What did you fly today?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • davegee
    Senior Member

    • Nov 2013
    • 2761
    • Cody, WY
    • Send PM

    #6481
    Had a couple good flights on my HHH P-51D Flightline 1.6m airplane today. That brings me to 43 successful flights with this airplane, really enjoying it. Did a tank drop again, am working on a lightweight filament to make lighter and stronger drop tanks in the future, over the PLA tanks, which are more accurate detail-wise, but more subject to damage when they hit hard ground.

    Took a pic after today's flights, undercloudy but interesting skies, I think.

    Cheers

    Davegee

    Click image for larger version

Name:	0.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	157.0 KB
ID:	453259

    Comment

    • Hugh Wiedman
      Demolition Pilot

      • Jan 2018
      • 2706
      • Miami
      • Send PM

      #6482
      Got out today with kinda an odd assortment of aircraft (fits me perfectly as I'm also kinda odd).

      An 8S Canadian F18 (From the Great White North, Eh?), a US Navy 8S F4 Blue Angel (protecting us from the Gulf of America to Lake America ), a wood Extreme Flight FW-190 Red Tulip (hochgefahrlich-translate that one ) and one of my Extreme Flight Extra 300 V2 3D plane.

      Though I have to admit, despite spending more time fling these 3D planes, I'm only at 2 1/2D at the moment. I can Flat Spin, Inverted Flat Spin, Blender, figure 8 knife edge, Hover (but not 1 foot off the runway yet like real 3D pilots), Rolling harrier and a few more crazy maneuvers. Just have to accept the fact that I'll never be as good at 3D as some of these younguns, but I do have fun trying. Must say the F4 and F18 fly great on 8S, the FW 190 is also a sweet flying warbird. Have 2 speakers from Model Sounds Inc (now out of business) in it, so it sounds great, but quite heavy with those speakers. Still flies for over 10 minutes on either a 6S SMC HiV 5900 or 6400. Can't ask for more!

      Click image for larger version

Name:	20261006_150825[1].jpg
Views:	0
Size:	269.1 KB
ID:	453303 Click image for larger version

Name:	20261006_150843[1].jpg
Views:	0
Size:	257.8 KB
ID:	453304
      Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
      Hangar: EDF's: Mig 29 TV "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, SU-27 90mm 8S:F22 Red Lion/EuroFighterBronzeTiger/F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet/F16/F4 Jolly Rodgers & Blue Angel, 80&90 TV Avanti, Viper, Stinger 90. Props: 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, B-24, 1700 P-51, 60" Beast & P2 Bipe, Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 62" Extra 300, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, 62" Edge

      Comment

      Working...