Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paulrkytek one of the best F-16 liveries I've ever seen, and hand painted to boot! Your T-28 "Tiger" inspired me do try that scheme on my F-18 and this one is spectacular! Can't wait to see how it looks in the air and "out in the jungle". You're definitely the "Tiger King"!
    Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
    Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Thats a stunner for sure paulrkytek! Bravo

Comment

• Hey everyone. Had to cancel today's live show. Caught a stomach bug mid-week and still not feeling right. We will be back next week for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by James View Post
          Hey everyone. Had to cancel today's live show. Caught a stomach bug mid-week and still not feeling right. We will be back next week for sure.
          Hey James, Get well soon. Best, LB
          I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
          ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Here is my Ace Combat repaint after a failed elevator servo, not scale but fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by T- Elbert View Post
              Here is my Ace Combat repaint after a failed elevator servo, not scale but fun.
              TE, ..."It's the Great Tomcat, Charlie Brown!" What a clever repaint and timely as well, Bravo Zulu, Sir. Best, LB
              ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• My Custom Al37/Kc-135 hasn’t seen much time in the air with all the fun I have going on, but it had to come out to the field and get chased by my DJI FPV drone.

enjoy the video

Comment

• Kyler's Custom Freewing A-10 (Idaho Air National Guard)

Comment

• Originally posted by 4923crew View Post
                    Kyler's Custom Freewing A-10 (Idaho Air National Guard)
                    Kyler, Great lookin' Hawg. Bravo Zulu, Sir. Best, LB
                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Great to see MRC have the Dragonforce 65 and Dragonflight 95 sailboats now.

This is my Dragonforce 65 with a bow mounted Runcam 2 4k video of a great sail in very strong shifting winds last weekend.

Jeff in LA USA...

Comment

• There go a few of my MiG-29 demo flights at an recent international jet meeting in Barcelona:

Comment

• Wanted to submit a new video for potential feature on the Live Show! Not quite a crash, but doesn't get any closer than this! Skip to 1:50 for the "active crop harvesting" feature of the Avanti S 80mm ... Thanks and I will add a couple more if that's okay! Enjoy, sure glad I had the on-board camera installed for that (nearly final) flight!

Vertical Addition Media

The FREEWING Avanti S is many things, but a crop-duster is not one of them ... or is it? With flights numbering in the 40+ range, my comfort level flying thi...

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work on the Live Show!

Comment

• Originally posted by VerticalAddiction View Post
                            Wanted to submit a new video for potential feature on the Live Show! Not quite a crash, but doesn't get any closer than this! Skip to 1:50 for the "active crop dusting" feature of the Avanti S 80mm ... Thanks and I will add a couple more if that's okay! Enjoy, sure glad I had the on-board camera installed for that (nearly final) flight!

Vertical Addition Media

The FREEWING Avanti S is many things, but a crop-duster is not one of them ... or is it? With flights numbering in the 40+ range, my comfort level flying thi...

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work on the Live Show!
                            Next time go for the corn, at least you'll have something to go with a nice juicy steak.
                            Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                            Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Thanks for the spin

Comment

• Got these at joint base Andrews a few years back
                                yes that is blue angels and thunderbirds in the same place at the same time
                                Attached Files

Comment

• My bubbly Mo’s newest paint job.
                                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Spencer Keith View Post
                                    My bubbly Mo’s newest paint job.
                                    Great graphics, looks every inch the racer

Comment

• I decided to revamp the rebel again, this time to strengthen the front end by adding a balsa and light ply nose glove of course a bit of repainting was involved and a new look to the underside has been given. The model is now 40mm longer at the front and has a bit wider nose. Spot the difference with the before and after front/starboard shots. Just need some F5N missiles and rails now

Click image for larger version  Name:	Digirebel4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	285.6 KB ID:	328245Click image for larger version  Name:	Rebel Mk 1 comparison view.jpg Views:	0 Size:	288.8 KB ID:	328246

Click image for larger version  Name:	Rebel nose photo 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	81.2 KB ID:	328247Click image for larger version  Name:	Rebel nose pic 3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	100.2 KB ID:	328248

Click image for larger version  Name:	Rebel mk 2 port view.jpg Views:	0 Size:	321.9 KB ID:	328249

Click image for larger version  Name:	Rebel mk2 top view.jpg Views:	0 Size:	277.7 KB ID:	328250

Click image for larger version  Name:	Rebel mk2 underside.jpg Views:	0 Size:	257.7 KB ID:	328251

Comment

• Originally posted by paulrkytek View Post
                                        I decided to revamp the rebel again, this time to strengthen the front end by adding a balsa and light ply nose glove of course a bit of repainting was involved and a new look to the underside has been given. The model is now 40mm longer at the front and has a bit wider nose. Spot the difference with the before and after front/starboard shots. Just need some F5N missiles and rails now

Click image for larger version Name:	Digirebel4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	285.6 KB ID:	328245Click image for larger version Name:	Rebel Mk 1 comparison view.jpg Views:	0 Size:	288.8 KB ID:	328246

Click image for larger version Name:	Rebel nose photo 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	81.2 KB ID:	328247Click image for larger version Name:	Rebel nose pic 3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	100.2 KB ID:	328248

Click image for larger version Name:	Rebel mk 2 port view.jpg Views:	0 Size:	321.9 KB ID:	328249

Click image for larger version Name:	Rebel mk2 top view.jpg Views:	0 Size:	277.7 KB ID:	328250

Click image for larger version Name:	Rebel mk2 underside.jpg Views:	0 Size:	257.7 KB ID:	328251

ULTRA FINE!! Incredible work, as usual Paul. I want one just like it.
                                        Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman

Comment

• Freewing Su-35 with FMS 1900kv 12b fans... a match made in heaven!

Comment

Working...
                                          X