You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VOTE NOW! MARCH MAYHEM CUSTOM MOTION RC AIRCRAFT CHALLENGE!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is my T1 Hawk.

Comment

• Here is my FW F-4 Phantom.

Comment

• Same F4 but weapons mod picture since I cant really mount all at the same time for a pic lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Shark102 View Post
          Same F4 but weapons mod picture since I cant really mount all at the same time for a pic lol
          Damn, not much your F-4 can't go after with that weapons array. You've got one seriously dangerous Phantom! Love it.
          Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
          Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Still one of my favorite EDFs to take to the field. Freewing 80mm F86. Click image for larger version

Name:	Sabre.jpg
Views:	743
Size:	174.6 KB
ID:	240215
            Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
            Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Lon, Truly a well done livery change, Sir. Best, Steve
              I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
              ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
              ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	takeoff.jpeg
Views:	637
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	240224
                This is my Freewing F-14 repainted as Maverick and Goose's from the movie Top Gun (RC Geek center burners).

Comment

• There are a lot of truly epics birds out there that people have created. All very well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                    There are a lot of truly epics birds out there that people have created. All very well done.
                    The reason I bought my mig21 is because I saw your video on youtube. That's the first time I had seen a foamy modified and I thought it really looked awesome! I ended up going a different direction with mine but i did mod the center fuel tank and nose gear doors. Keep the videos coming.. Thanks

Comment

• My second entry, Spitfire Mk IX painted to match 'Skipper's' Spitfire in the movie Battle of Britain, pilot by Akuma Zeto decals by Callie Graphics, awesome job by both!!
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2081.JPG
Views:	552
Size:	154.1 KB
ID:	240270 Grossman56
                      Team Gross!

Comment

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	127.8 KB
ID:	240274 I’ll throw in a 2nd entry as well. My 600 size UH-1N painted in the scheme of the 36th Rescue Squadron, with the scale flybar added.

Comment

• I count 103 entries thus far (including a few multiples by the same pilot (remembering, if you make the 64 only 1 of your entries will make it).

This is awesome guys thanks so much! Just got word, that we are also going to throw all the names of everyone who entered an aircraft in a hat and have a random drawing for another $50 gift card! So $100 for the aircraft chosen by the people as the winner, $100 for the person who gets the most points in the game (starts next friday) and $50 to a random person drawn from a hat for entering!

Comment

Name:	20191231_152410.jpg
Views:	550
Size:	252.1 KB
ID:	240346 Freewing F4, in Bicentennial colors.
                            BVM Bandit, EFlite Carbon Z T-28, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Promethus, FW Avanti S, FW A-10 ThunderBolt, FW P-51 Mustang, EFlite Convergance, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite Habu, EFlite Styker Q-F27, HSD Navy Super Viper

Comment

• Freewing MiG-21
                              Attached Files

Comment

• The best flying jet I own. It's amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by James View Post
                                  I count 103 entries thus far (including a few multiples by the same pilot (remembering, if you make the 64 only 1 of your entries will make it).

This is awesome guys thanks so much! Just got word, that we are also going to throw all the names of everyone who entered an aircraft in a hat and have a random drawing for another $50 gift card! So $100 for the aircraft chosen by the people as the winner, $100 for the person who gets the most points in the game (starts next friday) and $50 to a random person drawn from a hat for entering!
                                  I think you should have a $100 card in each category. Propeller, EDF, Heli.

Comment

• Alot of Awesome Planes and Heli's. Some true modelers out there.
                                    BVM Bandit, EFlite Carbon Z T-28, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Promethus, FW Avanti S, FW A-10 ThunderBolt, FW P-51 Mustang, EFlite Convergance, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite Habu, EFlite Styker Q-F27, HSD Navy Super Viper

Comment

Name:	IMG_2018.JPG
Views:	616
Size:	161.7 KB
ID:	240374
                                      My Fliteline B-24
                                      Mike
                                      \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

Name:	IMG_0264.JPG
Views:	596
Size:	112.9 KB
ID:	240376

My ProFly OV-10.

Mike
                                        \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Originally posted by Beeg View Post

I think you should have a $100 card in each category. Propeller, EDF, Heli.
                                          Again, next Friday we will announce the 64 finalists and everyone will see the match-up trees and get to vote. Maybe next year we can run multiple brackets at the same time (prop, jet, heli etc. But even with all the submissions I don't think we have 64 jets, 64 props and definitely not 64 helis.

But with surface coming on our site, next year we would have to involve some tanks and such.

But again, this is only the second run of this contest so next year we will find a way to make it different. All for some fun right?

Comment

Working...
                                          X