Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I totally agree! I lost my FMS P-51B after the resurrection, bad servo or something, doesn't matter. Afterwards, went looking for a replacement but nothing really out there that's new technologically. Sure hoping we see the FL spin on a great airplane, with options for Bud Anderson's plane or Jim Howards Ding Hao! in which he won the CMH.

Grossman56
    Team Gross!

Comment

• We are due a new Flightline bird........

Comment

• If we got a C model I'd have to repaint as 'Excalibur III'

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
          P-51B Malcom hood!!
          Click image for larger version  Name:	image_63091.jpg Views:	8 Size:	132.8 KB ID:	317307 Grossman56
          Would love to see Berlin Express, which btw has a connection to the Colonel:

Comment

• Originally posted by Skosh25 View Post
            Would love to see Berlin Express, which btw has a connection to the Colonel:
            S2, Oh, could tomorrow just be a case of impeccable timing for a "B" Model Malcolm Hood release? Best, LB
            I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
            ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• If Alpha's post was supposed to be a clue/riddle... note the capitalized rank "C"... and the uncertain number of aircraft the Col. flew: 130

Could he be hinting at an upcoming 4-engine transport plane?

Not that there's anything wrong with a Malcolm-hood "B" Mustang. I mean, has anyone *ever* released a stock ARF of one?

Comment

• CF-105 Well now, that is interesting
                Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• I have a perfect-for-me repaint candidate (a locally-based C-130)

BTW Alpha, Hoot Gibson would be a good interview. I know you guys worked with him on the F-4.

Comment

• I have the HobbyKing C-130. I think Motion/Freewing MUST be able to make one that's way better.

Comment

• Cargo/transport An under represented segment of military aviation in RC. I'd go for a quality, powerful, C130, but what I would really like is: Click image for larger version

Name:	ave2c_01.jpg
Views:	387
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	317419

Comment

• I wouldn't be surprised if a large 4S/6S capable C-130 model came out as flightline is long overdue for a release, and it'd be nice if it was in the 2 meter to 2.5 meter range, preferably 2.5 meters and 6S capable with enough volume for larger LiPos, FPV gear, Pixhawk avionics area.... :)

But for a new jet there have been plenty of hints for (maybe) a new updated F-15 coming. James wears the T-shirt a bit, many of the jets featured in the livestream have been american air superiority fighters, one of the episodes had one of the rc birds (an eagle perhaps) hanging on the wall

Hopefully this will be a good year with two new good aircraft that'll last for a while. Of course I still need to pick up a MiG-29 with VT, I'm long overdue to get one

Comment

• When do we get to fly a Grumman Goose, 6 foot wing span would be the tops...

Comment

• Originally posted by CF-105 View Post
                            If Alpha's post was supposed to be a clue/riddle... note the capitalized rank "C"... and the uncertain number of aircraft the Col. flew: 130

Could he be hinting at an upcoming 4-engine transport plane?

Not that there's anything wrong with a Malcolm-hood "B" Mustang. I mean, has anyone *ever* released a stock ARF of one?
                            Yes, FMS used to have Snoots Sniper way back when
                            https://www.horizonhobby.com/product...FMM065PSS.html
                            But has not been available for some time now.
                            This is an airplane worth considering as the paint schemes are almost endless, from WW II into the air race schemes if I remember correctly, Paul Mantz had a Red P51B in his collection, I recall seeing it in a museum in Los Angelis back in the late 60's

Yep sure as heck, that took me about ten seconds to find!

Grossman56
                            Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha View Post
                              Well, the Colonel flew over 130 birds, so... have fun with that, if it's even true.
                              $130USD for that 120mm SR71 you were talking about. Great price ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Topdogzrc View Post
                                But for a new jet there have been plenty of hints for (maybe) a new updated F-15 coming. James wears the T-shirt a bit, many of the jets featured in the livestream have been american air superiority fighters, one of the episodes had one of the rc birds (an eagle perhaps) hanging on the wall
                                And don't forget the AIM-9L/X sitting on top of the Abrams in past week's spin! ( :

Comment

• Alpha,
                                  I would love to see a super detailed 1600 to 1700 p-51 D or B in the Old Crow livery. I have a bottle of Old Crow behind my bar. When guests ask me why Old Crow? I tell them about Bud Anderson. I talked to him at the Gathering of Mustangs and Legends. He is an amazing person.

I would also like to thank you for the design of the 90mm F-22 Raptor. My 8 yr old son really wanted that Raptor. I told him when he can solo his FMS Skytrainer, I would get him one. He solo'd the trainer, so I bought him the Raptor. The F-22 is such a forgiving plane. After giving him some stick time in flight on the buddy box, he asked if he could take off.
                                  He took off and flew it well. I told him to shoot some approaches and on his 2nd approach, it was looking good, so I told him to continue. He stuck the landing. He has been flying it on the buddy box with no interventions from me ever since. The smile on his face is amazing. So again, thank you for designing such a pilot friendly EDF. You made a young and old rc pilot's day!

Comment

• If Flite line came out with a 1700 mm Zero on 8s would you guys buy one ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pete Lane View Post
                                      If Flite line came out with a 1700 mm Zero on 8s would you guys buy it ?
                                      If it was 6s yes

Comment

• I suggested 8s knowing that alot of us don't have multiple 4-5000 Milliamp
                                        4s packs, however the FMS P-51 in this size seems slow according to some owners. I've seen my friends fly on a zippy 6S pack and it did just fine.

Perhaps a standard 6s bird with an optional 8s drop in upgrade kit available for purchase. Knowing that transporting can cause issues on larger aircraft, perhaps the center section could remain intact on the fuse. Then plug in outer wings could be used in it's design .

Comment

• I have had two of these and they only took minutes to set up at the field.
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X