Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think you need both reverse and forward ESC leads plugged in and reverse assigned to a switch for it to function correctly.

Comment

• Try the following:
      Check that all 3 ESC to motor wires are pushed together tightly.
      This plane has reverse thrust, right? Check that it's hooked up right. Perhaps you need to either reverse the throttle or flip the reverse switch.
      You might want to lower the throttle trim to the lowest position and re-bind if the above doesn't work. If you do this, remember that throttle cut will have to be adjusted, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake Bullit View Post
        Think you need both reverse and forward ESC leads plugged in and reverse assigned to a switch for it to function correctly.
        It's working now. not sure how to reverse the thrust which would be nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post
          Try the following:
          Check that all 3 ESC to motor wires are pushed together tightly.
          This plane has reverse thrust, right? Check that it's hooked up right. Perhaps you need to either reverse the throttle or flip the reverse switch.
          You might want to lower the throttle trim to the lowest position and re-bind if the above doesn't work. If you do this, remember that throttle cut will have to be adjusted, too.
          It's working now after doing what Jake suggested. I changed the switch to one on the right side I never use. The plug is in my gear channel, and I don't want to crash thinking I need to put the gear down. So it's now reversing. That's a lot easier than on spektrum receivers.

Comment

• As an aside, reverse on Spektrum smart receivers work by talking to a smart reversing ESC via a ghost channel and not through a physical reverse lead as on your Banshee.

Comment

• Getting the 2945-3100 Kv motor upgrade for the Banshee. Can I use the stock 40A ESC ? Or will need to upgrade to the 50 amp ESC ? TIA. Cary.

Comment

• The stock, lower kV, pulled over 40A on mine so I would get a 60A, and if it was me a 6S ESC for future fun.

Comment

• Went ahead and ordered the 50 amp esc for my upgraded 4S. And also ordered the 6S from Castle RC. What 6S lipo you using in yours ? Should be fun !!!

Comment

• HRB 2200.

Comment

• Where are you getting the HRB 2200 mah 6S at ? Everyone sold out or not available.

Comment

• Amazon before they were sold out...

Comment

• Found this. Should work ? Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	241
Size:	135.9 KB
ID:	378200

Comment

• No problem for the Banshee, she can carry the extra weight. There is also a thunder power battery I saw posted in the RCG thread.

Comment

• Got the 6S Banshee ordered from RC Castle. Comes with a 50 amp ESC for the 2949-2300KV motor. Seen that it takes a 60 amp esc. Have one ordered from motion rc. Waiting for it to come in and assemble. Should be a rocket.

Comment

• I don't know of anyone running that fan/ motor. The 2500kV 6S in mine pulls 70+A So I think a quality 60A ESC is a smart move.

Comment

• This is the motor- esc combination that comes with the 6S Banshee. Looking at the specifications page.

Comment

• Yes, I understand.

Comment

• Will get the 2500kv motor upgrade later. Got it ordered.

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpg Views:	0 Size:	82.9 KB ID:	378662 Having trouble getting my 3100 KV motor attached to the fan unit. The problem is that the shaft spins and I cannot get it tightened . How can I tighten the shaft? Thanks in advance Cary.​
                                        Attached Files

Comment

• This is the motor I’m having trouble getting the fan tight on. Anyone else have this motor-fan combo ? Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpg Views:	0 Size:	109.0 KB ID:	378664​is

Comment

Working...
                                          X