First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another classic!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kloverzero View Post

I painted my T-45 in a Gloss Navy Blue in a "Blue Angels" scheme. She sat out in front of my tent at Joe Nall for 8 days, half the day in the sun, when the canopy didn't provide cover. She is still still as pretty as when I first painted her.
      Could you please throw up a picture of your T-45??? What if any clear coating did you use???

Thanks!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by e4dragongunner View Post
        I want to know.... how long it will be until I am not on favorable terms with my better half!!
        Well I will tell you, I had a couple buddies get AIDS from indulging into this hobby a little to deeply...

Aircraft Induced Divorce Syndrome...

Comment

• Any news leaks as to when we might see the pre-order page come up yet???

Comment

• Singapore had a few Skyhawks of various variants with very different colour schemes than that of the USA, the Black Knights is the RSAF display teams, you may find this of interest

Comment

• Are those Exocets that it comes with??
              Current Fleet: Flightline Tigercat, Flightline Bearcat, Eflite Corsair, ESM Skyraider, Pilot RC Yak-54 30%:corsair

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1368.JPG
Views:	711
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	89503
                Martin AGM-12 Bullpup

Comment

• Originally posted by TomPatton View Post
                  Any news leaks as to when we might see the pre-order page come up yet???
                  The first batch should be completed tonight if everything goes to plan. We'll put the page up and start a pre-order as soon as we have confirmation these have shipped. We prefer to only start a pre-order when the planes are on the water so we are 100% sure of the ETA we pass on to you. Assuming the first batch is completed tonight, look for a pre-order in a week or so (potentially less).

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom.MotionRC View Post

The first batch should be completed tonight if everything goes to plan. We'll put the page up and start a pre-order as soon as we have confirmation these have shipped. We prefer to only start a pre-order when the planes are on the water so we are 100% sure of the ETA we pass on to you. Assuming the first batch is completed tonight, look for a pre-order in a week or so (potentially less).
                    ARF PLUSs too... Por favor! :)

Comment

• Originally posted by TomPatton View Post

Could you please throw up a picture of your T-45??? What if any clear coating did you use???

Thanks!!!
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	FB_IMG_1500217378794.jpg Views:	1 Size:	57.1 KB ID:	89447

Here she is..
                      Clear coat is Rust-O-Leum gloss clear.

Also bear in mind, this airframe is well over a year old, and has been a little banged up over her career!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Beeg View Post

That's encouraging news. Did you just paint over the existing paint or strip and prep? Any special paint or primers?
                        I sanded, primed and repainted one of my Bearcats in a darker Navy Blue color than stock version and I haven't had any trouble with gatoring yet either. Don't know if it's the undercoat, paint or overcoat but when I hear of others having disasters in the sun it makes me wonder what the differences are.
                        Maybe the ones having trouble are using some sort of solvent based paint or topcoat and it hasn't finished off gassing before being exposed to the sun and heat causing a reaction?
                        I used Rust-O-Leum Professional primer, directly over the factory finish, then Rust-O-Leum Navy Blue and Sunburst Yellow, followed by clear, and then Callies wonderful graphics, and then another coat of clear.

Comment

• I'm hoping for a Blue Angles scheme, that would be great!

They can go ahead and have it painted just leave the tail number off so we can pick the one we want. :)

Comment

Thank you Tom for the update. :Cool:

Comment

• I had totally thought about the Blue's for the Scooter, but I think I am going to go in a different direction. It will be one of these, but I am leaning towards the Israeli or Navy Aggressor scheme....Oh Callie....

Click image for larger version

Name:	A-4 scheme I.jpg
Views:	715
Size:	524.8 KB
ID:	89456

Name:	A-4 Skyhawk Scheme II.jpg
Views:	793
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	89457

Name:	A-4 Skyhawk Scheme III.jpg
Views:	716
Size:	617.2 KB
ID:	89458

Name:	A-4 Shyhawk Scheme IV.jpg
Views:	726
Size:	346.7 KB
ID:	89459

Name:	A-4 Skyhawk Scheme V.jpg
Views:	763
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	89460
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha10 View Post

ARF PLUSs too... Por favor! :)
                                Yes, ARF+ are in the same batch too and leaving the factory at the same time. They will arrive with the PNP.

Comment

Yes, ARF+ are in the same batch too and leaving the factory at the same time. They will arrive with the PNP.
                                  A W E S O M E ! ! !

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha10 View Post

A W E S O M E ! ! !
                                    I am with you on this one. I am going ARF+ as well. I have been dying to dive into the realm of custom setups so why not on this?

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

I am with you on this one. I am going ARF+ as well. I have been dying to dive into the realm of custom setups so why not on this?
                                      Yup. She'll need it... It's a draggy airframe by nature. Same with the Eurofighter.

Once you step up, you won't want anything stock though haha!

Comment

• "Holy s*#t, we're head-to-head. I can't believe we're doing this!" - Goose

Comment

• xplaneguy; the pics didn't show up

Comment

Working...
                                          X