Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've waited for a Cougar for a while, but also wondered why it hasn't been earlier in releases. Another one I thought would have been released years ago was a Mig-15, primarily within a year of when the F-86 was released, but nope.

A 80-90mm Cougar would be fantastic.

Comment

• There was a reason we did a T-33 instead of a Panther. I've always liked the Cougar..
      Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post
        Ronan could give us a flying crocodile

Click image for larger version

Name:	149529,xcitefun-flying-crocodile-6.jpg
Views:	511
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	264182 ​​​​​​
        One of my top three favorite helicopters on my ToDo list. Although I'd need a mountain of interest to make it happen.
        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha View Post
          There was a reason we did a T-33 instead of a Panther. I've always liked the Cougar..
          Good :), ha-ha. I favor a T-33 over a panther, but.......I favor a Cougar over a T-33.

I'll tell you though, you flat out knocked it out of the parkarooni with that T-33. Your ears should have been ringing during the maiden flight, because we were giving you all sorts of praise. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha View Post

One of my top three favorite helicopters on my ToDo list. Although I'd need a mountain of interest to make it happen.
            Now that would be a cool model to see in the Superscale series! We have 2 of them based down the road at Lancaster airport. They are some amazing and well built machines.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	VoughtA7E_CorsairII_2048.jpg
Views:	325
Size:	154.0 KB
ID:	264940

Comment

Name:	F7u1_2048.jpg
Views:	337
Size:	156.0 KB
ID:	264945

Comment

Name:	GrummanF11F1Tiger3_2048.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	165.8 KB
ID:	264944

Comment

• Originally posted by Beeg View Post
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	F7u1_2048.jpg
Views:	337
Size:	156.0 KB
ID:	264945
                    If they do this one or the Tiger, I hope they don't make it too authentic by using underpowered EDFs.

Comment

• A7, A7, A7, A7, A7!
                      Let's start beating the A7 drum.

Comment

• How many remember building this kit when they were little? I really loved this model.... think it was released in 1968..

Click image for larger version  Name:	Revell_A7D.jpg Views:	0 Size:	62.1 KB ID:	265025

Comment

Name:	GrummanF9F8_2048.jpg
Views:	309
Size:	201.8 KB
ID:	265042

Comment

• How about a Cirrus SF50? I'm not aware of any in the market. It's the ubiquitous single engine biz jet and could potentially have quite sport performance in an 80mm size. Plus it just looks cool, it's different (not a P-51 or F-16 😉) and with the FW touch would be guaranteed to turn heads at any field.
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	Cirrus-Vision-Jet-G2-January-2019-1000x700.jpg Views:	0 Size:	92.7 KB ID:	265052

Comment

• Originally posted by Skosh25 View Post
                              How about a Cirrus SF50? I'm not aware of any in the market. It's the ubiquitous single engine biz jet and could potentially have quite sport performance in an 80mm size.
                              👍 I would pre-order today.

Comment

• I'm a sucker for business jets, so a Learjet, Gulfstream, Citation X, Honda Jet, and many others would be cool. The great part is not having engines attached to the wings, so transport and assembly would be extra quick.

Comment

• This may be too much to ask for, but....
                                  I'd love if Alpha pulled some strings so either turbine conversion kits of the Avanti, L-39, F-16 (and maybe the MiG-21, T-45, T-33, etc) or PNP turbine-ready jets could be sold, along with either Xicoy X45 or Kingtech K45 G3 turbines sold.
                                  While it's fun to go to an airfield an hour away to fly big turbines with the gang, I'd love a PNP turbine Avanti so I could put it in the car and go to the local field to fly it.

Not sure what the logistics would be for creating and stocking conversion kits/PNP turbine-ready jets and turbines, but if it happened I'd get in trouble FAST!

Though I'd gladly settle for an 80mm EDF CARF Mephisto or Sebart AreS with vectored thrust, leonardo, BVM bandit, Aviation Design Diamond, or a twin 80 MiG-29, I'm not picky :)

Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
                                    I'm a sucker for business jets, so a Learjet, Gulfstream, Citation X, Honda Jet, and many others would be cool. The great part is not having engines attached to the wings, so transport and assembly would be extra quick.
                                    Engines are attached to the wings on a Honda Jet ;) . That over the wing engine mount is quite a feat of engineering.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skosh25 View Post

Engines are attached to the wings on a Honda Jet ;) . That over the wing engine mount is quite a feat of engineering.
                                      True, but very rare for most business jets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topdogzrc View Post
                                        This may be too much to ask for, but....
                                        I'd love if Alpha pulled some strings so either turbine conversion kits of the Avanti, L-39, F-16 (and maybe the MiG-21, T-45, T-33, etc) or PNP turbine-ready jets could be sold, along with either Xicoy X45 or Kingtech K45 G3 turbines sold.
                                        While it's fun to go to an airfield an hour away to fly big turbines with the gang, I'd love a PNP turbine Avanti so I could put it in the car and go to the local field to fly it.

Not sure what the logistics would be for creating and stocking conversion kits/PNP turbine-ready jets and turbines, but if it happened I'd get in trouble FAST!

Though I'd gladly settle for an 80mm EDF CARF Mephisto or Sebart AreS with vectored thrust, leonardo, BVM bandit, Aviation Design Diamond, or a twin 80 MiG-29, I'm not picky :)
                                        We have a thread started in the "Gas Turbines" section of the "RC Power Systems" forum requesting exactly that.

Comment

• I too am a sucker for business jets. My Dynam Twin Turbo is okay, but it falls short in so many aspects. I really like the idea of a Cirrus SF50, although the ducting would surely be a challenge. A single EDF unit with a V-tail would make for a unique RC experience.

Comment

Working...
                                          X