Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn Hugh! Two in a row! That might be one of the coolest Mig29s out there. I usually only like subdued military color schemes and most camouflage, but it's impossible not to really like your Mig!

Comment

• [QUOTE=Hugh Wiedman;n318510]Finally got the F-18 Tiger Meet out in the sun for some photos, much better than the indoor artificial light. The weather has still been crap, and this week's forecasts are no better, so haven't been able to maiden it, but hopefully soon, along with my repainted Mig.

Now that tiger in the jungle was well worth shooting !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post
        You can tell our weather has not been conducive to flying in a while as all I've been doing the past 6 weeks is building/painting/modifying the F-18 and now almost finished with the Mig 29.
        Hugh, Simply AMAZING work. Beautiful livery. Bravo Zulu, Sir. Best, Steve
        I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Here's a short video of my Freewing F-4 Phantom equipped with JP Hobby Brakes & RC Geeks new Multiburner Afterburner. This video was taken last month up at Jet Jam in Elizabeth, IN. My Phantom is 3 years old with the original Outrunner EDF. She still flies great.

Dewey Walker
          Euless, Texas

Comment

• Hey Gang, just wanted to share this video featuring my Avanti S EDF with onboard 4K camera flying over Ottawa Valley Jets here in Ontario, Canada. Love your live shows and will continue to stay tuned! Enjoy the action and thanks for your consideration of my submission for a mention / filler clips on your great live show!

Best Regards, Ryan (VerticalAddiction)

My second visit to Ottawa Valley Jets was a blast! Couldn't think of a more pristine location to test out my new RunCam 2 4K edition camera which was mounted...

Here is a screen-shot, (Youtube link above)

Click image for larger version  Name:	Onboard decent Lighting shallow Bank.jpg Views:	0 Size:	129.8 KB ID:	318682

Comment

• VerticalAddiction , very nice video, the 4K camera was nice and clear. Looked like a perfect day with clear blue skies and a nice field. I liked the way you mixed in "on board" video with video from ground camera, well done. Regarding the 2nd take-off, we've all been there, some of us way more than once. The Avanti's nose gear is a little sensitive, especially on grass, with it's fairly large nose wheel. You may want to taxi in high rates, but take off in mid or low rates. Or just add a bit more expo in on the rudder/steering to keep from oversteering on take off.
              Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
              Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

VerticalAddiction , very nice video, the 4K camera was nice and clear. Looked like a perfect day with clear blue skies and a nice field. I liked the way you mixed in "on board" video with video from ground camera, well done. Regarding the 2nd take-off, we've all been there, some of us way more than once. The Avanti's nose gear is a little sensitive, especially on grass, with it's fairly large nose wheel. You may want to taxi in high rates, but take off in mid or low rates. Or just add a bit more expo in on the rudder/steering to keep from oversteering on take off.
                Thanks for your feedback, Hugh! I appreciate it ... Introducing more expo to the rudder channel should help big time, just upgraded to a Futaba 8FG as well so have a world more option for dual rates and beyond ... this spin-out was on me, a little over-steer and it was hooking bad! I seem to have a hard time accepting that I always have the option of an abort! Hope to fly again this weekend and try another mounting position for the onboard camera!

Comment

• High Alpha on my FW 70 mm F16.
                  Hey, James maybe you should use this video to promote its high alpha abilities.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d24q3sa7-OM&t=6s
                  Thanks, Alex Soldatov for the drone work and for not chopping my wings with it

Comment

• Hi All Just wanted to share the first F-22 Ferrari. Click image for larger version

Name:	1625915643780.jpg
Views:	321
Size:	137.2 KB
ID:	318838Click image for larger version

Name:	1625963952000(1).jpg
Views:	303
Size:	135.6 KB
ID:	318839
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	1625963684847.jpg
Views:	311
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	318840

Comment

• Originally posted by Con Papaioannou View Post
                      Hi All Just wanted to share the first F-22 Ferrari. Click image for larger version

Name:	1625915643780.jpg
Views:	321
Size:	137.2 KB
ID:	318838Click image for larger version

Name:	1625963952000(1).jpg
Views:	303
Size:	135.6 KB
ID:	318839
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	1625963684847.jpg
Views:	311
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	318840
                      VERY VERY Cool, love the underside. Gotta believe this one's got visibility in spades! That's the 90mm, right?
                      Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                      Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

VERY VERY Cool, love the underside. Gotta believe this one's got visibility in spades! That's the 90mm, right?
                        Hey hi Hugh

Yep freewing 90mm.

Cheers

Comment

Hey hi Hugh

Yep freewing 90mm.

Cheers
                          Damn, now I want one just like that! I'll PM my address for shipping! Absolutely the first F22 that took my breath away.
                          Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman

Comment

• Cheers mate Thanks Glad you like it.

Stay safe.

Comment

Hey hi Hugh

Yep freewing 90mm.

Cheers
                              BTW, those wall units ROCK! I have to get busy and come up with something like that!

Grossman56
                              Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post

BTW, those wall units ROCK! I have to get busy and come up with something like that!

Grossman56
                                Cheers mate

Comment

• A few photos from our club's Warbird Fly-In this weekend. Had a great time flying my B-24 alongside JD Crow's B-24, and a B-17. Mike Reardon brought out his Mig 29 and F-15, putting on some impressive flying displays with both aircraft. JD's B-24 is modified with a bomb drop system, and his 70mm F-16 was repainted as an IDF Scorpion.

Comment

• Repaint #4 complete! This represents the L-39s flown at the Roscosmos Yuri Gargarin Cosmonaut Training Center. Thanks to Callie Graphics as always. One of my favorite EDFs. Over 200 flights already!

Comment

• first go at a new CamCorder. still need to work on framing the shots. But i worked for free that day. Try to ignore the mic picking up the zoom button clicking. This is Mike Reardon flying his Mig 29 that Michael Roznick (F106DeltaDart) captured in still shots above.

https://youtu.be/1Xt2wiEWKSs

Comment

• After a freak hand injury with the Flightline Birdcage Corsair a few years ago, I got back in the saddle with the Bubbletop.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	20210721_005131.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	320015 Cockpit lights that go out when gear goes up , and some sweat looking drop tanks !

Comment

Working...
                                          X