Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to this one for sure! Love seeing full gear doors, and the scale outline is excellent! Much better than the old flyfly or the HSD. Will be painting mine up in an 87th FIS scheme.

Comment

Russ The pages are going live later today. We just wanted to give our Squawk and YouTube audience an early preview. Subscribe to this thread for more videos as we gradually roll them out.

Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Is the nose section plastic capped?

Comment

Wow, talk about guessing on the money! I'm up for two, no matter the cost! Thanks Alpha! Thanks Motion RC!
          Dutchman

Comment

This is a must have for me, I love the green livery.
            TiredIron Aviation
            Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha

Yes, the nose is plastic capped, and the thrust tube is also plastic.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC08288.JPG Views:	0 Size:	82.3 KB ID:	225945

dutchwhite001 You were! Now change out those sprayers.
              Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC08406 - Copy.JPG Views:	0 Size:	269.1 KB ID:	225946

Comment

Excellent, thanks. The retracts look stout for a model this size, which is great also.

Comment

Great work Motion RC Team, now when can I order?

Comment

Man both schemes look so good! Im really excited for this release! In the words of garth...she will be mine...oh yes....she will be mine...

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                      Good Job James!!!

Comment

Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
                        Some things I like at first notice:

- You finally gave us a 9 blade fan WITH an inrunner. Thank you
                        - Servo pockets and covers
                        - Full gear doors.....again, thank you
                        - Two color schemes available soon and not waiting. The German scheme is very nice, and doesn't have any black paint on foam (but hard to tell and I'm not sure if the nose is plastic capped) like the US scheme (the black paint on EPO ends up "gatoring" in the sun in short manner, so I stay away from those liveries now)
                        That new power system is one of the things I am most excited about. All of FW's new inrunner EDFs have been really impressive and I am happy to see they are still designing/producing more options. With this being a 9blade 1920kv inrunner, it should make for some great speed and power!

Comment

I thought i saw a plastic tail pipe. Thats a nice touch!!!

Comment

My f14 might need a couple of those power systems!

Comment

I've been wanting a T-33 for years and Motion has made it happen! Bravo! Once I see the preorder page go up I'll be all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha View Post
                                [ We also have a fair number of warfighters in the pipeline,
                                Truly hope that one of those is a Hawker Hunter (and not the trainer version either)........... unfortunately Brit jets are very under represented!

Comment

Not much of a scale guy but this would be it for me...when and how much please?

Comment

I'm with Mr.smoothy ..............
                                    Nice work MRC .........

Alfa, when will pre-order be avaible and what's the ETA ??

Comment

flazz We're putting the pages up at the end of the day with complete information. ETA is about a week for US, and we're checking on the EU ETA. It's 3am on Saturday morning here in China, though, so the shippers are asleep.

Comment

I like, just wish they had made this a bit bigger with a 90mm system. My L-39 gets small fast in the air. I kinda wish they had done the Thunderbirds as well.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesonC View Post

That new power system is one of the things I am most excited about. All of FW's new inrunner EDFs have been really impressive and I am happy to see they are still designing/producing more options. With this being a 9blade 1920kv inrunner, it should make for some great speed and power!
                                          Yeah, I like the direction it is going. Now I would just like to see them replace all the current 80mm jets that have outrunner's with inrunners as some have already been updated, but with 12 blade fans (which I still like). Update the F14 with these new 9 blade fans with inrunners (and 100A ESC's), update the 80mm A-10 with them, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                          X