Finalmenteeeeeee arrivato ieri in Europa e acquistato velocemente da Natter Modellbau. Acquisto fatto in tempo perché esaurito in un ora. Ora in arrivo prossima consegna al 31 dicembre. Mentre fine ottobre c sarà da Motion rc. E vaiiiii spero in settimana arrivi così assemblato e viaaa si parteeeee
Official Freewing 110mm F-35C Lightning II Super Scale EDF Jet Thread
Collapse
X
-
-
Non so se possa essere utile a qualcuno, ma stavo navigando sul sito di Freewing e ho scoperto che offrono uno strumento di bilanciamento per l'F-35, per chi avesse bisogno di un piccolo aiuto. Ho trovato le armi e i piloni sul sito di Motion, ma Motion non elenca lo strumento di bilanciamento. Ho pensato di condividerlo. https://www.freewingmodel.com/res/so...0278669497.zip
Ho scaricato tuoi file e sono stati utili così ho stampato sagome per baricentro👍 1Comment
-
I don't know if this would help anyone, but I was cruising the Freewing website and discovered Freewing offers a balancing tool for the F-35 for those of you needing a little help. I found the weapons and pylons on the Motion website, but Motion does not list the balancing tool. Just thought I would share. https://www.freewingmodel.com/res/so...0278669497.zip
Comment
-
-
Good morning everyone; I’m writing from Italy and eagerly awaiting the arrival of my F-35. I plan to use my Spektrum AR8360T receiver and would like to share the settings I’ve prepared with anyone who has already used this system, to see if you think they’ll work. Here they are, in the usual order: Roll 24%, Pitch 26%, Yaw 28%; Stop Release 30%; Stop Rate 45/45/45; Priority 150 (Roll & Pitch) and 140 (Yaw); 1x. If anyone has experience with this and can offer some advice, I’d really appreciate it—thanks in advance. Cheers, and have a great day.Comment
-
Good morning. By any chance, has anyone printed an F-35 pilot figure that's different from the original? And perhaps has the file? Thanks.Comment
-
I see that you are very talkative and, above all, very sociable. Please have the decency to reply one way or another—if only out of politeness to the person asking the questions. Thanks.Comment
-
1. Exactly "who" are you directing this post to?
2. "have the decency"? "out of politeness"?
I don't know if it's a culture thing or if it's a language thing, BUT, If nobody knows who you are directing this comment to, how is anyone going to know if they are the one that you want to respond? That's very presumptuous of you and a bit rude.
As for #2, those 2 statements, in themselves, are VERY rude and shows lack of social etiquette and awareness.
Then you began your posting in a predominantly ENGLISH language forum, in your own language and expect people to do the translation and then respond to you. Again, lack of social etiquette and in some ways .................................. RUDE!
Would you like to try again? WHO are you asking your question to? And WHO are you telling to have "decency" and "politeness".Comment
-
I see that prompting people gets a response. I am Italian, but I’m writing in English—an international language; what language *should* I be writing in? Since I’ve already posted several questions, I’d appreciate some feedback—after all, we’re all modelers looking for help or discussion. I only stirred things up because no one was responding. My message wasn't directed at any specific person, but rather at the group, in the hope of getting answers. When I want to read what you all have to say, I use Google Translate; I assume the same can work the other way around.Comment
-
Finished up the plane today and with two CHNL HV 5500 lipos side by side , as far forward as they will go has the plane balancing 20 mm behind the factory marks. This is using the wooded wing root jig that came with the plane.
This is one big plane and the CG jig really made it much easier to get an accurate CG on this jet. Hope they use these un all planes going forward. 20mm is the most rearward hole on the jig.
Sadly poor weather here is Spain and work will mean no maiden till next week at the earliest.
Giovani, perhaps you are using a translator to write in English, perhaps try DEEPL for a more appropriate way of posting.
Best regards
MarkComment
-
-
-
Hi, I found the DeepL translator. If I accidentally used any offensive words while translating into English, I apologize to everyone.
Comment
-
-
OK, I can now see that it's your language translator that is causing the etiquette problem. What you are trying to do is to ask "anyone" if they know of a file to 3D print a pilot figure. If nobody is giving an answer, that may only mean that no such files exist and not because people are ignoring you. To help you out, I'll just repost your quote. This should be enough. No need to appeal to peoples' "politeness".
Good morning. By any chance, has anyone printed an F-35 pilot figure that's different from the original? And perhaps has the file? Thanks.Comment
-
Yes, Viper, here’s one question; the other one is further up. I’m asking if anyone has used programming with Spektrum, and I’ve listed the parameters I plan to use—I’d like to know if they’ll work. Anyway, it’s possible that no one has FileVpilota or has used AS3X parameters, but a “no” would be fine—I’m sorry. Thanks
Comment
-
Whatever you do, don't ask any of the 30 people posting about their planes to measure the wheels for you! Then you'll REALLY be hurting your own feelings... lolI see that prompting people gets a response. I am Italian, but I’m writing in English—an international language; what language *should* I be writing in? Since I’ve already posted several questions, I’d appreciate some feedback—after all, we’re all modelers looking for help or discussion. I only stirred things up because no one was responding. My message wasn't directed at any specific person, but rather at the group, in the hope of getting answers. When I want to read what you all have to say, I use Google Translate; I assume the same can work the other way around.Comment
-
Start off with the default gains and put the gains on a slider at the transmitter when you set up the plane. That way you can adjust gains during flight. If you get oscillation while flying, turn down the gains. If you're using a Spektrum transmitter, you can see what the gains are on the display after you land. Remember those or write them down, then go into forward programing and adjust accordingly.Yes, Viper, here’s one question; the other one is further up. I’m asking if anyone has used programming with Spektrum, and I’ve listed the parameters I plan to use—I’d like to know if they’ll work. Anyway, it’s possible that no one has FileVpilota or has used AS3X parameters, but a “no” would be fine—I’m sorry. Thanks
If you max out your gain slider while flying and no oscillation, then you can add to your gain in forward programing. Adjust one axis at a time.
Most of the time, I wind up going down 5 to 10 on roll, no change for the elevator, and up 5 to 10 on yaw.Comment
-
I use Spektrum receivers in several of my 60 aircraft. I have programmed via "forward programming" and the numbers are all different for each different plane. I don't buy them anymore due to the high cost. I do buy Eflite models that come BNF but those RXs don't need programming. They come pre-programmed to work the plane just fine.Yes, Viper, here’s one question; the other one is further up. I’m asking if anyone has used programming with Spektrum, and I’ve listed the parameters I plan to use—I’d like to know if they’ll work. Anyway, it’s possible that no one has FileVpilota or has used AS3X parameters, but a “no” would be fine—I’m sorry. Thanks
I buy strictly Lemon 10-channel, stabilized RXs with telemetry now. Even here, the numbers change with each different plane. I usually use the rotary knob for "master gain" and adjust it "on the fly" to suit the flying conditions. Unless you have nullified the gains in the F-35's stock gyro, you should not be using another gyro. 2 gyros in series is a crash waiting to happen.
When my F-35 comes, I will start with whatever is pre-programmed into the stock gyro and of course, these gains can be adjusted using the Blue Bridge device. Using the Lemon, gyro stabilization will NOT be activated.
Set gain values are not applicable for every person or for every plane.Comment
-
Talking strictly about the PNP version, can you even put the gains on a slider or rotary? I recall with the B2 bomber, that could be done. I crank UP the gains for take off and landing and dial it down a bit in flight.
Start off with the default gains and put the gains on a slider at the transmitter when you set up the plane. That way you can adjust gains during flight. If you get oscillation while flying, turn down the gains. If you're using a Spektrum transmitter, you can see what the gains are on the display after you land. Remember those or write them down, then go into forward programing and adjust accordingly.
If you max out your gain slider while flying and no oscillation, then you can add to your gain in forward programing. Adjust one axis at a time.
Most of the time, I wind up going down 5 to 10 on roll, no change for the elevator, and up 5 to 10 on yaw.Comment






Comment