Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justin Link (JLink125) RIPPING IT UP over Rabbit Dry Lake with the JAS 39 Gripen 😎!

Enjoy 👍😁!

Comment

Here's the full viddy of Brent TEARING IT UP over Rabbit Dry Lake with the MiG-29 Fulcrum 😎

😁👍

Comment

Cool Thanks guys

Comment

Lets have some fun on New Years Eve. If you watched today's live show, let me know if you are in to be on the show and also, share what you feel was your best video/pictures from 2020 so we can see them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashle roachclip View Post
            Cool Thanks guys
            Looking good! Nice flying.

Comment

I really should post some pic's. Maybe next year when I get some planes finished. Would love to join in on New Years Eve James. I just made a discord for my channel, so let me know what you need.

Chris

DRCH

Comment

Well unfortunately it's not always success and victory. Accidents are a part of the hobby - and according to James they bring in the views!

I'm already looking forward to painting another one up.

Comment

Originally posted by mshagg View Post
                  Well unfortunately it's not always success and victory. Accidents are a part of the hobby - and according to James they bring in the views!

I'm already looking forward to painting another one up.

Such a beautiful re-paint you did, sorry to see it auger in. No doubt no passengers or crew survived. Looks like a job for the accident investigation team from "Air Disasters". I seem to recall you posted elsewhere what the cause was but can't remember what it was. Just what did cause the loss of control and the dive?
                  Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                  Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

Thanks Hugh. Sifting through what's left has revealed some remarabkle damage, very little of the electronics survived, just a few servos and the lights (which will find good homes on other models). ESCs are probably ok.

Accident investigators have concluded poor connectivity at the battery connector caused the transmitter to power off during flight.

Comment

Bad luck shaggers looked nasty i had similar prob with my radio .. ended up retenchening battery springs .. and i check them regularly. Qantas livery is as good as any. Bias of course. Sure ya next one will look as good

Comment

Here is my F86 Sabre Ultra High Performance version converted from Mig Killer to Covid 19 Killer complete with not one but two top secret totally unproven magic blunderbusses of ultra sonic light and virus seeking death rays. Cannot wait to get those little covid kill stickers mounting up next to those little red stars!!!! If it doesn`t work I suppose they will have to do for landing and position lights. Oh yes and seasons greetings to one and all from Paul.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20201207_123317[1].jpg
Views:	564
Size:	231.5 KB
ID:	289236

Name:	IMG_20201207_123712[1].jpg
Views:	500
Size:	276.4 KB
ID:	289237

Name:	IMG_20201207_123636[2].jpg
Views:	507
Size:	225.7 KB
ID:	289238

Name:	IMG_20201207_123804[1].jpg
Views:	495
Size:	256.0 KB
ID:	289239

Comment

paulrkytek , Diggin' the added defense weaponry. And Salutations of the Season to you and yours. Best, LB
                          I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                          ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

This is not one of yours, but still one of my favorites. Here a few pictures of my avios MiG-17 (90mm) in the colors of the egyptian air force which i finished a short while ago...and to all of you, use these crazy times to build as much as you can and stay safe and healthy...enjoy the pics guys

Click image for larger version  Name:	N1_20200408_064135_k300.jpg Views:	0 Size:	204.7 KB ID:	289573
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	N2_20200408_063500_k300.jpg Views:	0 Size:	122.5 KB ID:	289574
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	N3_20200408_063359_k300.jpg Views:	0 Size:	146.0 KB ID:	289575
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	N4_20200408_063422_k300.jpg Views:	0 Size:	147.8 KB ID:	289576
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	N5_20200408_063448_k300.jpg Views:	0 Size:	179.9 KB ID:	289577
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	N6_20200408_082142_k300.jpg Views:	0 Size:	129.7 KB ID:	289578
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	N7_20200408_082233_k300.jpg Views:	0 Size:	83.3 KB ID:	289579
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	N8_20200408_082344_k300.jpg Views:	0 Size:	96.2 KB ID:	289580
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	N9_08_DSC02018++ edited 1920_k300.jpg Views:	0 Size:	38.1 KB ID:	289581

Comment

Hi wbird fan luv the pics. Its an awsome plane. Shame fwing cant do it now better quality. Avious has!! O well cheaper to buy but but needs more work. Awsome pics. Looveee. The livery

Comment

Originally posted by f4u ausie View Post
                                Hi wbird fan luv the pics. Its an awsome plane. Shame fwing cant do it now better quality. Avious has!! O well cheaper to buy but but needs more work. Awsome pics. Looveee. The livery
                                Thank you f4u ausie, and i agree, its a very good plane but it needs some work. Even if nothing is actually broken, you kind of need to check everything before you can go and actually fly, but i dont mind the work (i mod almost every plane), and when you see it fly you realize it was time well spent.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                                  Lets have some fun on New Years Eve. If you watched today's live show, let me know if you are in to be on the show and also, share what you feel was your best video/pictures from 2020 so we can see them.
                                  I'm in! :D

As for best video I've made this year, clearly any of these two, hands down... :p

Originally posted by mshagg View Post
                                  Well unfortunately it's not always success and victory.
                                  Ouch, sorry to see that... :'(

Comment

looking back on my post 91 above I decided to paint the drop tanks to give my poor eyes a better chance in the grey English sky.

Name:	IMG_20201210_095359[1].jpg
Views:	477
Size:	221.6 KB
ID:	289729

Comment

New 'crazy aerobatics' footage of the Su-35, no music this time ;)

3rd flight was particularly nuts!

Comment

This is my favorite jet in the air!

Comment

• A little fun with the 64mm F22

Name:	PXL_20201010_192254125.jpg
Views:	382
Size:	133.7 KB
ID:	289832

Comment

Working...