Roban - World Class Scale Helicopters

Official Freewing 110mm F-35C Lightning II Super Scale EDF Jet Thread

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Giovanbattista
    Member

    • Sep 2026
    • 20
    • Send PM

    #141
    Finalmenteeeeeee arrivato ieri in Europa e acquistato velocemente da Natter Modellbau. Acquisto fatto in tempo perché esaurito in un ora. Ora in arrivo prossima consegna al 31 dicembre. Mentre fine ottobre c sarà da Motion rc. E vaiiiii spero in settimana arrivi così assemblato e viaaa si parteeeee

    Comment

    • Giovanbattista
      Member

      • Sep 2026
      • 20
      • Send PM

      #142
      Non so se possa essere utile a qualcuno, ma stavo navigando sul sito di Freewing e ho scoperto che offrono uno strumento di bilanciamento per l'F-35, per chi avesse bisogno di un piccolo aiuto. Ho trovato le armi e i piloni sul sito di Motion, ma Motion non elenca lo strumento di bilanciamento. Ho pensato di condividerlo. https://www.freewingmodel.com/res/so...0278669497.zip

      Ho scaricato tuoi file e sono stati utili così ho stampato sagome per baricentro

      Comment

      • Giovanbattista
        Member

        • Sep 2026
        • 20
        • Send PM

        #143
        Originally posted by RCAVI8T0R
        I don't know if this would help anyone, but I was cruising the Freewing website and discovered Freewing offers a balancing tool for the F-35 for those of you needing a little help. I found the weapons and pylons on the Motion website, but Motion does not list the balancing tool. Just thought I would share. https://www.freewingmodel.com/res/so...0278669497.zip
        Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	97
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	453206​

        Comment

        • Giovanbattista
          Member

          • Sep 2026
          • 20
          • Send PM

          #144
          Grazie scaricatine stampati

          Comment

          • Giovanbattista
            Member

            • Sep 2026
            • 20
            • Send PM

            #145
            Good morning everyone; I’m writing from Italy and eagerly awaiting the arrival of my F-35. I plan to use my Spektrum AR8360T receiver and would like to share the settings I’ve prepared with anyone who has already used this system, to see if you think they’ll work. Here they are, in the usual order: Roll 24%, Pitch 26%, Yaw 28%; Stop Release 30%; Stop Rate 45/45/45; Priority 150 (Roll & Pitch) and 140 (Yaw); 1x. If anyone has experience with this and can offer some advice, I’d really appreciate it—thanks in advance. Cheers, and have a great day.

            Comment

            • Giovanbattista
              Member

              • Sep 2026
              • 20
              • Send PM

              #146
              Good morning. By any chance, has anyone printed an F-35 pilot figure that's different from the original? And perhaps has the file? Thanks.

              Comment

              • Giovanbattista
                Member

                • Sep 2026
                • 20
                • Send PM

                #147
                I see that you are very talkative and, above all, very sociable. Please have the decency to reply one way or another—if only out of politeness to the person asking the questions. Thanks.

                Comment

                • xviper
                  Hobby Squawk Regular

                  • Jan 2014
                  • 8808
                  • Calgary, Canada
                  • Send PM

                  #148
                  Originally posted by Giovanbattista
                  I see that you are very talkative and, above all, very sociable. Please have the decency to reply one way or another—if only out of politeness to the person asking the questions. Thanks.
                  1. Exactly "who" are you directing this post to?
                  2. "have the decency"? "out of politeness"?

                  I don't know if it's a culture thing or if it's a language thing, BUT, If nobody knows who you are directing this comment to, how is anyone going to know if they are the one that you want to respond? That's very presumptuous of you and a bit rude.
                  As for #2, those 2 statements, in themselves, are VERY rude and shows lack of social etiquette and awareness.
                  Then you began your posting in a predominantly ENGLISH language forum, in your own language and expect people to do the translation and then respond to you. Again, lack of social etiquette and in some ways .................................. RUDE!

                  Would you like to try again? WHO are you asking your question to? And WHO are you telling to have "decency" and "politeness".

                  Comment

                  • Giovanbattista
                    Member

                    • Sep 2026
                    • 20
                    • Send PM

                    #149
                    I see that prompting people gets a response. I am Italian, but I’m writing in English—an international language; what language *should* I be writing in? Since I’ve already posted several questions, I’d appreciate some feedback—after all, we’re all modelers looking for help or discussion. I only stirred things up because no one was responding. My message wasn't directed at any specific person, but rather at the group, in the hope of getting answers. When I want to read what you all have to say, I use Google Translate; I assume the same can work the other way around.

                    Comment

                    • 400driver
                      Member

                      • Jan 2020
                      • 54
                      • Send PM

                      #150
                      Finished up the plane today and with two CHNL HV 5500 lipos side by side , as far forward as they will go has the plane balancing 20 mm behind the factory marks. This is using the wooded wing root jig that came with the plane.
                      This is one big plane and the CG jig really made it much easier to get an accurate CG on this jet. Hope they use these un all planes going forward. 20mm is the most rearward hole on the jig.
                      Sadly poor weather here is Spain and work will mean no maiden till next week at the earliest.
                      Giovani, perhaps you are using a translator to write in English, perhaps try DEEPL for a more appropriate way of posting.
                      Best regards
                      Mark

                      Comment

                      • Giovanbattista
                        Member

                        • Sep 2026
                        • 20
                        • Send PM

                        #151
                        Ah capito quindi non traduce giusto?

                        Comment

                        • Giovanbattista
                          Member

                          • Sep 2026
                          • 20
                          • Send PM

                          #152
                          Ho scritto due domande più indietro chi mi può rispondere per favore? Grazie

                          Comment

                          • Giovanbattista
                            Member

                            • Sep 2026
                            • 20
                            • Send PM

                            #153
                            Hi, I found the DeepL translator. If I accidentally used any offensive words while translating into English, I apologize to everyone.

                            Comment

                            • Giovanbattista
                              Member

                              • Sep 2026
                              • 20
                              • Send PM

                              #154
                              Thanks, Mark

                              Comment

                              • xviper
                                Hobby Squawk Regular

                                • Jan 2014
                                • 8808
                                • Calgary, Canada
                                • Send PM

                                #155
                                Originally posted by Giovanbattista
                                Hi, I found the DeepL translator. If I accidentally used any offensive words while translating into English, I apologize to everyone.
                                OK, I can now see that it's your language translator that is causing the etiquette problem. What you are trying to do is to ask "anyone" if they know of a file to 3D print a pilot figure. If nobody is giving an answer, that may only mean that no such files exist and not because people are ignoring you. To help you out, I'll just repost your quote. This should be enough. No need to appeal to peoples' "politeness".
                                Good morning. By any chance, has anyone printed an F-35 pilot figure that's different from the original? And perhaps has the file? Thanks.

                                Comment

                                • Giovanbattista
                                  Member

                                  • Sep 2026
                                  • 20
                                  • Send PM

                                  #156
                                  Yes, Viper, here’s one question; the other one is further up. I’m asking if anyone has used programming with Spektrum, and I’ve listed the parameters I plan to use—I’d like to know if they’ll work. Anyway, it’s possible that no one has FileVpilota or has used AS3X parameters, but a “no” would be fine—I’m sorry. Thanks

                                  Comment

                                  • Shaun Evans
                                    Member

                                    • Apr 2021
                                    • 125
                                    • California, USA
                                    • Send PM

                                    #157
                                    Originally posted by Giovanbattista
                                    I see that prompting people gets a response. I am Italian, but I’m writing in English—an international language; what language *should* I be writing in? Since I’ve already posted several questions, I’d appreciate some feedback—after all, we’re all modelers looking for help or discussion. I only stirred things up because no one was responding. My message wasn't directed at any specific person, but rather at the group, in the hope of getting answers. When I want to read what you all have to say, I use Google Translate; I assume the same can work the other way around.
                                    Whatever you do, don't ask any of the 30 people posting about their planes to measure the wheels for you! Then you'll REALLY be hurting your own feelings... lol

                                    Comment

                                    Working...