X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by patrick verlinden View Post
    Small reminder : The MiG-17 cockpit set is still available! STL files if you can print it yourself, but also complete sets.
    Please contact me at pat.verlinden@telenet.be
    UPDATE 2021:
    - STL-files still available
    - email changed! patv.verlinden@telenet.be

Comment

I designed a scale cockpit set for the Mig-17. If you're interested in the STL printfiles or a pre-printed set, contact me on pat.verlinden@telenet.be
      UPDATE 2021:
      STL-files are still available
      Please note changed email : patv.verlinden@telenet.be

Comment

• Just bored new paint again to far from kelly .. made my own stars,,, harder than i thought..

Comment

I redesigned the fuel tank attachment for direct fit with the Freewing 90mm EDF weapon attachment. STL file in attachment.Click image for larger version Name:	20190926_191412.jpg Views:	0 Size:	48.7 KB ID:	214593

Do you have the file for this attach point? It doesn't seem to be in the download. Thanks.

VR

Comment

• The right main gear on mine has become very "troublesome", it has a mind of its own. If anyone has a spare one and wants to sell it (or a set) let me know. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Vintage Racer View Post

Do you have the file for this attach point? It doesn't seem to be in the download. Thanks.

VR
              There are several versions on Thingiverse that might work if he doesn't have one for you

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post

There are several versions on Thingiverse that might work if he doesn't have one for you

Thanks I did come up with one. It the Freewing 90MM system which I found without issue.

VR

Comment

• Good news, I got my gear sorted. The original set up was pretty elaborate, Rx wired to White distribution box, then to a sequencer board, then to the board that converts the signal to change polarity and lower or raise the gear. I have always had trouble with the gear on this from day one, first I got rid of the inner gear doors, when trouble persisted I got rid of the sequencer board. Then it worked fine for years. So when it started acting up again I assumed a mechanical problem. But when no amount of working on the gear would fix it I took another look at the electronics. I decided to get rid of the White distribution box entirely. A direct connection from the Rx to the polarity change gear driver board has the gear working consistently again. I got rid of the White distribution box entirely, with an admiral 10 ch Rx I had the ports anyway. I've got a dozen flights now no gear issues. Really happy.
                  So my Avios Mig 17 has a new lease on life, it has an FMS fan, and just recently an Eagle A3-L gyro, and with the gear working I can just enjoy flying the beast. And we all know how well these Migs fly! I get 4 minutes with my 6200 mAh packs.

Comment

Working...
                  X