Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evan, what a clean, nice job!! Thank you for your service!! And Steve, thank you Bro! It has been a while coming. Sick painter and a bad airbrush and a crappy bunch of paint for the first coat... But it is almost done!! :Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
      Still have one drop tank to do.... Should have done it at the same time as the other one. :Confused: Then the graphics from Callie for the RNZAF!
      This. Awesome. The boss is okay with all this work in the kitchen?? Good for you brother!

Comment

• I have the house to myself this weekend. So after I finish up tonight, I will get to clean in the morning!! LOL But she is awesome and lets me hang out in the house some times, even when she is here!!! :P Thank you on the scooter!! Makes it all worth it....

Comment

• A few more for today. I used the rails and missiles off the 80mm F-5. Almost the same scale, so why not? They attach with magnets right now, but if I want to fly with them, they will have to get screwed in and glued!!

Comment

Still have one drop tank to do.... Should have done it at the same time as the other one. :Confused: Then the graphics from Callie for the RNZAF!
            Gorgeous!
            TiredIron Aviation
            Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Thanks George!!! Much appreciated... Have a very blessed Sunday bro!

Comment

• Beautiful livery !
                Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Thanks a bunch Hawk! Ready to get the graphics on her... Have to bring it to Grapevine!

Comment

• Comment

• Great picture!

Comment

• Looking forward to seeing your A4 and F4!
                        Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                        Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                        I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Friggin AWESOME... Camo WORKS!
                          Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Here is a little graphics work. Just the start. Painted the wheel wells white, Did the gear as well... The Kiwi on the wing is oriented correctly. My gut feel was to place the kiwi "hump" towards the LE of the wing.... Ah, NO!!!! LOL

Comment

• Just a few of more to come. The last pic is of the radio install... 20 amp BEC from CC. Gyro is an A-3L and a Spektrum 9 channel with telemetry and three (3) sat receivers

Comment

• It is close enough to beer time to grab a beverage and get back at the wonderful graphics from Callie!! Cheers my brothers!! :Drinks::Drinks::Drinks:

Comment

It is close enough to beer time to grab a beverage and get back at the wonderful graphics from Callie!! Cheers my brothers!! :Drinks::Drinks::Drinks:
                                  This one is going to be cool, and very unique! Can't wait to see it done.
                                  Cheers indeed!

Comment

• Hardway did I miss something? Those slats! Freekin awesome! Me wants!

Comment

Here is a little graphics work. Just the start. Painted the wheel wells white, Did the gear as well... The Kiwi on the wing is oriented correctly. My gut feel was to place the kiwi "hump" towards the LE of the wing.... Ah, NO!!!! LOL
                                      Oh, never mind, that’s a plastic model!

Comment

• Sorry Boots! That pic was for reference on the Kiwi placement! Ha. But slats would be cool!

Comment

• Some more pics from yesterday. Happy hour went better than planned, so I figured I better stop with the decals since I can't get a do-over!!! LOL More progress today after lunch.

Comment

Working...
                                          X