqwak I think I posted a picture of my external feild battery The external feild battery and the charger , the external battery is a 80lb motor cycle battery and it powers my onyx battery charger

Comment

• External feild battery and wal charger
                                    Attached Files

Comment

• My battery charger
                                      Attached Files

Comment

• I bought the external feild battery and wall charger at batteries plus bulbs

Comment

• Dose any one know how to get the motors out of the fletcher destroyer battle ship cause the far screws are all the way to the hull of my battle ship and what kind of. Screw driver is needed I have tryed everything cause I’m replacing the motors

Comment

Working...
                                          X