• Show
Clear All

• Wild Man it's always at Noon EDT, so for you at 10:00 AM MDT

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Man View Post

What time James? am in MST zone
      Every Friday at 12pm EST

Comment

• Jet Ranger just got it's clear coat from Orange County collision ! Click image for larger version

Name:	20190217_163646.jpg
Views:	384
Size:	159.0 KB
ID:	305763

Comment

• J R Evening flight ! Click image for larger version

Name:	JET RANGER - U.T.MP4_snapshot_02.33_[2019.04.18_23.29.13].jpg
Views:	303
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	305765

Comment

• Hey James , a quick video we shot yesterday of one of my F-4's since I upgraded it with the 12 blade 1835 Kv inrunner. Both of my F-4's and my F-18 Canadian had the original stock 9 blade 1750 Kv Outrunner, and now they all have the 12 blade Inrunner. Rough on my bank account, probably great for MRC's bottom line, but in the end, a mandatory power plant for my F-16, a "must have' for the 2 F-4's, and a sweet luxury for the F-18. Frankly, it turned this bird from a decent flying jet, to a real beast, cutting the take off distance on grass in half, making it blazingly fast and resulting in unlimited rocket like vertical. Any Mig 21's in my area have just gone into hiding!

So if any of you guys out there with the F-4 and the original stock 9 blade outrunner, you just have to beg, borrow or steal the funds to put a 12 blade inrunner in yours. The difference in the jet is off the charts and it will quickly be elevated to first string status. Ooh, and the sound of the 12 blade is oh so sweet! You could always save a few bucks and put the 9 blade inrunner in, but why not go for the gold and slap the 12 blade in. Besides, do you really want your fighter pilots out there risking their lives with less than the best equipment just to save a few bucks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210329_121040.jpg
Views:	357
Size:	274.8 KB
ID:	306486

Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
            Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Looking good Hugh Wiedman! Love both of those F-4's

Comment

• It's been a while since I posted something from the Mojave Desert...

Here's Chris Wolfe's repaint and nicely detailed Gulf War era F-14B, the "FLIR Cat" out at the recent Victor Valley EDF Fun-Fly 😎:

Please "Like", "Subscribe", and hit that Notification Bell 😁!

Comment

• New air to air video featuring the MiG-29... and the new DJI FPV drone ;)

Comment

• Brent Hecht's Uber-Cool Luftwaffe repaint of his MiG-29 Fulcrum out at Rabbit a while back...😎

Be sure to watch as the pilot/canopy decides to DEPART the model in mid-flight 😲😂!!!

Enjoy 😁!

Comment

• Cool shot! maybe next time you eject your pilot/canopy with some smoke generator - great looking livery!

Comment

• After a minor rearrangement of the molecules at the front of my Avanti S I decided the best way forward was to use a little filler and some paint

Name:	IMG_20210409_122525[1].jpg
Views:	322
Size:	131.2 KB
ID:	307948

Name:	IMG_20210409_122319[1].jpg
Views:	298
Size:	156.4 KB
ID:	307949

Comment

• Some more cool flights with the unvectored MiG :)

Comment

• Originally posted by paulrkytek View Post
                            After a minor rearrangement of the molecules at the front of my Avanti S I decided the best way forward was to use a little filler and some paint

Name:	IMG_20210409_122525[1].jpg
Views:	322
Size:	131.2 KB
ID:	307948

Name:	IMG_20210409_122319[1].jpg
Views:	298
Size:	156.4 KB
ID:	307949
                            Nice Job, I need some of your talent since I'm constantly rearranging the molecules on my birds. Hope you're finally get out to fly, I hear the open sky calling your name!
                            Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                            Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• I'm not the most skilled modeler, especially judging by high quality of all entries in the recent March Madness contest. But as a substitute for time and skill, I at least try to choose an interesting pilot. Here are two of my MotionRC-based flights.

I picked up the Me-262 "pilot figure" in Munich at a shop on the same block as Hofbrauhaus, so their logo is on the tail. If you've ever been to Munich, you've been there - that's the beer hall every tourist goes to.

The Mig-29 is patterned after one of the few photos available from DPRK. I couldn't find any pictures showing the text, so I made up my own.

조선인민군 항공 반항공군
                              and
                              김정은은 뚱뚱한 바보

(Learn Korean or use Google Translate).

Later I discovered a source that had the true text on this plane, and it is some boring stuff like "This plane was inspected by Kim Jong-Il on such-and-such date." OK, I like my text better. The pilot is of course the Dear Leader himself, who seems to be enjoying himself immensely (3D printed on on Formlabs resin printer). Unfortunately I used the body that came with the model, which is waaaaay to svelte for our Dear Leader. Some weekend I need to add a big bulgogi-belly to that guy!

Name:	Me262_0.jpg
Views:	359
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	308449Click image for larger version

Name:	Me262_1.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	190.8 KB
ID:	308450Click image for larger version

Name:	Me262_2.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	202.6 KB
ID:	308451Click image for larger version

Name:	kim-jong-un (1).jpg
Views:	284
Size:	135.2 KB
ID:	308452Click image for larger version

Name:	Mig29_1.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	151.5 KB
ID:	308453Click image for larger version

Name:	Mig29_2.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	308454

Comment

• Originally posted by Gringotuerto View Post
                                I'm not the most skilled modeler, especially judging by high quality of all entries in the recent March Madness contest. But as a substitute for time and skill, I at least try to choose an interesting pilot. Here are two of my MotionRC-based flights.

I picked up the Me-262 "pilot figure" in Munich at a shop on the same block as Hofbrauhaus, so their logo is on the tail. If you've ever been to Munich, you've been there - that's the beer hall every tourist goes to.

The Mig-29 is patterned after one of the few photos available from DPRK. I couldn't find any pictures showing the text, so I made up my own.
                                Love your Mig, especially with The Dear Leader at the helm! I assume the ordinance you're carrying is nuclear. And the Hofbrauhaus waitress, absolutely perfect. Set me up with a few! Now that's what I call outstanding modifications!
                                Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman

Comment

• Hugh ur a colorful funny sob.. iv lost weight cause im still laughin

Comment

• Nine flights so far and loving it. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210413_083613194.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	140.1 KB
ID:	308711

Comment

• Originally posted by radfordc View Post
                                      Nine flights so far and loving it. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210413_083613194.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	140.1 KB
ID:	308711
                                      Have you done the high AOA stuff with it yet, it does it very well and specially on landing, hold the nose up and land with throttle, awesome jet and I did enjoy mine when I owned it, don't think I will purchase it again though but it was a fun one,

Comment

• Originally posted by DCORSAIR View Post

Have you done the high AOA stuff with it yet, it does it very well and specially on landing, hold the nose up and land with throttle,
                                        Yes. Crappy phone video, but it gives the idea.... https://youtu.be/_8RiRuQSrd8

Comment

• ​ More

Comment

Working...
                                          X