Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just remember Vic ... the shadows NEVER lie! ;)

Comment

• Order 261119 reporting for Duty Sir.... My first post! Also my first jet! Me crash em all! big fat tall small :)

Comment

• Welcome to Hobby Squawk Casper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bajora View Post
          Just remember Vic ... the shadows NEVER lie! ;)
          If you are able to get that kind of performance with all that extra drag.... When I get mine and fly it clean it will be a little rocket ship!! It will for sure fit its aggressor scheme....
          Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
          I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• Can we get the manual for the model posted if it's ready to go?

BB

Comment

• I've always dug the standard issue gull grey and white scheme. I'll still paint it, so that the plastic parts match. But with my eyes, I need lights on it for sure!:Scared:

Comment

• Originally posted by The RC Geek View Post

cool, thanks! That's actually a little bit shorter than I was expecting.
                Hey Chris,
                Put me down for a set of gear doors ;)
                Ran.

Comment

• Any news on the manual?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beeg View Post
                    Welcome to Hobby Squawk Casper.
                    Thank You very much Beeg!

Comment

• Originally posted by gooniac33 View Post
                      If you are able to get that kind of performance with all that extra drag.... When I get mine and fly it clean it will be a little rocket ship!! It will for sure fit its aggressor scheme....
                      Thanks for all your videos Gooniac, I enjoy watching them very much!

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

Ryan, can you or Mike possibly get a measurement on how wide the battery bay is?
                        Immediately aft of board 38mm high, 75mm wide. After that the compartment gets bigger so that's the critical dimensions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan@Motion/ryramZ View Post

Immediately aft of board 38mm high, 75mm wide. After that the compartment gets bigger so that's the critical dimensions.
                          Thanks Ryan! Are you sure on the 38mm high dimension? Is that supposed to be 138mm high?

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

Thanks Ryan! Are you sure on the 38mm high dimension? Is that supposed to be 138mm high?
                            Not entirely. I had Mike measure while I was on the phone. He has the A4 in his possession. Keep in mind there is some room in the cover it self.

Comment

• Ryan, any chance we can get a grass operations video soon? While there isn't much doubt it will work fine there, it's always comforting to see it happen. :-)

Comment

• Ugh. Double post.....

Comment

• What scale is she?

Comment

• Originally posted by MANFRED View Post
                                    What scale is she?
                                    If you use stated wingspan it's pretty much 1/9th scale. If you use length, and depending on which source you use it's either a little less than 1/8 or a little more than 1/9th.
                                    So, most are going with 1/9th overall.

Comment

• I posted earlier, Callie Graphics says it 1/9 scale.

Comment

• Got my Blue Angel graphics from Callie. Now I need an A-4 to put them on.;)

Sean

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	172.4 KB
ID:	92365Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	169.6 KB
ID:	92366Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	170.0 KB
ID:	92367Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	191.3 KB
ID:	92368Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	143.2 KB
ID:	92369Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	197.4 KB
ID:	92370 Celebrated National Model Aviation Day at Apollo Field, Van Nuys, CA. Evelyn and I arrived at 6:45am and left at 6:40pm...truly a full day of fun and fellowship with 13 pilots from Apollo Warbird Squadron and many more local pilots and spectators, enjoying a beautiful day in Southern California. Showcased the A-4 during several demo flights and formation flights with my buddy Scott Ramirez flying his PZ Wildcat and Steve Roy's Freewing A-10. The A-4 was a hit! My friend Corey Dail, who flies a turbine A-4 Skyhawk, took the Freewing A-4 up and loved it! I painted the struts white and it really added to the scale appearance. This Skyhawk is off the chain!!

Comment

Working...
                                          X