Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have preferred a 90mm size as well, I'm guessing price point was the major decision maker here. Regardless this was one of my top choices to be produced by Freewing and am very happy that it will be available soon. I'm down for 1 possibly 2.

Comment

I'm more of a prop jock for the warbirds but this one just got me. 6 months ago I was going to do an L-39 in a BA livery but couldn't pull the trigger cause it was just a "fake" livery.
      No need to worry about that now with the Blue Angels using the T-33 from 52-54. It looks like the gear is even MORE suitable for grass ops than the L-39 too.
      Ya swung me back Alpha, back to the dark side of half the flight times of the prop jobs again.

Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

I’m down for one. The 49th Fighter Interceptor Squadron used to use them as bogies to run their intercepts on with their F-106’s. Not a 106, but at least I can have a bird with the green eagle on the tail and the lightning bolt on the tanks. Click image for larger version

Name:	D4C45638-A279-47AE-B465-D9FC4B676254.jpeg
Views:	1838
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	225976

Comment

Originally posted by T-CAT View Post

Yeah, I like the direction it is going. Now I would just like to see them replace all the current 80mm jets that have outrunner's with inrunners as some have already been updated, but with 12 blade fans (which I still like). Update the F14 with these new 9 blade fans with inrunners (and 100A ESC's), update the 80mm A-10 with them, etc.
          As we see some older 70mm and 80mm planes getting updated, I too am hoping we are headed in that direction. I don't know if you have tried the 2210kv 70mm inrunner edf they have now but it is really impressive!

L39 or F5 will be my next from MRC and it will certainly be the inrunner version of whichever.

Comment

Put me down for one of each.
            Best regards,
            Cris B.
            AMA#L945841, NASA#2845, JPO#2503,
            NSRCA#4603, IMAC#7357

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	a3714895-117-SA_T33_01U.jpg Views:	0 Size:	58.2 KB ID:	225980

Comment

I did this scheme on my modded jpower 50mm t33! I had a 400w 40mm in this! :o so stoked for the freewing 33! Always been a favorite of mine!

Comment

I've got 900 hours in this beast. 95th Fighter Interceptor Training Squadron. One will be headed my way. Good subject for K45 turbine.

The last pic...thats me flying my jet. About 1982.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tp777fo View Post
                    I've got 900 hours inthis beast. 95th Fighter Interceptor Training Squadron. One will be headed my way. Good subject for K45 turbine.
                    Amazing!

Comment

900 hours!! :o so cool!!

Comment

Alpha,

Questions:

What is the EDF shroud made out of, metal or plastic? If plastic, is it using the same shroud as the A-10 EDF's, or is it made from a harder and less flexible GRP (preferred)?

I couldn't tell just by watching the video.

Comment

Trying to resist temptation.

Comment

Originally posted by Corsair nut View Post
                            I did this scheme on my modded jpower 50mm t33! I had a 400w 40mm in this! :o so stoked for the freewing 33! Always been a favorite of mine!
                            I had a Kyosho T-33 that was fun while it lasted. Unfortunately its service life wasn't very long.

tp777fo 900 hours flying the T-33?!?! Geez, I wish I had known that two years ago! That first picture you posted gives me goosebumps!
                            Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Super excited about this! I'm already thinking about a refinish. Here's a few ideas!

Comment

Cool! Thanks to the team! Waiting to preorder! Should be a lot of fun... Jerry

Comment

German livery is really nice, but I like both of them!!!!

Comment

We had them in Belgium in the 70'... might use this livery...

Click image for larger version

Name:	model 095.jpg
Views:	2374
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	226012

Comment

This jet makes my mouth water!

Glad to see the positive feedback on the liveries, thanks to my brother! I'm likely buying more than two.

Comment

Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
                                        Alpha,

Questions:

What is the EDF shroud made out of, metal or plastic? If plastic, is it using the same shroud as the A-10 EDF's, or is it made from a harder and less flexible GRP (preferred)?

I couldn't tell just by watching the video.
                                        Hey T-Cat, the EDF shroud is plastic and seems pretty hard (I can't squeeze it and bend it)Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200103_173118.jpg
Views:	1498
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	226023

Comment

T-CAT I can confirm that the new shroud is, well, new. It's more rigid, and better suited to the inrunner in this bird. She's a quickie!

xplaneguy Thanks, brother! Ha, you should know, you were a driving force behind these liveries! This bird flies like our Venoms. I can't wait for you to fly it.
                                          Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Working...
                                          X