• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha! Yes! Good times!:Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

This was this morning ;)
      I knew that, just making sure in case you get any more of that white crap you aren't trying to sneak an alternate into the lineup LOL
      Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Our boys demonstrating the all-weather capability of the L-39 a couple weeks ago.

Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• Finally got a nice warm, calm day. Pulled out the Eflites, Cherokee, Cub, Corsair, UMX Timber and Aero Commander plus the Dynam Waco. Flew for 3 hours in the local park.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptAmerica View Post
            Finally got a nice warm, calm day. Pulled out the Eflites, Cherokee, Cub, Corsair, UMX Timber and Aero Commander plus the Dynam Waco. Flew for 3 hours in the local park.
            Nice! Good flying days are scarce your way, this time of the year. Piper looks GREAT!

Comment

• 3 good flying days in a row, how does one be so blessed. Remaidened the Eflite Pitts and Turbo Beaver sice theyve had their makeover. Pulled out the UMX Waco to practice for indoor flying season.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptAmerica View Post
                3 good flying days in a row, how does one be so blessed. Remaidened the Eflite Pitts and Turbo Beaver sice theyve had their makeover. Pulled out the UMX Waco to practice for indoor flying season.
                Nice trio !

Comment

• Ive ran thru about everything in the hanger over the last 3 days. Only think left is the Dynam Geebee, Rochobby Waco and Parkzone Stinson. Maybe I'll get another good day here soon to get them all flight time.

Comment

• I'm very limited to what I can fly in our winter months. Currently, there is snow/ice on our field and wheeled planes just don't work unless they have "tundra" tires on them. I fly mostly my Durafly Tundra, Radian XL and Mystique RES with all the holes taped shut, HobbyKing Arctic Cat, Eflite Convergence and HobbyKing CL-145 Canadair water bomber. Anything with intake scoops just get filled with snow. Today, we have high winds. This is from yesterday:

Comment

• Goes good on snow. Marked that as a like. Nice acrobatics. Charging my batteries now. I have no camera man though.

Comment

• I overbuilt it as a 4 cell system and it slides on the grass or even Geotex in the summer very well also.

Comment

• Maiden plus 3 flights on the F-22 today. Such a sweet flying bird!
                          Pat

Comment

• Flew back to home to MN Thursday, and made the mistake of leaving my DX9 and case under the seat under the seat.. 2 days of calling American Airlines and no luck so far finding it. Was hoping to do some flying over Christmas, but it’s not looking good..:Sick2:

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
                              Flew back to home to MN Thursday, and made the mistake of leaving my DX9 and case under the seat under the seat.. 2 days of calling American Airlines and no luck so far finding it. Was hoping to do some flying over Christmas, but it’s not looking good..:Sick2:
                              :(:(:(:(:(:(

Comment

• Today was our RC club's annual Holiday lunch. Since I had on my Santa sweatshirt and hat, I figured I needed to fly a reindeer. Two flights with Rudolph today.

Comment

• Awesome!!! Merry Christmas guys! :Cool:

Comment

• Got an hour of flying in today. No cameraman today. I noticed in the Carbon Cub today, that there is four tiny twiisted wires that plugin. It looks like it's comming out of the gps unit or esc. Is it for led lights? BTW . Hoomie did you tape steamers to the wings? Cool effect. lol.

Comment

• It was actually small gold tinsel. :)
                                      Gotta keep with the Christmas theme.

Comment

• I'm going to try it. What a good idea!

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post
                                          I'm very limited to what I can fly in our winter months. Currently, there is snow/ice on our field and wheeled planes just don't work unless they have "tundra" tires on them. I fly mostly my Durafly Tundra, Radian XL and Mystique RES with all the holes taped shut, HobbyKing Arctic Cat, Eflite Convergence and HobbyKing CL-145 Canadair water bomber. Anything with intake scoops just get filled with snow. Today, we have high winds. This is from yesterday:

Don't you have a DHC2 Beaver on floats to fly on snow? I've been doing that for years. A great plane for that and the floats work better than skis. I've seen YouTube videos where pilots use the real floats for landing on ice...Literally, very cool....

Comment

Working...
                                          X