• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordered...
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post
      Well mine is at the end of Sept and I'll most likely be at Triple Tree eWeek so that would be the perfect time/place for the announcement ;)
      Charlie, are you seriously considering coming to eWeek? That would be totally awesome if you did.

Comment

• Order #259913
        Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

• Snuck up with #259911.

PS: my first order with MRC was 3-19-13, order #1292. They've done well in the last 4 years.
          Hangar: 90mm F16, 90mm F-15, 80mm Mirage, 90mm F-18, 1400mm P-40, 64mm F-22

RIP: 80mm F-14

Comment

• Been busy mowing the lawn....to find THIS!! :Silly:

Order #259910! Just ahead of you, Duck!

Oh, hallelujah! FINALLY......a real Skyhawk!

Comment

• Photos from our friend Ken Simmons.

Tony & Evelyn

Comment

• Ha!!! Got one!!!

Cant wait!
                Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• I know I'm late to the party, but My Oder Is In!!! I love the video's. I have not seen this fly yet, but the videos are good enough for now. I'm so happy with my A-10, Avanti, and my Mk IX. This will be a great addition to the squadron.

Comment

• Originally posted by xplaneguy View Post
                    Photos from our friend Ken Simmons.

Tony & Evelyn
                    Love the pictures. Having Evelyn walking with the plane really adds scale. The plane looks so solid in flight. No gyro required. I can't wait for the plane to arrive.

Comment

• First pre order but i figured if any plane is worth pre ordering its this. Slightly worried about taxes and duties when importing into the UK but the shipping policy says their products are normally duty free so hopefully i won't end up paying 30% duty on top of the 17.5% VAT :Sick2: I'm order 259963 so these things sure are selling fast!
                      Currently Fly: Durafly Spitfire MkVb, Eflite P47 1100mm, Parkzone FW190A-8, Parkzone SE5a, Dynam Tiger Moth, Eleven Hobby Bearcat, Parkzone Mosquito MKVI, Durafly Tundra
                      Unflyable: Durafly Sea Vixen, Parkzone T28 (In temporary storage in tree)
                      Retired: Hobbyzone Delta Ray 'Frankenplane'
                      Wanted: Freewing A4

Comment

• Just ordered mine. As of now not quite 100 ordered. Always wondered how many in a container on average

Comment

• Almost 100 sold...
                          Of course these numbers could account for other fantastic planes offered by MRC also...

Comment

• By the way, I have a Scale Tech OV 10 which flies great. But, I would love to see a foamy version with all the details including the cool looking landing gear.

Comment

• wow, I cant believe it ..I'm actually going to wait for the next shipment to order! Not sure if its the heat...or maybe something I ate? but I'm actually going to be patient here ..even though I want this really bad!
                              www.TSHobbies.com
                              Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

• Originally posted by TSHobbies View Post
                                wow, I cant believe it ..I'm actually going to wait for the next shipment to order! Not sure if its the heat...or maybe something I ate? but I'm actually going to be patient here ..even though I want this really bad!
                                Wait much longer, and you won't have the option.

If if you want one, you'd best get moving. Or you will be waiting for the next shipment.

Comment

• Preordered mine! :)

Comment

• um,isnt that what I said I was doing? lol
                                    www.TSHobbies.com
                                    Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

• Originally posted by TomPatton View Post
                                      Almost 100 sold...
                                      Of course these numbers could account for other fantastic planes offered by MRC also...
                                      And I've seen several posts where guys said they ordered 2, so I'm sure there's more than 100 sold so far.
                                      Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by PikeStaff View Post

Wait much longer, and you won't have the option.

If if you want one, you'd best get moving. Or you will be waiting for the next shipment.
                                        Sounds to me like he is definitely waiting on the next shipment...
                                        Depends on what part of the country you live in, mid September is getting close to the end of the flying season for a lot of us, if it is on time...
                                        There will be plenty of A-4s next spring for all of us northern pilots...
                                        Sometimes waiting is best!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TomPatton View Post

Sounds to me like he is definitely waiting on the next shipment...
                                          Depends on what part of the country you live in, mid September is getting close to the end of the flying season for a lot of us, if it is on time...
                                          There will be plenty of A-4s next spring for all of us northern pilots...
                                          Sometimes waiting is best!!!
                                          Personally, I want to fondle mine for awhile before flight!!!
                                          Actually, that attitude is the reason the little lady in my life doesn't care how much I spend on model airplanes...
                                          Take heed boys...

Comment

Working...
                                          X