Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you.

Comment

• Hey everyone I'm needing help with my gyro I have been following all the instructions over and over again but still having no luck getting the gyro on the receiver comes on and everything servos work esc works just no gyro I am somewhat still a beginner I fly the little p51 and corsair(400mm) I'm trying to move up and fly the bigger birds please help I have a few of these admiral gyros and they're just sitting here bc I can't figure out how get the gyro on thank you and God bless y'all

Comment

• Originally posted by Saltydogg1817 View Post
        Hey everyone I'm needing help with my gyro I have been following all the instructions over and over again but still having no luck getting the gyro on the receiver comes on and everything servos work esc works just no gyro I am somewhat still a beginner I fly the little p51 and corsair(400mm) I'm trying to move up and fly the bigger birds please help I have a few of these admiral gyros and they're just sitting here bc I can't figure out how get the gyro on thank you and God bless y'all
        Which instructions - written instructions, videos? (View the videos. The "quick start" guide may not provide enough clear information to get this device to work.) How do you know the gyro isn't working? Do you know how to test for it? To start with on the first flight, the gains should be around 30%, HOWEVER, to test that each axis is being affected by the gyro, you turn the gains to max to test on the bench. Then you should see each control surface move (and hear the servos working) in response to moving the plane in your hands.
        Additionally, switches must be assigned and the switches must be in the correct position to turn the gyro ON. If you have a switch in the OFF position, then of course, the gyros are OFF. If you have the switch on "heading gain" (or 3D gain), this is not a good way to test. (Don't use heading gain except for 3D planes). If you have the master gain on a knob and the knob is turned to zero, then the gyros won't work.

Comment

• Thanks for getting back to me yes I know how to test to see if the gyro is working I have a dx6e transmitter I'm all bound up and the servos work just no stability it's just a receiver I've got the dip switches set on normal airplane mode and nothing there's just a green and red led on thank you for your help

Comment

Thanks for getting back to me yes I know how to test to see if the gyro is working I have a dx6e transmitter I'm all bound up and the servos work just no stability it's just a receiver I've got the dip switches set on normal airplane mode and nothing there's just a green and red led on thank you for your help
            Since you have observed that there's only a green/red light on all the time, you must know that means the gyro is OFF. You must also know that you need to do the proper mixes and switch assignments so that you can throw the switch to get to the gyro ON mode, which is a solid green. Beyond this, you may have a defective unit but then, you say you have several of these RXs. Maybe try another one. If it does the same thing, I would suggest that you haven't set it up properly, since they can't all be defective. Without knowing exactly what you did or how much you know about how these things work, it would be hard to say which key step(s) is missing.

Comment

Thanks for getting back to me yes I know how to test to see if the gyro is working I have a dx6e transmitter I'm all bound up and the servos work just no stability it's just a receiver I've got the dip switches set on normal airplane mode and nothing there's just a green and red led on thank you for your help
              You are probably just overlooking something. We made an entire video series on how to set it up properly. Watch them all in order and you should be good to go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tusY...BH3kNxu02zx0WP

Comment

• Hello, Has anyone set up the Admiral RX600SP with a Orange RX TX10i transmitter? How do I set up the recovery channel and switch please ?
                Kind regards,

Comment

Working...
                X