Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know, I know, I'm faster now. LOL And where's a transporter when you need one? Seriously, it started out as a fix for crumpled foam and I thot, what the heck, I'm the only one that will ever see it, then it turned out pretty good. It is so oversized and not scale, but I just replaced the OEM foam part that I had cut away. I think on the 2nd, I will just cut off all of the VIR and design it a little closer to actual. The VIRs are such a part of the 'look' of an F-4, it's a shame not to improve those a bit. Best, LB
    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• I agree ... There are so many details on this Jet that can keep a Guy Busy ! And, hopefully, out of Trouble !! Haha

Comment

• Hey Y'all, It's time to see a therapist or go outside and play. "You must stop, before you go insane, MAN." LOL LOL New Vents for the underside were fun to design. It's a hobby, it's a hobby, it's just a hobby. I keep thinking how DD must have felt when he was building all the venting on the A-10... Best, LB

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0152.JPG
Views:	756
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	188763

~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• VeryNice Vents !! Are the 'Top Vents' next ?? Hahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobaroo View Post
            VeryNice Vents !! Are the 'Top Vents' next ?? Hahahahaha
            No, those came with the kit, remember? LOL LOL LOL I gotta stop, Tamms asked me if anybody ever sees the bottom? I said not really. She smiled that 'what an idiot' smile and left the room. God, how I love that woman. LOL LOL Best, LB

ps: Just one more and then I'll stop, I swear... Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture CV f4.JPG
Views:	734
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	188782
            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• She'll 'Get It' once she sees it Flying around I'm sure !!!

C'mon LB, you're killing me here !! , those Factory TopVents are 'Lame',... they aren't even Slotted or have any vents in them !!! 'I'mJustSayin' !! Hahahahaha. NiceWork Amigo

PS :I've got WingTank Dump Vents installed on mine. Fuselage Tanks Dump is getting done too !! You are not Alone !!! Hehehehe

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20190407_134546.jpg Views:	0 Size:	65.2 KB ID:	188792

Comment

• Check this out LB !! Whataya think ...?? Doable ? Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobaroo View Post
                  Check this out LB !! Whataya think ...?? Doable ? Cheers
                  BBR, Sure, anything is doable, however, you know all it takes is 1)Time, 2) Effort, 3) Desire, and 4) the Willingness to do it. Don't think I can put all four of those together for this build. The operating canopies will happen somewhere along the line, just not on this airframe. The weather here today is 73 and no wind e.g. PERFECT Flying Weather and I am stuck washing outdoor furniture while squeezing in some modeling time. Hope you're flying! best, LB
                  ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• :Confused: LOL I am doing dishes and laundry and about to get the patties together for grilling hamburgers later today... It is overcast, but flying could sure be happening!!!! ;) However, my wife has a fractured leg, and I am doing everything I can to help, since she always helps me when I am down with joint pain!!! :Cool::Cool::Cool: And she buys my airplanes, so...………..:Silly:

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                      :Confused: LOL I am doing dishes and laundry and about to get the patties together for grilling hamburgers later today... It is overcast, but flying could sure be happening!!!! ;) However, my wife has a fractured leg, and I am doing everything I can to help, since she always helps me when I am down with joint pain!!! :Cool::Cool::Cool: And she buys my airplanes, so...……….:Silly:
                      Hrdwy, very sorry to read that the "Mrs" is down. :Scared: Give her our love and make her another cocktail before dinner. Best to you both and Mom, too. Respectfully, LB
                      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Thanks Bro!!! Wico!!! :Cool: Love back to you all, as well!!!

Comment

• I am still working on my crew and cockpit. I couldn't print it myself so I ordered the parts from MotionRC finally. The Pilots are from Jethangar.com. I still need to do a final run on the colors and shading.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Looks Great! Nice job! -

Comment

• Originally posted by Wobisch View Post
                              I am still working on my crew and cockpit. I couldn't print it myself so I ordered the parts from MotionRC finally. The Pilots are from Jethangar.com. I still need to do a final run on the colors and shading.
                              WoBee, Bravo Zulu. The rivet detail is spectacular, too. Best, LB
                              ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• I finally changed the 3D nozzles for more scale appearance of the VFMA-451 scheme.
                                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post

Which fuselage kit is it? You don’t see too many single engine Cobra fuselages available..
                                  This is a kit from a German company Vario-helicopters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Matrix View Post

This is a kit from a German company Vario-helicopters.
                                    Uhhh... wrong thread maybe?

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

Uhhh... wrong thread maybe?
                                      ;)just answering the question from F106DeltaDart. I think he saw the Cobra in the pictures from my F4;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Matrix View Post

;)just answering the question from F106DeltaDart. I think he saw the Cobra in the pictures from my F4;)
                                        Thanks, and yes I saw it in the background. I'm familiar with Vario, but didn't realize they had an early Cobra. Beautiful model!

Comment

• Just about to upgrade the cockpit. I washed the parts with Revell modelshampoo before airbrushing the parts.
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X