• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
      Taken from the thread on RCG.

Wingspan = 940mm

Length = 1430mm

I believe it is 1/11th scale.
      Ah, very good. Thank you sir.

Comment

• I come up with 1/8.6 scale.

The real plane had a wingspan of 26 feet 6 inches, or 318 inches.

The mode is 940mm or 27 inches.

Divide 318 by 27 you get 8.59 (or 8.6 rounded up).

Comment

• 940mm is 37" but 318/37 is 8.6 so I must have been using that "funny" math the first time I ran the numbers. :Silly:

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	A4_Dimensions.jpg
Views:	473
Size:	121.8 KB
ID:	90367

Comment

• Yeah I told Callie 1:9 scale after calc. All good. Thanks again gents. :)

Comment

• Did I miss it somewhere- what is the expected price so I can raid my wife's piggy bank before she counts the contents. Thanks.

Comment

• You didn't miss it, I haven't seen it published yet.

Comment

• Beeg Those pilots are huge. 6.0' I don't even know if you could close the canopy on a 6' pilot in a real A-4.
                    Don't just fly--WREAK HAVOC!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by quitcherbitchen View Post
                      Beeg Those pilots are huge. 6.0' I don't even know if you could close the canopy on a 6' pilot in a real A-4.
                      yeah, that's just the spreadsheet I use for all airplanes. I remember once standing on a ladder looking into an A-4 cockpit and thought to myself you have to be a pretty small person to fit in one of those. I certainly couldn't at 6' 2" and that was when I was skinny.

Comment

• I'm 6'3 and I've sat in an A-4 before. It felt like a phone booth.
                        Current Fleet: Flightline Tigercat, Flightline Bearcat, Eflite Corsair, ESM Skyraider, Pilot RC Yak-54 30%:corsair

Comment

• My wife in an A-4...

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170501_161926632_iOS.jpg
Views:	534
Size:	111.3 KB
ID:	90412

TiredIron Aviation
                          Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	90416 Ladies love the Skyhawk!

Comment

• I told my wife that I wasn't buying another plane until Christmas. Looks like I may break that promise. :Scared:

Comment

• pfffft!

Did you hear that? That was the sound of my money going 'poof'.... or did I just pass gas?!? No, it was my money... now I gotta wait until Friday to pre-order. Man I hope it doesn't open up much before then now. :Scared:LOL

Comment

• Did I miss it somewhere- what is the expected price so I can raid my wife's piggy bank before she counts the contents. Thanks.

Comment

• We don't know yet.

Comment

• I think we are all waiting quietly for the pre-order to appear so we can find out how much. :Drooling:
                                      My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Crossing fingers for a Pre Order discount! ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                                          pfffft!

Did you hear that? That was the sound of my money going 'poof'.... or did I just pass gas?!? No, it was my money... now I gotta wait until Friday to pre-order. Man I hope it doesn't open up much before then now. :Scared:LOL
                                          HAH! LOL you made me snort my coffee.

(that happens to me a lot. And my money, too...) pffffft. ooops.
                                          Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

Working...
                                          X