First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh yeah, and the rockets work!

Comment

• There goes something new!

These flights were performed immediately after repairing the hornet from a serious tree crash, btw. (Have not posted that video yet).

Comment

• hello James

Just been watching the latest edition of your wonderful program. I didn't realise there was a lack of helicopter footage. Maybe a channel dedicated to scale helicopters needs to appear. Anyway my friends and I have a lot of fun flying our scale helicopters so I have uploaded some videos of our flights for you. A couple may be ok for your 5 min warm up. I have also attached some stills of the helicopters in videos All are Roban except for the Apache.

We are based in Hampshire England

Hope you like

Glen Davis AKA Sea Harrier Man

Westland WAH-64D Apache

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0091.JPG
Views:	336
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	299199

3 450 size AS350 Ecureuil's

Name:	DSC_0541.JPG
Views:	407
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	299197

MD500E Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0429.JPG
Views:	336
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	299206

Name:	DSC_0487.JPG
Views:	342
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	299200

MH-60R Seahawk Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0630.JPG
Views:	349
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	299201

EC135 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0679.JPG
Views:	340
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	299202

Cobra and Seahawk Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0587.JPG
Views:	339
Size:	176.0 KB
ID:	299203

AH-1W Cobra Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0225.JPG
Views:	346
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	299204

Westland WAH-64D Apache Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0103.JPG
Views:	339
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	299205

Name:	DSC_0429.JPG
Views:	340
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	299207
        Attached Files

Comment

• Seaharrierman Awesome Glen! Thanks so much for posting these. Our channel is definitely lacking Heli content

Comment

• Originally posted by James View Post
            Seaharrierman Awesome Glen! Thanks so much for posting these. Our channel is definitely lacking Heli content
            Your very welcome James. My helicopter flying friends and I are talking about starting a Youtube channel dedicated to Scale helicopters. If you ever need and help with a helicopter feature drop me a line I'd be happy to help. particularly advice to beginners, where and how to start and scale

Comment

• Hi guys!
              This is my brand new Freewing F-86 Sabre 80mm High Performance with a light weathering and some rivets 🥰
              I can't wait for it to get warmer and winds to calm down too 😂
              Thanks again MotionRC🤙🏻

Comment

• Classy pics Arthur!
                I like a lot the lighting and backgroud you used! ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Airguardian View Post
                  Classy pics Arthur!
                  I like a lot the lighting and backgroud you used! ;)
                  Oh thanks buddy for your kind words! It’s just my iPhone 11 Pro with Portrait camera 😅🙈

Comment

• Quite a bit of work that went into this one... have had my face stuck to the computer screen for a few days straight, lol.

Comment

• The business end of the 30% Black Horse Gilmore Red Lion. Used the stock dummy motor and scaled it out a bit. Click image for larger version

Name:	Gilmore Flight_0.jpg
Views:	437
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	300004

Comment

• Twowingtj nice work on the cylinders.
                        Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                        Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image_68399.jpg
Views:	457
Size:	124.7 KB
ID:	300679Click image for larger version

Name:	image_68400.jpg
Views:	395
Size:	137.4 KB
ID:	300680Click image for larger version

Name:	image_68401.jpg
Views:	386
Size:	148.5 KB
ID:	300681Click image for larger version

Name:	image_68402.jpg
Views:	387
Size:	161.6 KB
ID:	300682Click image for larger version

Name:	image_68403.jpg
Views:	396
Size:	299.3 KB
ID:	300683 Hi altogether,
                          after I have repainted already the HSD F-16 and Freewing 90mm F-16 in the Belgian Air Force Solo Display Team 2012/2013 livery, I decided to do a Freewing 70 mm version as well :). In addition, I added this incredible looking tail fin to the front of the F-16 stand.

Comment

• Here's another cool 'selling video' for the MiG-29...

Edit: Nevermind, video got blocked.

Comment

• Eric Gottwald , those are 3 beautiful birds, The Belgian scheme is a favorite of mine, but I love the F16 so I have lots of favorites. Too many favorites, too few F16's.

Am I wrong or is the 90mm not pictured? Only the HSD and 70mm version? I'd like to see a photo of all 3 together, like Aros did with his fleet of Arctic Camo birds.
                              Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                              Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Aventi S painted in military livery (Luftwaffe). Flight video on YouTube : https://youtu.be/sBuJTJ1JPBU

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post
                                  Eric Gottwald , those are 3 beautiful birds, The Belgian scheme is a favorite of mine, but I love the F16 so I have lots of favorites. Too many favorites, too few F16's.

Am I wrong or is the 90mm not pictured? Only the HSD and 70mm version? I'd like to see a photo of all 3 together, like Aros did with his fleet of Arctic Camo birds.
                                  Hi Hugh,
                                  the Belgian paint scheme is one of my two all time favorites (with the Canadian 150 years CF-18 paint scheme being the other). And: you are wrong in two respects😉: all the F-16 pictures are showing the 70mm version. Unfortunately, I cannot show the HSD, the 90mm and the 70mm one in one picture because I have sold the HSD and the 90mm one. What I can show is the size comparison of the 90 mm and the HSD one.
                                  Click image for larger version  Name:	Größenvergleich Freewing HSD.jpg Views:	0 Size:	110.0 KB ID:	300714
                                  And by the way: my computer wallpaper:

Name:	20210217_180608.jpg
Views:	363
Size:	146.9 KB
ID:	300715
                                  Greets, Eric

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric Gottwald View Post

Hi Hugh,
                                    the Belgian paint scheme is one of my two all time favorites (with the Canadian 150 years CF-18 paint scheme being the other). And: you are wrong in two respects😉: all the F-16 pictures are showing the 70mm version. Unfortunately, I cannot show the HSD, the 90mm and the 70mm one in one picture because I have sold the HSD and the 90mm one. What I can show is the size comparison of the 90 mm and the HSD one.
                                    Click image for larger version Name:	Größenvergleich Freewing HSD.jpg Views:	0 Size:	110.0 KB ID:	300714
                                    And by the way: my computer wallpaper:

Name:	20210217_180608.jpg
Views:	363
Size:	146.9 KB
ID:	300715
                                    Greets, Eric
                                    Hey Eric, you wouldn't happen to be talking about the F18 Canadian down below, would you?

Did this one last year during the initial covid lockdown. Started with the base grey 90 mm and went from there. Just now upgrading the fan to the 12 blade 1835 kv inrunner from the stock 1750 kv outrunner. Graphics were from Callie, installed RC Geeks twin burners, built out the 3D cockpit and put a JHH full body pilot in. This is definitely one of my favorites in my hangar, followed by my A10 Arctic Thunder and my 90mm F-16 that has 4 different liveries with changing the tail and nose cones in a matter of 5 minutes (but wish I did the Belgian). BTW, I put the 12 blade inrunner in the F16 and fly it with an 8000 mah battery and get over 5 minutes of flight time, sweet for an EDF. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200427_175829.jpg
Views:	408
Size:	317.1 KB
ID:	300764Click image for larger version

Name:	20200427_180045.jpg
Views:	345
Size:	175.1 KB
ID:	300765Click image for larger version

Name:	20200427_173439.jpg
Views:	334
Size:	230.9 KB
ID:	300766
                                    Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman

Comment

• Hi Hugh,

yesyesyes, it looks absolutely awesome! Could you provide more details of the cockpit interior and the pilot figure? Did you print the cockpit yourself and would you provide the stl-files? And the pilot figure is also fantastic. I definitely need this one! what is jhh? I didn't find anything in combination with pilot figure. I am currently close to starting my one. Decals and paints are already in place:). I just have to push the button...
                                      Best, Eric

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric Gottwald View Post
                                        Hi Hugh, yesyesyes, it looks absolutely awesome! Could you provide more details of the cockpit interior and the pilot figure? Best, Eric
                                        At Motion RC we carry the largest selection of electric and gas powered radio control (RC) planes, boats, buggies, cars, helicopters, tanks, trucks, and much more. We also offer a huge selection of lipo batteries, chargers, ESCs, gas engines, motors, radios, and servos. Shop our lowest prices with free shipping.

EG, If you will 'go to' the Motion RC website for the Freewing F-18C and 'click' the "Support" page, you will find STL files for the Cockpit that Hugh Wiedman has installed in his Hornet. Or simply 'click' the link above. Best, LB
                                        I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Superb! Thank you very much. Just hit the button😊...

Comment

Working...
                                          X