You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussion: Heng Long's 1/16 scale M1A2 Abrams RTR, Upgrade Edition!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am searching for the emergency light and the other accessories. But I cant find them by the spare parts.

Comment

• If the things you are looking for are not made by Heng Long, you will have to hunt the internet; eBay & AliExpress to start with. There is a company called Toucan Hobby that carries a lot of stuff, no idea if they are accessible in Europe. Perhaps others here can recommend other sellers.
      Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha View Post
        Working on a resin modern TC bust..

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20191221_123022.jpg Views:	0 Size:	99.3 KB ID:	224144Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20191221_122942.jpg Views:	0 Size:	111.6 KB ID:	224145
        Hello,
        have you completed your commander figure? if so do you sell them?

Comment

• Here's a tidbit of HL info; I'd broken a metal suspension swing arm on my Abrams during a battle. Long story short, the swing arm is the same for the T-34/85! I had a spare; tada, tank repaired.

Comment

• That's good to know Bob. I have an Abrams with a couple of broken arms. Any idea where to buy spare ones?

Steve

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
              That's good to know Bob. I have an Abrams with a couple of broken arms. Any idea where to buy spare ones?

Steve
              You can order just about any spare part from Toucan Hobby direct from their website. Just ask for what you want. Shipping for small parts usually takes no more than 10 days. To make shipping economical, buy more than one! I'm planning on ordering two left and two right arms, for spares.

Comment

Working...
              X