X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tank_me View Post
    Welcome. Since the TongDE tanks are so new at this point, there will be a lot to learn about them. You guys figure it out and then maybe I'll buy one.... :)
    Let me know what you learnt. I may buy one too.

Comment

• Bump. I check their FB page periodically for any updates. In one recent one, he claimed to be working on a Crusader Mk IV. Could be vaporware, but that's what we thought about the M-60.
      Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCalBobS View Post
        Bump. I check their FB page periodically for any updates. In one recent one, he claimed to be working on a Crusader Mk IV. Could be vaporware, but that's what we thought about the M-60.
        He better not, crap or not I would have to buy 3.

Comment

• looks like their is metal track ready for sale for the m60 and they look lovely. a Crusader you say god where am I going to get the money the list is getting longer lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Dicko View Post
            looks like their is metal track ready for sale for the m60 and they look lovely. a Crusader you say god where am I going to get the money the list is getting longer lol
            Check DKLM RC for the metal upgrades. As far as the Crusader goes, don't hold your breath. It could take months to design and tool up. However, there is a major toy fair in Beijing in April. We may hear more then. Coolbank posted he would display a T-23 turret add-on for the HL Sherman there, then put it for sale after. Again for non-FBers, Coolbank posted this statement"

"Dear friends, when we are developing new products, we are also optimizing the previous products. I know that our previous tanks have some shortcomings. Whether it is materials, structure or packaging, we have spent a lot of money to make corrections. Now, please look forward to our optimized products."

Comment

• Another FB post listed development work on an M5 Stuart, a Churchill and an M2. Not sure which that last is referring to. There are some CAD drawings and a 3DP version of the Stuart there. This includes a short video of the M5, showing a 3DP body, hatches and working suspension. Also, some of the M60's are appearing in shops on AliExpress. I still recommend buying from DKLM RC, you can actually talk to him for support.

Comment

• I believe Carson from DKLM RC also tests each one before sending. I didn't see a mention of a Churchill, but did see them mention a Crusader. I do remember them mentioning a Churchill though. The mainstreaming of 3D printing is really allowing the hobbyist to get a lot more variety of tanks that what was ever available in the past.

Comment

• Another FB screen grab, from a Beijing trade show:

Click image for larger version

Name:	M5A1 Stuart.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	157.3 KB
ID:	376159

Looks like it's still in the 3DP stage.

Comment

• And another grab from FB, coolbanks 1/10 scale Swedish S tank

Comment

Working...
                    X