Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share Your Pics and Videos for the Live Show

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love the flares on landing. You seem headed for a hard landing and then a last-second burst. Bravo!

Comment

• Flew the Mig21 with my new Freewing 9 blade 1920kv in-runner at the weekend, flew very well off grass, sounds great but totally grey skies made orientation tricky so I added some red highlights

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mig 7.jpg
Views:	401
Size:	274.6 KB
ID:	325862

Name:	Mig 9.jpg
Views:	370
Size:	230.7 KB
ID:	325863

Comment

• Originally posted by James View Post
        Love the flares on landing. You seem headed for a hard landing and then a last-second burst. Bravo!
        Yeah... Thanks! :)

I actually prefer more gradual approaches when possible but the treeline really encourages the other type of approach, more so in very windy days such as these, since you want to keep a nice speed margin to ensure good authority all the way down to the runway. When there's a lot of wind, I will usually land hotter by default, just to make sure I don't get 'surprised' by a sudden gust with no authority to compensate it ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by paulrkytek View Post
          Flew the Mig21 with my new Freewing 9 blade 1920kv in-runner at the weekend, flew very well off grass, sounds great but totally grey skies made orientation tricky so I added some red highlights

Name:	Mig 7.jpg
Views:	401
Size:	274.6 KB
ID:	325862

Name:	Mig 9.jpg
Views:	370
Size:	230.7 KB
ID:	325863
          Outstanding!!
          Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
          Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• paulrkytek - That looks great!

Comment

• Originally posted by James View Post
              paulrkytek - That looks great!
              Thanks James, for some reason the red did not photo well outside but did inside. I used Hawk T1 red which is darker than the photos would have you believe. I have posted larger internal photo on Mig 21 thread. Also after doing a loop too far on my F16 70mm my next reincarnation will be based on this Belgian F16 Tiger so I will post pics when finished. https://www.alamy.com/belgian-air-fo...353339556.html.

Name:	mig 10.jpg
Views:	403
Size:	111.9 KB
ID:	325983

Comment

• Some more Hornet flights (Although I think my previous video is probably cooler!)

Comment

• Shout out to the Freewing A-10 for helping in my decision to get a 99” twin Turbine A-10. Because of the weight and perof the Freewing A-10 it prepared me for flying some of the largest rc airplanes available. Thank you Freewing and MRC for providing birds that are not only fun to fly, but are built quality and perform in ways that help you train for the next level of this hobby.
                  Attached are some pictures and a video to inspire others to keep progressing in the hobby.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Video of A-10

Comment

• Royal New Zealand Airforce P-8A finished, but are they ever really finished?

Comment

• Originally posted by Daily Warbird View Post
                        Royal New Zealand Airforce P-8A finished, but are they ever really finished?
                        Looks pretty well finished to me. Stop now while you are ahead

Comment

• Someone told me to post this here.....
                          It started as an idea which led to a dare and then it was said it couldn't be done.
                          Well guess what!!!!
                          I supplied the idea and Avantis, 1 Of which was salvaged from the trash and a flying buddy accepted the challenge of building.

6 Gear 2 nose and 4 mains
                          4 flaps
                          2- 80mm EDF's
                          49" long
                          74" span

Full Hi Resolution flight Crappy landing

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooBlade View Post
                            Someone told me to post this here.....
                            It started as an idea which led to a dare and then it was said it couldn't be done.
                            Well guess what!!!!
                            I supplied the idea and Avantis, 1 Of which was salvaged from the trash and a flying buddy accepted the challenge of building.

6 Gear 2 nose and 4 mains
                            4 flaps
                            2- 80mm EDF's
                            49" long
                            74" span

Full Hi Resolution flight Crappy landing

https://youtu.be/PX5979TbP1Q
                            Thats awesome Steve! Love those frankenstein builds

Comment

• Back to slow-mo, heavy metal videos!

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Hello all, I wanted to share our latest video titled "Mig Chaser"

The plan was to simulate an occurrence where a refueling tanker gets intercepted by a Mig29 and an F16 comes to the rescue.

Hope you guys like it.

Blackstar FPV Team

Comment

• Originally posted by becevit View Post
                                    Hello all, I wanted to share our latest video titled "Mig Chaser"

The plan was to simulate an occurrence where a refueling tanker gets intercepted by a Mig29 and an F16 comes to the rescue.

Hope you guys like it.

Blackstar FPV Team

Excellent footage and superb flying by all!
                                    Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                                    Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• #MasterOfHornets

Comment

• My F16 70mm Tiger, now painted and ready for reassembly. Scheme is based on Belgian Airforce Tigers as mentioned in my previous Mig21 picture post and is brush painted with wing tiger taken from black and white print, adjusted for size and painted to suit. I attach 2 large pictures and several small pictures showing the paint stages :-

Click image for larger version  Name:	F16 P12.jpg Views:	0 Size:	185.3 KB ID:	327102

Click image for larger version  Name:	F16 P13.jpg Views:	0 Size:	274.8 KB ID:	327103

Click image for larger version  Name:	F16p2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	126.6 KB ID:	327104Click image for larger version  Name:	F16p3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	132.5 KB ID:	327105Click image for larger version  Name:	F16 p4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	117.3 KB ID:	327106

Click image for larger version  Name:	F16 p5.jpg Views:	0 Size:	131.6 KB ID:	327107Click image for larger version  Name:	F16 p7.jpg Views:	0 Size:	124.9 KB ID:	327108Click image for larger version  Name:	F16 p10.jpg Views:	0 Size:	112.4 KB ID:	327109

Comment

• Cool!
                                          It mixes well with my Hornet! Hehehe!

Comment

Working...
                                          X