Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well surely you know exactly what's going to happen next...

Comment

• Indeed..

Comment

• Yeah, I know...:Angry:

Comment

• Originally posted by purduephigam View Post
          Intrigued by the new scheme. I'd imagine something like a blue angel scheme for the A4, maybe a desert camo for the F15 or A-10, or possibly a marine or blue angel scheme for the F4?
          Actually, the new color scheme might have been hiding right under our noses. Slide 4 on the "home" page shows the "Top Gun" pair of an F-14 and an A-4 in "aggressor" colors,

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

Actually, the new color scheme might have been hiding right under our noses. Slide 4 on the "home" page shows the "Top Gun" pair of an F-14 and an A-4 in "aggressor" colors,
            That's not it. MRC is actually now taking customer pics and putting them up on the home page banner. That there is a Justin L's custom paint job. ;)
            Pat

Comment

• Any thoughts on a possible Super Hornet? Maybe not FOIL, but a possible future release? I imagine with a new Top Gun movie on the horizon, this plane becomes an inevitability.

Comment

• With the old Freewing 90mm Super Hornet now discontinued, it’s possible an updated version could be on the menu in the somewhat near future. I have been wanting one for a long time and it’s an absolute must-buy for me if it’s done right. I’ll take a C version or Super Hornet in either an 80 or 90mm EDF, but preferably 90mm. If they also want to throw in a SR-71, F-117, Mig-29, F-22, and VTOL F-35 while they’ are at it.....by all means.....please do. LOL

Comment

• Depending on their lineup, I think I could be in big trouble this fall/winter. Looks like I'll be needing to buy my wife that darned Pelloton bike after all in order to "safely" purchase some of these models that may or may not be released....

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• those are like 2500 bucks, that means you could get 5 new jets for one bike= a fair trade xd

Comment

• EXACTLY

Comment

• But in my/her defense, the bike is a Christmas present. So in addition to the bike, and a baby due the 19th, I feel 2-3 jets is fair.....

Comment

• Originally posted by purduephigam View Post
                            But in my/her defense, the bike is a Christmas present. So in addition to the bike, and a baby due the 19th, I feel 2-3 jets is fair.....
                            Well, it depends on the jets. What if out of five new jets, four are the 64 mm jobs for $98? Plus not all of the coming attractions are going to be jets. There's a new line of scale helicopters coming. Not as expensive as the Robans, but slightly more than the Blades. Then again with the new baby, no matter what offerings you give, I forsee reduced hobby time.

Comment

• Just to add to some of the speculation, an RA-5C would make a great stablemate for the A-6 around the 80mm size. It’s unique, clean, and has a good amount of wing area. Would make for an excellent flier. Could also see it as a future 64mm for the same reasons. Especially since the main retracts would be difficult.

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
                                Just to add to some of the speculation, an RA-5C would make a great stablemate for the A-6 around the 80mm size. It’s unique, clean, and has a good amount of wing area. Would make for an excellent flier. Could also see it as a future 64mm for the same reasons. Especially since the main retracts would be difficult.
                                Wow don't do that. I was just telling my wife if it's not an 80mm or larger F4D, F11F, RA-5, F-8, F3H, F9F, T-2, or an F101, I'll probably be okay without it.:)
                                RA-5 is one of the must buys!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

Well, it depends on the jets. What if out of five new jets, four are the 64 mm jobs for $98? Plus not all of the coming attractions are going to be jets. There's a new line of scale helicopters coming. Not as expensive as the Robans, but slightly more than the Blades. Then again with the new baby, no matter what offerings you give, I forsee reduced hobby time.
                                  A new jet doesn't have to be a new release :Smug:
                                  And with a baby, yes, less free time for tinkering, modeling, and flying. But I'm okay with it. I'm sure I'll make time for flying, just not as much, and can't be as spontaneous.

Comment

• Originally posted by EA-6B Geek View Post

Wow don't do that. I was just telling my wife if it's not an 80mm or larger F4D, F11F, RA-5, F-8, F3H, F9F, T-2, or an F101, I'll probably be okay without it.:)
                                    RA-5 is one of the must buys!!
                                    But what about a 64 mm F4D? FMS used to make one, so they probably still have the molds. The just need to put better electronics in it of make it an ARF/ARF+.

Comment

• Like others, I originally deduced that foil would be a Super Sabre F-100. Easy logic. But the more I think about it, I'm going with the F-22. A big 90mm version. 6S or 8S like the F4.

It foils the compeition just like the full scale foils the competition. There's not another full scale fighter that even comes close in including the F-35. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

Hawk
                                      Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                                      Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                                      I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• I would like to recommend a prop plane that I don't think has been mentioned: the Hawker Sea Fury! E-flite has released this model TWICE, so we know it has great customer appeal. It is time to produce the model in a Super Scale 2m version from a top manufacturer: FlightLine! At this size, a sound system is easy to add, and does not detract from performance. Talk about a WOW model that would be!
                                        Attached Files

Comment

• So does the Avanti or Arctic F-16 count as a new plane, or just new colors?

Comment

Working...
                                          X